Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 08-19-2004, 11:13 PM   #91
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

The Redfield costume is COMPLETE. I'm really pleased with how it looks, too. The only thing left to do is to see my stylist and go back to my dear ol' spikes (I grew out my hair this summer for no reason).

Photos tomorrow, maybe.

Unread 08-22-2004, 05:39 PM   #92
Tomoko
cross . my . heart

There are going to be a lot of great cosplayers, it looks like. I can't wait to see/meet you guys... how many of y'all will be there early on Thursday? ^_^
+ Stephanie as Blue // Joe as Toboe
SATURDAY: Edea from Final Fantasy VIII

<3 Miguel Angel Rial <3
Tomoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2004, 05:51 PM   #93
Asmaria
The Ruby Knight Julius

I'll be there on Thursday night at least. That's when we get our hotel room. I may or may not be in costume though. Hm, maybe human zel cause I'm too lazy to use the makeup for such a short time. XD

*goes back to wrestling with elastic for her Zel pants T_T*
Asmaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2004, 09:59 AM   #94
baku_neko
go go devil bats!

Ahhh! I forgot this thread was here. So I made one in the A-kon section...shame on me... -_-

Anyhow....yeah. I'm going! And I'll have a room with my buddies! So now I don't have to got back and forth from the hotel to my house! ^^

As for cosplay, Uchiha Sasuke only...probably. I also want to be Ryoma (sp right on that?) from Prince of Tennis, but I'm having trouble finding the shirt (too lazy to make it). ;_;

ANIMEFEST 2009
================
Lambo (15 YR. OLD) - Reborn! - 100%
Kira Yamato - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - 0%
Setsuna F. Seiei - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 0%
Cody Hackins - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - 0%

member of *SNAP* cosplay
baku_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2004, 11:09 PM   #95
MoonNeko
Raggedy Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by baku_neko
Ahhh! I forgot this thread was here. So I made one in the A-kon section...shame on me... -_-

Anyhow....yeah. I'm going! And I'll have a room with my buddies! So now I don't have to got back and forth from the hotel to my house! ^^

As for cosplay, Uchiha Sasuke only...probably. I also want to be Ryoma (sp right on that?) from Prince of Tennis, but I'm having trouble finding the shirt (too lazy to make it). ;_;

Hey xD You're gonna cosplay as Sasuke hunh??? OMG xD My friends and I are curious if you would want to take pictures with us then? I mean, if you want to that is XD I'll be Cosplaying as Naruto, My friend Sara will be Sakura, and my sis is gonna cosplay As Kakashi xD I'm gonna cosplay as Lee one day too, and possibly Shikamaru if My friend Sara decides to help me with the jacket XD LEMME KNOW XD Pretty please XD We unfortunately don't have any friends that could possibly pull Sasuke off but me and I'm going as naruto xD Lemme know, okay? Thanks xD you rock either way :3

MoonNeko *aka a very cute naruto xD*
MoonNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2004, 12:54 AM   #96
baku_neko
go go devil bats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonNeko
Hey xD You're gonna cosplay as Sasuke hunh??? OMG xD My friends and I are curious if you would want to take pictures with us then? I mean, if you want to that is XD I'll be Cosplaying as Naruto, My friend Sara will be Sakura, and my sis is gonna cosplay As Kakashi xD I'm gonna cosplay as Lee one day too, and possibly Shikamaru if My friend Sara decides to help me with the jacket XD LEMME KNOW XD Pretty please XD We unfortunately don't have any friends that could possibly pull Sasuke off but me and I'm going as naruto xD Lemme know, okay? Thanks xD you rock either way :3

MoonNeko *aka a very cute naruto xD*
I think I took a pic with you at A-kon 15.

Is the attachment you?

