Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 05-31-2017, 11:16 AM   #31
brebre716

Looking for Room (?? Room Transfer if no longer needed and don't want to drop/cancel)

Hi there, My name is Breana , and I'm not 100% sure this is the spot for this but only place that seemed close enough.

I'm looking to see if there's anyone that has a room that is no longer in need of it that is suitable for 3 people. I currently have a hotel booked but am concerned that It may be too small for the three of us. Even willing to Trade Hotel if you no longer need the larger size. (Kawada Hotel 1 King size room) 145 a night. Please let me know ASAP if interested in either transferring over room or trading. Shoot me an email at breana716@yahoo.com. Please you the Subject Anime Expo Hotel when inquiring.

Thank you.

Minako Arisato(returning)
Misato Katsuragi
Yuno Gasai
Yoruichi Shihouin (returning)

Upcoming Cons:
Soy Con 5
Anime Midwest
Anime World Chicago
Wizard World (maybe)
brebre716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-31-2017, 09:15 PM   #32
Crashingdemise

Spot Full

Last edited by Crashingdemise : 06-16-2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Filled
Crashingdemise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2017, 10:09 PM   #33
garfieldelric
Press Your Luck or Pass?

Found one!

Last edited by garfieldelric : 06-12-2017 at 09:39 PM.
garfieldelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #34
Greengiller

Looking for Roommates!

Room is full!

Last edited by Greengiller : 06-23-2017 at 05:27 AM. Reason: room is full
Greengiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #35
seerakosumosu

Last edited by seerakosumosu : 08-24-2017 at 04:20 AM.
seerakosumosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #36
JessGoyanes
Sports Anime Trash

Seeking One Roommate

Hey! The name is Jess, I am a 26 year old female and me and my friends are looking for one lucky person to stay with us for the con! We unfortunately lost one of our people!

Hotel your offering: Luxe City Center

Hotel rates: $329

How long are you staying: June 30th to July 4th

Where are you coming from: Orange County

Who do you prefer to stay: Anyone 18 and over. Doesnt matter if you are male, female or what your sexuality is. We want someone who is nice and wants to get to know us and sit down and have a meal with us. We don't want to be strangers. We all just wants to be friends and have you leave enjoying the con as well as who you stayed with. Our goal is to have you leave and possibly keep in contact with us. We want someone who isn't into the party life. We all will enjoy nightlife but we don't want to have to take care of you. Please no smokers. We want someone friendly and honest, someone who is clean, both in space and hygiene. Someone who is going to be respectful of others. When 10 hits at the hotel, its time to keep it down. We dont want hotel staff on us because of how loud we are.

Requirements: You gotta be 18 and over. Sorry no if ands or buts about it. You have to be nice and want to get to know us. You cant be into the party life. Please no smokers You have to be friendly and honest, clean, both in space and hygiene. Keep your stuff organized and in your area. You have to be courteous of others. At 10 you need to keep it down. Please no bringing other people into the room without permission. Thats how things tend to go missing and we dont want that.

Amenities: The hotel is right across the street from the convention center. It's the executive king suite, so it's 610 s/f. Much bigger than a normal room. It comes with normal hotel amenities, microwave, fridge, all that awesome stuff. There is only one bed and there is a nice looking couch, but we will make sure to rotate and not have you sleeping on the floor all 4 nights. We will be bringing snacks and water since food at the con tends to get expensive. This is for everyone to share!

If you are interested, please email me at jessgoyanes@gmail.com.
Day 2: Koga Oogami (Pirate Outfit) - Ensemble Stars
Day 3: Shou Tokugawa - Cheer Danshi!!!
Day 4: Taki Tachibana - Your Name

Last edited by JessGoyanes : 06-04-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: fixing
JessGoyanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2017, 11:08 PM   #37
El_Duque
miyoshi82

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Duque View Post
Entire group dropped out due to unforeseen circumstances this late and I would like to have bodies in my room ASAP. I'm by myself atm.

Name / Age / Gender (introduction): Romeo/35/M
Hotel your offering: Westin Bonaventure (2x Queen Bed)
Hotel rates: if 3 people $250, 4 people $200 and that's per person for entire stay (Maxing out at 5 in room including myself)
How long are you staying: Checking in on Day 0 (6/30) and checking out on Day 4 (7/4)
Who do you prefer to stay: 21+, little to no drinking, no smoking obviously
Requirements: Just be respectful of other people and their belongings. Also, please just clean up after yourselves.

None party room, sorry to be a buzzkill.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Hello all,

I only got about 2 offers and have decided to just room with someone else at this point. Now I would like to hand this room over to someone else instead of cancelling it. So please, PM me if you would like to take over this room. If I receive no offers by Saturday the 24th, I will go ahead and just cancel the reservation.
Interested in joining our ranks? Click on the links above.

Youtube
Twitter
Con History
Anime Los Angeles 2011-2013, 2015
Anime Expo 2006-2011, 2015-present
Wondercon - 2013, 2015-present
San Diego Comic Con 1994-present
Comikaze Expo 2011, 2013-present
Long Beach Comic Con 2009-2012
Anime Conji 2010-present
Hanadoki Con 2015-present
El_Duque is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2017, 12:11 AM   #38
Mucai
Magical Girl

Hi all, I'm looking for somewhere to stay. Amy, 34 year old transgirl.

