Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 06-22-2004, 02:08 PM   #31
Cherry

I shall be there! Limit Break Cosplay will be performing again in this cosplay competition. :X And it shall be just as good as A-Kon, we promise!

AnimeFEST has never really dissapointed me. Only one year did it really, and that's because I was with a whiney little brat that didn't want to let me have a good time. But not this year!

Unread 06-22-2004, 02:19 PM   #32
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

Limit Break cosplay?

Anyhow, Bigworld Comics just replied and they say they have airsoft stuff. Which is awesome...now I'll have good weapon props. I'll check them out.
Unread 06-22-2004, 05:07 PM   #33
Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerFoxtrot07
Limit Break cosplay?

Anyhow, Bigworld Comics just replied and they say they have airsoft stuff. Which is awesome...now I'll have good weapon props. I'll check them out.
It's my cosplay-duo thingy. Website will be up soon. :X Sorry about that lack of explanation. ^^ ;; -- Jesus. Airsoft guns and anime fans just should not mix! I have the bruise on my arm from A-Kon to prove it.
Unread 06-22-2004, 10:47 PM   #34
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

Don't worry about me...these things are props only. I won't carry any ammunition with me, lest I be tempted to take potshots at Dragonball Z and YuGiOh fans.

Besides, I even keep unloaded weapons on safety...

Got my M4RIS spring today. Bishi and I are gonna try to find decent pistols tomorrow.

Limit breaks...Laguna's "Desperado" Limit break was awesome...but then, I like guns and things that blow up stuff. It's what happens when you grow up near Fort Hood.

Last edited by LancerFoxtrot07 : 06-22-2004 at 11:12 PM.
LancerFoxtrot07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2004, 02:42 AM   #35
Digital Blush
Nextcon: Dallas Comic-con

ahh i just found out that my friends (normal ones from school, non cosplayers) well like they really arent into anime but they support me cosplaying and try to help with anything they can. anyway today i found out they wanted to come to the next anime con. which is awesome! i had a conversation about costumes i thought i would never have with them. xD :excited: though i asked my mom about going to animefest with them and she said she would think about it. how is animefest, how does it level up to a-kon? :B

Digital Blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2004, 10:58 PM   #36
Ky Kiske
Holy Knight

I plan on it, if I get the money in time, and everything goes well. I failed going to A-Kon this year, so that sucked. If I do get to go, I'll dress as Ky or something. Anyway, I'll post you later if I'm going or not.
Ky Kiske is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2004, 11:04 PM   #37
Tenya Muyo
Mad as a Hatter XD

Uchiha- A-fest is smaller than A=kon, but just as much fun!! Plus it's longer if you haven't noticed (4 days instead of 3). It's just sooooo much fun, and a great con to go to for first timers too! I think you're friends will like it. ^_^

Wait..... why IS a raven like a writing desk....
Tenya Muyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2004, 01:12 AM   #38
Digital Blush

Tenya Muyo: yeah i know its four days that why i really want to go XD. my parents gave me a maybe. they're going to think about it because they dont know how our income will be around that time. though in case i'm going to start my Shugo costume for it. btw are you going? just wondering. :B

Unread 06-29-2004, 11:07 PM   #39
krizzy
Pretty in Pink

I may just get a day pass so I can see people. :\ I can barely afford anything right now *and* I live in the DFW Metroplex. How sad is that? ; ;
krizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2004, 11:31 PM   #40
Digital Blush

krizzy: aww try your best to come! maybe you can ask to share a room with someone thats going? its cheaper that way! plus the more people the less cash !

Unread 06-29-2004, 11:44 PM   #41
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

krizzy- bishi and i are driving to A-Fest, we could pick you up if needed. besides, i dont even think they have day passes.

it's $30 for at least the next few days.
Unread 06-29-2004, 11:48 PM   #42
tahiti
Rockin' the shabanga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid
I'M GOING!!! *waves hands in air* I went last year too. I was a wolfwood with a cross, confessional, and Inuyasha...lol...Hey! Does anyone who went last year remember the cross limbo?! That was my cross, I limboed for like an hour! ^_^ I unfortunatley was also the Wolfwood whose cross BROKE IN TWO while I was onstage cosplaying....how embarassing...*hangs head and prays to cosplay gods for forgiveness* O_o Anyway, I'll be using my Gunner Yuna costume again so if ya see me holler! ^_^
Dude.. I think my sister limbo-ed with ya! She was an Inu-Yasha (one of the many..) She had the yarn wig. She's been looking for some of the people that she hung out with... all those Inu-Yashas.. hoo boy.

Chihiro: Daddy, are we lost?
Dad: Don't worry, I've got four-wheel drive. (Spirited Away)
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2004, 11:58 PM   #43
krizzy
Pretty in Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerFoxtrot07
krizzy- bishi and i are driving to A-Fest, we could pick you up if needed. besides, i dont even think they have day passes.

it's $30 for at least the next few days.

No day passes?! Why, that's an outrage~! .___.

I really do appreciate the offer, tho transportation isn't an issue -- money is. So unless you feel like donating to Krizzy's con-going fund (which really didn't even exist until right... now!), I don't know what to tell you. ~_^ *kidding, kidding...*
Unread 06-29-2004, 11:59 PM   #44
krizzy
Pretty in Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha
krizzy: aww try your best to come! maybe you can ask to share a room with someone thats going? its cheaper that way! plus the more people the less cash !
I will definitely try, thank you. ^^; And yeah... room-sharing is definitely the way to go! It's practically how I survive A-Kon each year, financially speaking.
Unread 06-30-2004, 12:06 AM   #45
Digital Blush

lol yeah i'm having financial problems myself. parents say it depends how our income is around august. if its ok i can go. if not no go. :/ wish me luck. i'm having anime con withdrawl, last year i lasted... all year. if i cant go to this one maybe i can go to Oni-con though ushicon and the others before a-kon i can't go to those because we save all our money for a-kon XD and costuming. heh.