If so, I was having a very hard time not laughing. You were making such a funny face. Very Naruto like. And very un-Sasuke like of me for smiling. ^^

My friends orginally wanted me to be Naruto cause I'm short (shortest one out of the three of us, 5' 2" -_-) and young looking, but I already had half my costume, and didn't want to fool with a blond wig (or dye), so yeah...

Anyhow, sure I'll hang with ya for pics. But keep in mind I also have another Sakura (who's coming down from college to see me! yay!) and Naruto to hang with. I guess you all will have to share me. LOL, maybe our Sakuras can fight over me or something. ^~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic1.jpg (58.0 KB, 0 views)

ANIMEFEST 2009
================

member of *SNAP* cosplay
Unread 08-24-2004, 03:13 AM   #97
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

*update*

I'll also be at A-Fest as Leon Orcot from PSoH, accompanying a Count D.
Unread 08-24-2004, 05:57 PM   #98
SchizoIori
visual antagonist

Smile AnimeFEST!

I'm going to AnimeFEST. I'll be working in the art gallery on fri-mon. While working I'll be dressed as Tifa and then later I'll be wandering around as Seung Mina from Soul Calibur II. I got in trouble with the 'rents for that costume at AKON -_- but I hand sewed it and am way proud. Stop at say hi! I'm up for meeting cosplay peeps.

Naruto rox my socks.

Anyone going from Denton?

Current Projects:

Dissidia Duodecim Tifa Lockheart,Petz/ Prizma (sailor moon R), Trunks (DBZ), Nami (Water 7),Black Canary (Batman/JL) Black Cat

Last edited by SchizoIori : 08-25-2004 at 12:08 PM.
SchizoIori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2004, 06:42 PM   #99
ChibiKakashi

Is the attachment you?

If so, I was having a very hard time not laughing. You were making such a funny face. Very Naruto like. And very un-Sasuke like of me for smiling. ^^

My friends orginally wanted me to be Naruto cause I'm short (shortest one out of the three of us, 5' 2" -_-) and young looking, but I already had half my costume, and didn't want to fool with a blond wig (or dye), so yeah...

Anyhow, sure I'll hang with ya for pics. But keep in mind I also have another Sakura (who's coming down from college to see me! yay!) and Naruto to hang with. I guess you all will have to share me. LOL, maybe our Sakuras can fight over me or something. ^~[/quote]

hi! I was the kakashi in the background of that picture and the Naruto is actually my twin sister ^_^ heheh I can't believe your friend actually got a shot of me taking that exact picture >< hehehehehe We LOVED your Sasuke cosplay ^^ and alas... I am going as Kakashi again ^^; or I could go as ebisu since I look SO much more like him *sighs* but I can't WAIT to see your friends and you and we'll be taking a butt load of more pictures and I still can't believe I thought you were really really young ^^ I looked at your profile and you're x.x 19... I thought you weren't old enough to drive... *smacks self*

also O.O any other naruto cosplayers?? It would be awesome to take a group picture ^^

and also OO any al cosplayers... ? cause I am planning on doing an al cosplay... (from full metal alchemist..) and if you're there... I'm going to ask for costume advice ^^ hehe

guess thats all ^^ can't wait till animefest!!!!!

----chibikakashi
Unread 08-24-2004, 06:57 PM   #100
baku_neko
go go devil bats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKakashi
hi! I was the kakashi in the background of that picture and the Naruto is actually my twin sister ^_^ heheh I can't believe your friend actually got a shot of me taking that exact picture >< hehehehehe We LOVED your Sasuke cosplay ^^ and alas... I am going as Kakashi again ^^; or I could go as ebisu since I look SO much more like him *sighs* but I can't WAIT to see your friends and you and we'll be taking a butt load of more pictures and I still can't believe I thought you were really really young ^^ I looked at your profile and you're x.x 19... I thought you weren't old enough to drive... *smacks self*
Hehehe...yeah, I loved my Sasuke cosplay too. I've never gotten so much attention before. ^^

Oh, and about the young thing, don't worry about it. You're not the first to make that mistake. Believe me. ^~

I'll be at A-Fest Friday afternoon/evening, all of Saturaday, and all of Sunday. Not sure if I'll pop in for Monday, but I might. We'll have to set a time to meet and stuff. Maybe we can have a picnic of sorts like the other Naruto cosplayers had at A-kon (which my buddies and I MISSED! ;_; ).