Coming from Australia. This will be my 3rd AX and 38th convention in North America. ^_^

Arriving Day 0 (Friday 30th), departing Day 4 (Tuesday 4th). (going to Anisong Japan Kawaii Live)

Would prefer one of the closer hotels, JW, Ritz, Residence Inn, Courtyard or Luxe.
Mucai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2017, 01:40 PM   #39
SleeplessAtom

LF roommates

LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES!
Name Juan Ayala
Hotel: The Lorenzo (Full apartment)
Nights Booked: Night 0 - Night 4. (5 nights)
Price: 400(sofa) /500 (twin bed)
Spaces Available: 2 (Sofa space and Twin bed)
Requirements of Roommates: Hygiene
Age range: No preference.
Smokers/Drinkers: No preference.
Sleeping habits: No preference.
Contact : J_ayala117@yahoo.com. 773-614-0462. @SleeplessAtom on Twitter.
Description of Myself (21, Male, Non-Tobacco smoker /Casual Drinker, Quiet sleeper, Lover of music!)
Anything else: Full kitchen, bathroom, all amenities that The Lorenzo has to offer (Parking, Internet, A/C, Pool, Kitchen, Gym, Hot Tub, Laundry, TV, Elevator Ect) One mile from con.
SleeplessAtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #40
Blacklolita

Need a Roommate

Hotel: Modern Luxurious Hotel Downtown
Hotel Rate: 200
Stay: June 30 - July 4
Space available: Maybe a bed/couch spot but most likely floor
Requirements 18+, Is okay with us drinking and some partying

Hi my name is Ariana and I am looking for one more person to stay with for Anime Expo. There will be three girls and one boy. Our hotel is located downtown but is a 29 minute walk from the convention. Although if you use Uber or Lyft it's like six minutes away. To use the shuttle service you would have to walk 15 minutes to the millennium Biltmore to use it. We are okay with vaping and drinking, but cigarettes we prefer outside. We don't care what time you go to sleep. Our room is 500 square feet and comes with a kitchen equipped with a microwave and stove. If you would like to check out the hotel here is the address.
1111 Wilshire Boulevard, 90017*Los Angeles, United States of America
Please reply back if interested.
Blacklolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2017, 01:20 PM   #41
MokubaKaiba
I love my Biffles

Name / Age / Gender (introduction): Hi I'm Alana I'm a 24 year old female
Hotel your offering: Milner (its across from IHOP
Hotel rates: the price is 180 per person
How long are you staying: june 30 - july 4th
Space type: We have a pullout couch and are looking for two people to be on it
Where are you coming from: Thousand Oaks, CA
Who do you prefer to stay: males or females
Requirements: over 18 keep yourself and you belongings clean
Amenities: If I can find it I'll bring my extra microwave like I had done last year.
Other: Sat. night we will be hosting a Yugioh drinking party so you're welcome to join us in the fun.
Unread 06-19-2017, 05:43 PM   #42
ladymaverick81

Looking For Roommates

Name: Lady Maverick81
Hotel your offering: Royal Pagoda Motel (It's in Chinatown, but it's the cheapest place that I can find as well it offers free parking and WiFi.)
Hotel rates: $200 for the entire stay
How long are you staying: June 30th - July 4th
Where are you coming from: San Diego, County
Who do you prefer to stay: I really don't mind who is staying with me. Just as long as you obey a few simple house rules.
Requirements: 21+ this year because my current roommates are bringing the liquor cabinet this year. Also, if you smoke, please take it outside. Thanks. Also in regards to transportation to get there, since it's farther out. I was planning to use either Uber, Lyft or the Metro. If you want to use Uber or Lyft I can give you my access code for free rides. The metro is right next door to the motel and it's a 20-minute ride to the convention center.
ladymaverick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2017, 12:10 PM   #43
Blacklolita

Room offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazo View Post
Looking for room for 5 whole people, OR for an entire spare room to transfer over to me!

Yo, I'm Nick.

Preferred Hotel: Really any hotel within the AX block as long as its close or connected via shuttle, preferably the Westin or something but beggars cant be choosers! Ill settle for something close.

Price: Any reasonable price, totally negotiable

How long are you staying: The entirety of AX, so at the very least nights 1-3

Where are you coming from: I currently live in LA, but by then Ill be flying in from the East coast with some bromigos

Requirements: There are 5**(updated) of us! Me, and 4 extremely close friends, 2 girls and 3 guys in total. We are all adults (21-25) and as reasonable and respectful and hygienic as they come. Not only that but we're all personable and generally swell people. No smokers either, but we dont really mind if you do.

As long as its a room with 2 beds, we can make it work.

I'm also far more interested in anyone who wants to completely transfer their hotel reservation over to me, if anyone is even in that category. Don't hesitate to contact me! We can work out some deets.

Contact me via email Chazostatue@gmail.com
Let me know if still interested my email is arianataylorj@gmail.com
Blacklolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2017, 07:40 PM   #44
epicaz

Set! Thank you!

Last edited by epicaz : 06-24-2017 at 12:01 AM.
epicaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2017, 12:09 AM   #45
mongurumi

Name / Age / Gender (introduction):

I'm Mongurumi. I am cosplayer whose been going to anime expo for about three years now. Before that I used to go Fanime. I'm 21 year old girl.

Hotel your offering: Mayfair Hotel, two twin bed

Hotel rates: 550/number of room mates. I'm aiming for four so expect 140.

How long are you staying: Check in July 1st, check out July 4th

Where are you coming from: Orange County

Who do you prefer to stay: Anyone above 18. Must be comfortable with coed as one of the room mates is a man.

Requirements: Nothing much. There will be some drinking involved but shouldn't be anything crazy. Please just be neat and polite. I and my friend are both doing somewhat intensive cosplays so we may be somewhat busy in the morning. Aside from that, I would also like to get to know you a bit before the con just so it won't be as awkward meeting face to face for the first time
mongurumi is offline   Reply With Quote