Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 08-01-2004, 03:52 AM   #76
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

Frat-Style kegger at my place the Friday of Animefest!

Just kidding. I'm hoping to complete the iron-ons and patches for my costume this month...hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Woo! Because the world needs another Jill/Chris couples cosplay.

Maybe.

Unread 08-04-2004, 03:12 AM   #77
tahiti
Rockin' the shabanga!

Yikes! I got to believing that AnimeFest was awhile off, and here it's in a little while! *jumps around*
Hopefully I'll make it, but sadly, I won't have any new costumes (so expect either female Wolfwood or Sumomo.. I might do a variation of Dark Mousy).. so yeah. It'll be a tough call tho, since I'll have just started college.
I'll try tho, and hopefully I'll see you all there!
Btw, Sundance Kid, I'll make sure my sister is armed and ready with a notepad for all email addresses, n'such. She has a bad habit of making tons of friends.. and NEVER getting their emails or screennames XD;;

Chihiro: Daddy, are we lost?
Dad: Don't worry, I've got four-wheel drive. (Spirited Away)
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2004, 02:57 PM   #78
Sundance Kid
Vash's #1 fangirl!!! ^_^

I'm also going to be doing a completely sexy female version of Spike. ^_^ *inner self* HELL YEAH!
Through the travail of ages, amidst the pomp and toils of war, I have fought and strove and perished, countless times among the stars. As if through a glass and darkly, the age-old strife I see...I have fought in many guises, in many names, but always me...-General George S. Patton

VASH, SPIKE, AND HATSUHARU ARE MINE!!!!! *among other various hotties*
Sundance Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2004, 08:47 PM   #79
Tomoko
cross . my . heart

Awesome! Femme Spikes rule. =) I'm bringing my femme Vash ^_^
+ Stephanie as Blue // Joe as Toboe
SATURDAY: Edea from Final Fantasy VIII

<3 Miguel Angel Rial <3
Tomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2004, 12:21 PM   #80
HuongStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanial
I'm setting up my plans to be there. Gotta fly out from LAX and all but I told my friends I'd make it back so they'll get to see me for the first time since I moved out to Cali. I love Animefest as it was the first convention I spent the entire weekend at (Many years ago). Anyways, I'm not much of a cosplayer, but I do have a nice camera which I will be taking tons of pics with.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Unread 08-13-2004, 02:19 AM   #81
tahiti
Rockin' the shabanga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomoko
Awesome! Femme Spikes rule. =) I'm bringing my femme Vash ^_^
Yaaaaaaaay! A femme Vash! I really have to do my femme Wolfwood now ><;; Must fix my cross tho.

But Sumomo is sooo tempting.. I luff her!

Chihiro: Daddy, are we lost?
Dad: Don't worry, I've got four-wheel drive. (Spirited Away)
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2004, 12:35 AM   #82
Anna
Still Alive

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonig to have new Yuna sleeves!(has just finished dying them for Anime day tommorow) They turned out 5,000 times better than my last ones. Just a couple more weeks.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2004, 11:26 AM   #83
Tasha Mac

Talking

Hello all! Going to AnimeFEST (duh, big surprise...is there a con in Texas I'm not going to? @_@). I'm going to be Izumi Curtis, one of the three FMA skit peeps.

Saaaay...if there's gonna be a Sanzo cosplayer, I should bring my Konzen costume...that'd make for interesting piccies, no? ^_^

So, any other FMA cosplayers? ^__^
Tasha Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2004, 01:37 PM   #84
Proz
San Japan - Chairman

I was there last year, had an enjoyable time so I thought I'd come back.

This year I've volunteered to work at AnimeFEST. I'm doing it for the crash space. I'll be working in the video Ops rooms during the "its too f'ing early!" hours.

I'll be wearing the same cos some saw me at Anime Day wearing. I don't think I'll be bringing anything else. I've decided to only do one new cos per con.

If you didn't see it there, look for the guy with golden skates.

See everyone in about 3 weeks!

(Thought I'm still a "n00b" to this forum so I'm not expecting a lot people calling me out just yet).
Proz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2004, 01:12 AM   #86
Demtri

I'll be cosplaying for the first time at AnimeFEST as chidori Sasuke or whatever you wanna call him, so be sure to give all the Sasukes a hard time. ;D
Demtri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2004, 04:44 AM   #87
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

Hey...my gf and I are gonna be commuting back and forth all weekend...we won't need a place to stay overnight, but we'll probably want a place to hunker down for an hour or two during the daytime. If any of you that're staying on-site are willing to let us nap at your room, it'd be greatly appreciated, and maybe even compensated for...
Unread 08-17-2004, 06:03 PM   #88
Rinji
Hiraikotsu!

Wah! @-@ As soon as I found out Spike's VA, Jet's VA, and Vash's VA were gonna be there, I decided that I would attend AnimeFEST!

I'm gonna be going as Sango (doi), with a new plastic katana that I purchased at Anime Day in Dallas. I *would* improve upon the Crazy 88 costume that I wore at Anime Day, but that costume was more trouble than it was worth (xD I made it in like... ten minutes).

I haven't had the time to read the rest of the forum (me being lazy, and at work), but are there gonna be any Inuyasha cosplayers there that are interested in grouping maybe? ^^;
Rinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #89
Nozomi
Leave it to me!

Quote:
I'll be cosplaying for the first time at AnimeFEST as chidori Sasuke or whatever you wanna call him, so be sure to give all the Sasukes a hard time. ;D
Well, I'll be there handing out cookies both to any Fullmetal Alchemist cosplayers I see, and to any people in costumes I like/recognize, so if I see you you'll definitely get a cookie! ^.^ I haven't decided what KIND of cookies to make yet, though... O.ol

Cheers!
Nozom
Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2004, 10:21 PM   #90
Asmaria
The Ruby Knight Julius

Saturday I will have a Zelgadis costume. I'm working really hard to make it look just right. >_< Any other Slayers cosplayers gonna be there? Usually there's a Xelloss with a mullet that shows up every year, but I wonder about any others. ^_^
Asmaria is offline   Reply With Quote