Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:20 AM   #16
LadyHighgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceHound View Post
xD I know, right!? I have nothing against anime and manga, just the vast majority of it happens to ... well, not be my cup of tea. You're welcome, I hope you can do it in the full Tudor style one day! ^^ It was great! Got to meet David Morrissey and get my photo done with him. *__* Months later I'm still geeking out about it! Ran into a few Carl Grimes cosplayers and got my photo done with them, too (I was cosplaying Rosita Espinosa). Oooh, that sounds fun! I really hope you have a good time. I should look into going next year... they have one in October, too, right? I probably have that all back-to-front, haha.

Haha yeah I'm the same xD yeah hopefully! The trouble is all my costumes are free hand so hopefully I can pull it off without a sewing pattern haha. Oh wow, that's awesome! At least it was worth it, its so awful when a con isn't up to scratch. Yeah London expo is always a hoot and there's just so much going on you don't know what to do half the time lmao. Yeah there's two, may and October. They're both just as good. Usually I work it out to my outfits so if I'm weary something that's quite hefty ill save it for the October one. When I did lagertha in may, because it was all real leather and real chainmail I nearly pass out in the areana haha.
LadyHighgarden is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-17-2017, 07:36 AM   #17
GraceHound
Nikki V

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHighgarden View Post
Haha yeah I'm the same xD yeah hopefully! The trouble is all my costumes are free hand so hopefully I can pull it off without a sewing pattern haha. Oh wow, that's awesome! At least it was worth it, its so awful when a con isn't up to scratch. Yeah London expo is always a hoot and there's just so much going on you don't know what to do half the time lmao. Yeah there's two, may and October. They're both just as good. Usually I work it out to my outfits so if I'm weary something that's quite hefty ill save it for the October one. When I did lagertha in may, because it was all real leather and real chainmail I nearly pass out in the areana haha.
That settles it....! May and October of next year, I'm so going. Take care and have fun if you haven't been already!
GraceHound is offline   Reply With Quote