Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 06-21-2017, 11:06 PM   #46
Antem

Hi, I'm looking for a FEMALE to take over my spot in the DoubleTree by Hilton which is in Little Tokyo and in the AX Hotel Block (so there's a shuttle service to the con). The price is $162 for June 30-July 4 and you will have a bed space with another female roommate (there are 7 other roommates in total). Payment can be in cash upon arrival to the hotel. You can PM me and I'll link you to my FB and the girl in charge of the room so we can work things out!

EDIT: The spot is now taken!

Last edited by Antem : 06-23-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Antem is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-22-2017, 05:27 PM   #47
garfieldelric
Press Your Luck or Pass?

Found one, thanks!

Last edited by garfieldelric : 06-25-2017 at 09:20 PM.
garfieldelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #48
El_Duque
miyoshi82

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Duque View Post
Hello all,

I only got about 2 offers and have decided to just room with someone else at this point. Now I would like to hand this room over to someone else instead of cancelling it. So please, PM me if you would like to take over this room. If I receive no offers by Saturday the 24th, I will go ahead and just cancel the reservation.
Room taken last night.
Interested in joining our ranks? Click on the links above.

Youtube
Twitter
Con History
Anime Los Angeles 2011-2013, 2015
Anime Expo 2006-2011, 2015-present
Wondercon - 2013, 2015-present
San Diego Comic Con 1994-present
Comikaze Expo 2011, 2013-present
Long Beach Comic Con 2009-2012
Anime Conji 2010-present
Hanadoki Con 2015-present
El_Duque is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2017, 09:05 PM   #49
greenman76

Name / Age / Gender (introduction): Hi my name is Jaime.
I'm a 23 year old male and this will be my 9th year at Anime Expo!
We are currently a group of 4 people looking for 4 people to help fill up our room.

Hotel your offering: 1 bedroom tower suite at the Westin Bonaventure.

Hotel rates: 175$ no bed/200$ for king bed/sofabed

How long are you staying: July 1st-July 4th (3 nights)

Where are you coming from: Orange County
Who do you prefer to stay: Chill people who are fine with partying.

Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old, be respectful and clean, do not bring other people in the room without the room owner's permission, must follow the hotel rules.

Amenities: All the facilities and services the Westin has to offer.

Last edited by greenman76 : 07-01-2017 at 05:17 AM. Reason: edit
greenman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2017, 04:52 PM   #50
Martin!Ortega

ROOM IS NOW FILLED

Sorry for posting again but someone in the group dropped out a week before AX. So we have a spot open if you are looking.

Name / Age / Gender (introduction): I am Martin, 28, M. My partner AJ, 24, M. My friend Brittany, 28, F and Jess, 27, F

Hotel your offering: We are staying that the Millennial Biltmore hotel in a 2 double bed room. We have an air mattress if needed.

Hotel rates: Your share would be $180 for the whole stay.

How long are you staying: Arriving Friday night (June 30) to check in and checking out Tuesday (July 4th) So we will be at AX all 4 days

Where are you coming from: We are all driving from Phx, AZ and will get to the hotel around 10/11 pm on June 30th (Friday)

Who do you prefer to stay: No preference with us. But you must be okay with same sex couples for obvious reasons.

Requirements: Not many rules from us, just be respectful of each other really. Respect goes a long way. It's a non smoking room and not a party room. Partying can be done at the bars and after parties.

Amenities: WiFi, coffee maker, TV and fridge. The usual hotel amenities.

If you want to get to know us better, we can swap social media accounts. Best way to contact me is by email cartoonist4eternity@yahoo .com

Last edited by Martin!Ortega : 06-26-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Martin!Ortega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2017, 10:42 PM   #51
seerakosumosu

Last edited by seerakosumosu : 08-24-2017 at 04:21 AM.
seerakosumosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2017, 12:56 AM   #52
XenoSora

Looking for Roommates!

Hi looking for one more for a room at JW Marriott so far it's two men one women.

Name / Age / Gender: Chazz/ 30/ Male
Hotel your offering: JW Marriott
Hotel rates: $350 for all three nights.
Space Available: 1
How long are you staying: July 1- July 4 (Checkout on July 4)
Where are you coming from: NorCal
Who do you prefer to stay: Any
Requirements: 21+ please. Non-smoking, drinking is fine if you are of age. Please be hygienic, don't make a mess, please be mindful of everyone else in the room, respect each other's belongings, common sense sort of stuff.
Amenities: Standard Hotel Amenities, probably will bring a Switch or PS4 or both.

Please PM or email me at chazzpasc@gmail.com with subject 'AX 2017 Hotel ' if you're interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by XenoSora : 06-25-2017 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Price difference
XenoSora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2017, 06:47 AM   #53
Jets

Name / Age / Gender (introduction): Rei
Hotel your offering: JW Marriott
Hotel rates: $340 if 4 total people; $455 if 3 people
How long are you staying: 5 nights (June 30 - July 5)
Where are you coming from: West Coast
Who do you prefer to stay: Anyone who's down to get hammered.
Requirements: No smoking. Observe common hygiene and common courtesy etiquette.
Amenities: Standard hotel room amenities like Wi-Fi and TV.

