Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 06-12-2004, 01:08 AM   #1
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

AnimeFest O_O;;

Hey O_o;; I've never posted on here before, and infact, if this is totally wrong, somebody let me know XD I'm totally new to this O_O

I was just curious... if there are a lot of people going to Animefest in Texas? Araunah has practically convinced me to go xD Just gotta get that Hotel taken care of.. if anyone is going, lemme know I wanna know what all cosplay there's gonna be ^^ I'm absolutely possitively sure I'm gonna be cosplaying as some kind of Naruto character O_O just depends xD I might cosplay as a couple different ones if I can pull something together O_O Anyways, lemme know ^.^

MoonNeko *aka the crazy insane Naruto cosplayer at A-kon who had on the Jiraiya Headprotector on Saturday XD Yeah.. I was short too x_x;;*
MoonNeko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-12-2004, 01:27 AM   #2
Yusuke Urameshi

well, there isn't an official animeFest board yet I think. However, AnimeFest is in Dallas as well so I guess this would be an appropriate place to start this topic. *shrugs* could be wrong.
Yusuke Urameshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 01:54 AM   #3
Digital Blush
Nextcon: Dallas Comic-con

I'm talking my mom into letting me go. I want to go soooo bad! I can either go to Animefest or Ushicon. And Justin has too been asking me to come to this one. It depends how we're doing with income at the end of the month. But if I can go I'll be dressed up as Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura (i'm going to try and make it..?) but yeah. I'll do my best :B

Digital Blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 02:18 AM   #4
shin kurenai

animefest was pretty cool last year. i had a really good time and the place it's at is where cpl was! its pretty nice! and next to the reunion tower and goes on dartrail too

:3
shin kurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 02:48 AM   #5
Madrox

I'm going to try to go. If I do I'll be Neji again.
Madrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 03:02 AM   #6
Digital Blush

Yeah Neji and Hinata :high fives!:

Unread 06-12-2004, 08:03 AM   #7
RuthlessJS

I went to AnimeFEST last year and will most likely be there again this year unless I have a conflict.
RuthlessJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 10:04 AM   #8
Anna
Still Alive

Me and and the same friends who went to A-kon with me are planning to go. My psychicer costume MIGHT be finished by then but I think that I'll just go as FFX Yuna.(I need to start working on a staff)
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #9
pherlondewen
Without a star..

I had kidded to my mom that we should go to AnimeFest, but since we'd just gotten back from A-Kon, she just kinda ignored me. XD;;
pherlondewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 11:11 PM   #10
ayanamilisa

yeah animefest was cool and skink is just pumped cuz the girls loved his iori costume...hm... lol

I cant wait i'll be in a saiyuki group
i'm goku lol who else would i be and guess what?
all the other members are guys! guys cosplaying guys!?! saiyuki guys...holly crap..i am one lucky gal ;p
ayanamilisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2004, 11:25 PM   #11
Shinja
Lost Puppy

I'm going to AnimeFEST this year. Iíll be Volunteering no less (yet to know if Iím Security or AV)

I will probly be doing my Kiba (Naruto) Again and i'm thinking of doing Kyo from Fruits Basket and also Seiji(with Midori) from Midori No Hibi.
Shinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2004, 12:46 AM   #12
Digital Blush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
I'm going to AnimeFEST this year. Iíll be Volunteering no less (yet to know if Iím Security or AV)

I will probly be doing my Kiba (Naruto) Again and i'm thinking of doing Kyo from Fruits Basket and also Seiji(with Midori) from Midori No Hibi.

OMG if i go to Animefest i have to take a picture of you as Kyo! I Kyo!! *__*

Unread 06-13-2004, 12:47 AM   #13
Tenya Muyo
Mad as a Hatter XD

I think you're in the clear MoonNeko. There were some A-fest/Ushicon thread floating around here, but it's been so long they've all but disappeared......

NEWayz..... AnimeFEST is a definet right now (unless some natural disater like from Day After Tomorrow happens ^_^) Cosplay wise, a certain state alchemist with a short temper will be prowling around, and this time he will be accompanied by his little brother! Chrno may be done by then, so he's coming too. Mido Ban may want to see if he can get a get back job while he's there. Hmmmm, that leaves one day open...... maybe a certain mini persicom will get rebooted......

Wait..... why IS a raven like a writing desk....
Tenya Muyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2004, 02:30 PM   #14
baku_neko
go go devil bats!

I'm going this year. ^_^

Last year's cosplay was fun. The Goku from DBZ againast violence skit was awesome.

ANIMEFEST 2009
================
Lambo (15 YR. OLD) - Reborn! - 100%
Kira Yamato - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - 0%
Setsuna F. Seiei - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 0%
Cody Hackins - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - 0%

member of *SNAP* cosplay
baku_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2004, 11:01 AM   #15
Sundance Kid
Vash's #1 fangirl!!! ^_^

I'M GOING!!! *waves hands in air* I went last year too. I was a wolfwood with a cross, confessional, and Inuyasha...lol...Hey! Does anyone who went last year remember the cross limbo?! That was my cross, I limboed for like an hour! ^_^ I unfortunatley was also the Wolfwood whose cross BROKE IN TWO while I was onstage cosplaying....how embarassing...*hangs head and prays to cosplay gods for forgiveness* O_o Anyway, I'll be using my Gunner Yuna costume again so if ya see me holler! ^_^
Through the travail of ages, amidst the pomp and toils of war, I have fought and strove and perished, countless times among the stars. As if through a glass and darkly, the age-old strife I see...I have fought in many guises, in many names, but always me...-General George S. Patton

VASH, SPIKE, AND HATSUHARU ARE MINE!!!!! *among other various hotties*
Sundance Kid is offline   Reply With Quote