Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 09-02-2017, 08:49 PM   #1
DepthofLight
Photographer

Wink Photographer Available ~ NEKOCON (November 2017)

Depth of Light Photography is now booking for Nekocon 2017!!

Seeking cosplayers who take their craft seriously and are ready to make some art! <3

I'm specifically looking to shoot these cosplays or fandoms (but will absolutely consider other inquiries, so if in doubt, ask!)
*Any cosplay with extensive armor *Lolita of any kind
*Lord of the Rings *Zelda *Love Live *Red Rising *Kingdom Hearts *Pokemon or any Pokemon Gijinkas *Digimon *Yuri on Ice *Assassin's Creed *Overwatch *Halo *League of Legends *Star Wars *Fallout series *Borderland *Game of Thrones *Super Heroes like Wonder Woman *Skyrim

Rates for 1 or 2 people:
20 mins + 10 edited photos = $35
45 mins + 15 edited photos = $60
60 mins + 25 edited photos = $100
For more than 2 people, add $5 per person;
extra photos for editing are $5 each

THIS GETS YOU:
+ A contact sheet of all the photos for you to choose!
+ I work fast because your time is valuable and I can produce a lot of excellent images quickly.
+ High quality printable 5"x7" images without my logo
+ A super friendly, competent and open-minded photographer who is passionate about her work. I strive to make each session relaxing and comfortable.

Contacting me via FB, email or text is best
I may not get your message in order if you
message me through cosplay.com

facebook.com/depthoflightphotography
YourPhotographerSam@gmail.com
or by text:
513-726-3083

I'm the perfect photographer for newer cosplayers or cosplayers who don't "feel like models"-- and for experienced cosplayers who know what they want!

Don't take my word for it, read my reviews!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/DepthofL...raphy/reviews/

"Choosing Sam as my photographer for Otakon this year was probably the best decision I've ever made. It was my first time working with her and I really hope it isn't the last. She made me so comfortable during our shoot as to where I thought she was more excited about it than I was lol. With that, I felt really comfortable and was able to enjoy the shoot despite a costume malfunction just before. Her turnaround to return photos was the quickest I've experienced and mannnnnn, those were some good shots. Sam is a pro with her camera and I really think she deserves all the opportunities that come her way. Thanks a bunch Sam!"
~Ariel Watkins

"Loved working with Sam! We were able to work out a very simple plan for my needs and her price was incredibly fair. I was SO happy with the photos we got and will use them for many years to come as a representation of my cosplay work! Sam knew what would get the 'look' we wanted and knew how to direct my non-model self to get the shot. Would definitely book again!"
~Sam O'Neill aka TheNintendoFangirl

"I did a photoshoot with Sam at Katsucon, and she is a pleasure to work with! She responds to messages very quickly so communication was stress-free. One thing I'm not very good at is coming up with poses on my own; Sam was more than willing to help pose me, which was a huge help! She was also very open to taking photos in different locations and made sure that I got everything I wanted from the photoshoot. She also went above and beyond with the editing, and had a very fast turnaround time. And of course the photos are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend working with her for cosplay photography!"
~Rachel Rosen

facebook.com/depthoflightphotography
DepthofLight is offline   Reply With Quote