If you're interested, email me at operationrei@gmail.com
Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #54
animegamer057
Jeriko Missile

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldelric View Post
Reposting to make it look a bit better, again, sorry if I have to ask on such short notice, but something fishy went on with the last deal:

Name / Age / Gender (introduction): Johnny Garfield/30/pretty chill guy; this is my 9th AX, I've been to every one since 2009

Hotels you would like to stay: Westin Bonaventure, Millenium Biltmore, any one of the ones are within the AX hotel block (a link to a list of them is here: http://www.anime-expo.org/hotels/)

Affordable rates you prefer: No more than $250.

How long are you staying: 6/30 - the morning of 7/5

Where are you coming from: Seattle, Washington.

Where do you prefer to stay: I could go either way, really. Not too picky

Requirements: I just want to make sure things are legit. I was scammed out of my last room. That's all. Thank you once again, PM or comment me if you have anything along these lines. Cheers.
Hi Johnny!! Please check your PMs please!! Hope to hear from you soon!

EDIT: Reservation Cancelled. Found another room. Sorry!!
  • Who the Hell I thought I was
  • and that Kamina is AWESOME incarnate

Last edited by animegamer057 : 06-26-2017 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Reservation Cancellation
animegamer057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #55
animegamer057
Jeriko Missile

Exclamation Looking for Roommates

Reservation Cancelled. Found another room. Sorry!!
  • Who the Hell I thought I was
  • and that Kamina is AWESOME incarnate

Last edited by animegamer057 : 06-26-2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Reservation Cancellation
animegamer057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2017, 04:45 PM   #56
Chazo
The (Double) King

I'm looking for an extra 2 reliable people to fill out hotel space at the Westin!

Nick / 24 / M - Yo! I'm a super cool dude and pretty much a go-to guy. Last minute looking for replacements for some flaky friends, but thats fine so Ill keep it short.

Hotel your offering: The Westin

Hotel rates: 250 for all 4, but I can do individual/some days and math that out for you.

How long are you staying: the June 30 - July 4

Who do you prefer to stay: No preference, as long as you're respectful and generally an alright dude/dudette

Requirements: Im coming in with a close friend, and we really dont mind anyone with us as long as theyre sensible people. No drugs or anything awful, and definitely no smoking.
Drinks are fine since we're all adults and generally cool people.

Amenities: There are two beds, and at least one girl, not that its really relevant. Youre pretty much guaranteed bedspace as long as youre willing to share with someone else. Everyone should know theres a direct shuttle from the con center to the Westin, but thats important to note.

If you have any questions let me know!
Email me at Chazostatue@gmail.com if youre interested

Last edited by Chazo : 06-30-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Chazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2017, 07:37 PM   #57
sasukegirl5

EMERGENCY!! WE HAD SOMEONE DROP OUT LAST MIN!! WE NEED 1 MORW PERSON!!

Name / Age / Gender: Kaela / 24 / Female also my friend Christian is running the room.
Hotel: JW Marriott
Hotel rates: $375
How long are you staying: June 30th - July 5th
Where are you coming from: Inland Empire
Space Available: 0 (only floor space)
(Males are more then welcome in this room im seeing way to many female only rooms)

Requirements: Good Hygiene! (Please shower regularly! Use deodorant, brush your teeth, keep your things together and your sleeping area clean.) No Drugs, this is also a non-smoking room (no vaping in the room, no cigarettes, no weed sorry). This room is 18+ No Exceptions (if possible we would like to keep it 21+ because we do drink but we will not be letting anyone under the age of 21 drink.) if you are a parent bringing a under age child with you please do not get in contact with me. There will be ZERO tolerance for any kind of drama! This is a fun drama free room! (If you are causing drama you will be asked to leave and you will not receive a refund.) if you are going to drink please provide your own alcohol and please know your limit (we do not want to babysit you and we do not want people drinking till they get sick). Payment will be do in advance not when you arrive. (To keep things running smoothly with the hotel room and check in you will need to pay in advance before the convention for the simple reason everyone shows up at different times and different days.)

Amenities: Me and my friend have been running rooms together for the past 5 years, everyone that stays with us always has a great time! We do not book through the AX website because of all of the AX rules they have. We do book a Junior Suite (which is a really big room), please keep in mind that since we do not book through the AX site and we book a much bigger room we do not get the AX discount on our room so we are paying full price. We provide Drinks (soda, water, juice) and food (sandwiches and snacks) which is already included in the room price. We always have tons of anime and video games in the room. You are more the welcome to tag along with me or my friend during the convention if you want too, we want to make sure no one in our room feels singled out. If you ever have any issues don't hesitate to get ahols of Christian or myself.

Other Information: We are a very loud room, we like to have fun and most nights we sont wnd up going to bed till around 3-5 am. But if you can sleep with all the noise and lights on you're more than welcome in this room! If you cant sleep with a lot of noise then this room probably isnt for you, again were here to have fun so we dont want people complaining or getting mad about us being noisy all night. We do ask that your bring what you will need to be comfortable since there is only floor space in this room (bring your own pillows, blankets, showering towls, shampoo whatever els you shower with daily.) Thats all for now I cant wait to get a awesome group of people to fill up the room this year!!! Lets make this an awesome 2017 AX!!!

Contact: please contact me via email if interested because I probably will not check my nessages on here!! XxEmoSinLover@aim.com (please put something regarding the AX room in the subject line) also please specify age and gender when contacting me.
sasukegirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote