Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 11-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #1
DanArt

Looking for model for photograph needs. NYC area

What I am looking for somebody to stop by and take a quick snapshot initially or I drop by and take a quick snap shot. So that is why I am posting this. However if you have a suitable place to do some picture taking please tell me and we can try something

You can contact me faster via my address which should be in one of my portfolio pages.
.................................................. .....................

With photography I specialize in beauty and fashion esquie work. I am iniital am a illustrator and graphic design person. So I know layout and various fine art practices as well.

If your into modeling, or wants to work as a model and would like some nice pictures and your in the five borough NYC area please tell me. I am armed with my camera and external flashes. I also know some okay places to take some interesting images as well. Everything I do is on foot.

If you have a project you want to work on or is intrested in modeling or some creative video please let me know ( minus a stablizing system ).

I have tons of ideas for projects. I have tremendous access to seaside areas including some skate parks, and graffitti in various places.
DanArt is offline   Reply With Quote