Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Makeup/Eye Contacts Review

Unread 03-04-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
Blood_Sword
aka Shiro Samurai

Thumbs up Epic blue cosplay lenses from GEO! (LensVillage review)

Name of Product: GEO Animation CP-A2
Where Purchased: LensVillage
Product Description: Animation (aka crazy) lenses made by the renowned and trusted brand GEO. Incredibly good color coverage (these will surely block out your eye color no matter what it is) and great vibrant and bold blue color that is visible from a greater distance as well. I'd say they these lenses are perfect for cosplayers! If you want to make sure that your colored contact lenses don't disappear on photoshoots when you do iconically blue-eyed characters, like the ninja-in-an-orange-jumpsuit or (Naruto obviously xD) or whoever else that you can think of, then the CP-A2 lenses are a great investment.
I bought these from LensVillage, a circle lens store based in Malaysia that I've been going back to for years. They have fair prices, professional customer service, genuine lenses and free worldwide shipping if you buy two pairs or more. Their shipping time is approximately 2 weeks to Europe, which is pretty good. I warmly recommend their shop to anyone looking to buy colored contacts for cosplay, alt fashion etc! They also run sales often so it's worthwhile to take a peek every now and then, or subscribe to their newsletter thingy (I totally did, haha).
Pros: Awesome color that shows for miles. Really bright blue that will cover ANY eye color. Not too big or too small in size. Easy to insert and pretty okay in comfort even on my super dry eyes.
Cons: Legit none.
Overall Rating: 10

Feel free to use my discount code 15SHIRO to get 15% off storewide! ♥ It works on sclera lenses, cosmetics, everything ~

For the full review and more photos, check out the link below:
http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com...ion-cp-a2.html

Thanks for viewing! I hope you found this little review useful! *fist pump*

Last edited by Blood_Sword : 09-13-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote