I've bought from a lot of different sites and I'll list some of my favorites below.
Note, I'm only including stores that I've personally bought from at least once and that sells genuine and safe to wear lenses.
- Probably the most well-known circle lens store. Great sortiment. Be careful if you order from them though, it's the only
circle lens store on which my package has gotten stuck in customs and I've had to pay to get it out... So yeah, if you don't want to take the risk of additional costs then maybe look into other shops first.
- Also well-known. Sells a lot of different brands as well, including some that seems to be exclusive to their site. I've ordered a lot from them and never had any problems. Often runs great sales.
- Also a fairly well-known store. Has a good variety of lenses (including ColourVue), great customer service and runs sales frequently. What puts LensVillage above the rest of the popular stores is that they always have FREE SHIPPING, even if you only buy one pair! Also, feel free to use my discount code SAMURAI15
to get 15% off sitewide if you buy anything from them and yes, this includes cosmetics and even sclera lenses.
- A mixed store selling cosplay costumes, wigs and circle lenses. I haven't ordered from them as much as from the others but they've been good. They have their own lens brand called Sweety, which you can't find anywhere else.
- One of my personal favorite shops, especially because I live in Europe and thus their shipping is by far the fastest there is. Note: this site only ships within Europe.
They only carry GEO and EOS brands but they're amazing if you live in Europe and need lenses urgently for a con etc. Fair price, great customer service and really friggin fast and cheap shipping. Discount code SHIRO
will give you 10% off if you order from them.
- This is i.Fairy's official shop and, naturally, the focus is on i.Fairy lenses. They also carry some EOS, I-Codi, ICK, GEO, Kimchi and a few more brands. This is the only shop that I know of on which you can buy just one lens and not a pair, if you need to.