Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Anime Chat

Unread 11-26-2002, 05:32 PM   #1
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

favorite female Noir character!

hum.. i tried this like twice before.. but i'm not sure if it worked.
hey everyone!! my friend and i were debating on who was the coolest female Noir character out of the first three.. but i've heard some people like Altena so I put her in there too. help us out you guys thanx!!
nekochan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-26-2002, 05:34 PM   #2
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

sorry! dude i tried to do a poll.. but oh well.. -sigh- the four i was talking about are:

Mireille Bouquet
Yuumura Kirika
Chloe
Altena
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:12 PM   #3
psythe

... 3 guesses ...
psythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:17 PM   #4
Chimera_Zero

Kirika! She's my avatar, after all.
Chimera_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:30 PM   #5
psythe

We are forgetting to include Intoccable and Shao Li...no?

You really wanna challenge yourself, try and think of your favorite MALE character

Mine is General Director Raimun. He's so cool!
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:36 PM   #6
Bell-chan
Ummm what?

CHLOE!! ....I think I've posted something stating this about 3 times in the past 2 days -_- ....I wanna make those little blades for my impulsive Chloe cosplay....XD

psyth3 - there were hardly any male characters that lived; even less... had a name @_@ haha but I'd say the painter...his name is quite hard to remember...
Bell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:43 PM   #7
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

lol I LOVE CHLOE TOO!! i keep doing the little holding blade thing she does with the two fingers! it drives one of bell-chan and my friends nuts ^^ fwahahaha.. neways yeah to respond to psyth3 we thought they were pretty cool too.. but we were arguing about mireille and chloe ^^ and hey, jie, i like the painter too! he was.. chezh/slovachian (sp?) and i like graipaul even though i thought he was kind of an azz when i first saw him.. teehee..
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:52 PM   #8
psythe

Quote:
Originally posted by Bell-chan
CHLOE!! ....I think I've posted something stating this about 3 times in the past 2 days -_- ....I wanna make those little blades for my impulsive Chloe cosplay....XD

psyth3 - there were hardly any male characters that lived; even less... had a name @_@ haha but I'd say the painter...his name is quite hard to remember...
I am getting my friend to help me out making those throwing knives out of wood and then I will paint them. I am getting the real deal made as well, but I OBVIOUSLY can't bring them into the con. I'm even wondering if wood is going to be accepted, cause that can be deadly pointy as well. Guess I'll have to email them.
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:04 PM   #9
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

i think wood would be okei if it wasn't TOO sharp.. that will be awesome! i'd like to see them when you're done! i wanted the throwing knives but i want a fork like hers more actually..
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:12 PM   #10
Bell-chan
Ummm what?

Quote:
Originally posted by psyth3
I am getting my friend to help me out making those throwing knives out of wood and then I will paint them. I am getting the real deal made as well, but I OBVIOUSLY can't bring them into the con. I'm even wondering if wood is going to be accepted, cause that can be deadly pointy as well. Guess I'll have to email them.
OH yeah... I was planning on making them out of wood too, with the help of my dad. Just adding to the overall Chloe effect @_@ ....I wasn't going to make them extremely sharp, just because I'd end up hurting myself...and possibly others, which I don't want. Hehe I'm gonna love wearing that cloak
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:18 PM   #11
psythe

Which con will you be Chloe at? AX'03?
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:19 PM   #12
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

hum jie will you work on the costume with me? maybe we could get it up by AX'03... if we're not doing bugroms that year.. psyth3, are you going to be there?
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:33 PM   #13
psythe

Yep ^^; I'm gonna make the trip. Already got my room reserved and everything. I can't wait! Most people I know from this board are from out west so it will be cool to meet everyone.
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:36 PM   #14
Bell-chan
Ummm what?

Quote:
Originally posted by psyth3
Which con will you be Chloe at? AX'03?
It all depends on how much money I have. I really hope I can, but if not...I'll just wait.
*says that...but really wants to cosplay Chloe at AX next year...*

Oh sure Steph ^_^ I'll help you! You'll probably get all the materials before I do ;_; I just need to buy fabric and buckles...my dad has a lot of leftover wood I can use @_@

I just realized I said I would cosplay 4 different things those 3 days...Yuna, Selphie, Jinnai and now Chloe...I have my work cut out for me >_< .

It'll be so cool to meet everyone from the board! XD I wonder how many Chloe cosplayers there'll be
Unread 11-26-2002, 07:39 PM   #15
psythe

Well if you two go as Chloe....then three ^^; I don't know anyone else doing Chloe.