Note to all participants: Please reread and understand the FAQ, rules and weapons policy posted on our website beforehand.
This is a timeline and procedure outline for masquerade participation.
Registration and check-in/music submission hours:
Friday: 3pm – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
* The registration table will be located next to the Info Desk.
* ALL participants are required to sign a waiver. If a member of a group is under age 16, a parent or guardian must be present to sign the waiver.
* Submit any music required for your presentation with your registration form. Label all media with your name so it may be returned to you after the masquerade.
* If you wish to be judged for craftsmanship, you will need to make an appointment when you submit your registration form.
* All participants must check-in to receive their “backstage pass”. If a participant is under age 16, a parent or guardian must also receive a “backstage pass”.
Special Note to all those who preregistered: You MUST check-in during these hours or your entry will be dropped.
Friday: 6pm – 9pm
Saturday: 11am – 4pm
* By appointment only.
* Located in Topaz, which is a back room accessible from the bar or restaurant
* You are required to bring AT LEAST ONE color reference picture. Any reference materials will be returned to you.
* You are not required to wear your costume during judging.
Line-up for the Masquerade:
* All participants (and parents/guardians, if applicable) must report to Video 2 no later than 6:30pm for roll call and seating. Be on time or your entry WILL be dropped.
* Only those with a “backstage pass” are permitted in the room.
Audience seating will begin at 7pm.
The Masquerade is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm.
This timeline is, of course, subject to change!