ANIMEFEST 2009
================

member of *SNAP* cosplay
Unread 08-26-2004, 02:10 AM   #101
ChibiKakashi

^_^ wai!

^^ We'll be there ALL of friday, saturday, sunday and not sure how long on monday but we'll be around ^^

I can't wait to see your friends and I can't wait to see more cosplayers!! I recently was inspired myself... of all people x.x to cosplay as Ino again, revamping my HORRIBLE costume ;_; I'm so proud... it almost looks right >< I even dyed my hair blonde to be her ^^ hehehe

so I'll probably be Kakashi, maybe MAYBE Ebisu, and Ino ^^; not sure when but definately Kakashi on saturday probably him on friday... man I can't wait!! And I'm not sure when a good time to meet would be though ><; Doesn't seem like alot of people are even going to animefest ;_; argh... oh well ^^ it could be more fun with less people!

Hope to find you and your friends for sure and my sis who was naruto and my friend sara who is going to be sakura well ^^ we're already plotting picture ideas and we'll have our digital camera and my regular camera and damn >< animefest is so close!!! wooooooooooo!! ^^

talk to you later and my god this got long x.x woops...

---chibikakashi
Unread 08-26-2004, 10:58 AM   #102
Cherry

Eek. I'm getting so horribly giddy. It's in just a week! ::Jump up and down::

I'm bringing, so far....

Trance Zidane (FFIX)
Harry Potter (Harry Potter)

I think my Sora costume MIGHT make an appearence. .. I dunno. I wanna bring more but I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT! :X

Maybe I'll bring Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes? ^^
Unread 08-26-2004, 03:13 PM   #103
LancerFoxtrot07
Acecombat Fan For Life

Cherry---Bring Snake! I saw your photos in the gallery, and your costume is awesome.

Bishi and I will be there every day of the con. Well, I dunno about Saturday, my school (UNT) plays UT that day, and I really wanna catch a little bit of the football game. Hopefully, there's a lounge where I can catch some of the game, or at least the highlights.
Unread 08-27-2004, 02:02 AM   #104
Tenya Muyo
Mad as a Hatter XD

Oh God!!!!! One WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH~!!!! I'm in such a cosplay crunch!!!!!!!! But I think i'm gonna make it (without having to pull an all-nighter before the con.) *looks at statement* <_< Keh! Yeah right! Ed's a definet, so is Chrno (as soon as he's closer to being done), and since i bought a new plushie of one of my fave hanyous, I decided Inu yasha deserves to come and beat up some demons! Well, back to the sewing machine....... *sigh*

Wait..... why IS a raven like a writing desk....
Tenya Muyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2004, 10:12 AM   #105
baku_neko
go go devil bats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKakashi
^^ We'll be there ALL of friday, saturday, sunday and not sure how long on monday but we'll be around ^^

I can't wait to see your friends and I can't wait to see more cosplayers!! I recently was inspired myself... of all people x.x to cosplay as Ino again, revamping my HORRIBLE costume ;_; I'm so proud... it almost looks right >< I even dyed my hair blonde to be her ^^ hehehe

so I'll probably be Kakashi, maybe MAYBE Ebisu, and Ino ^^; not sure when but definately Kakashi on saturday probably him on friday... man I can't wait!! And I'm not sure when a good time to meet would be though ><; Doesn't seem like alot of people are even going to animefest ;_; argh... oh well ^^ it could be more fun with less people!

Hope to find you and your friends for sure and my sis who was naruto and my friend sara who is going to be sakura well ^^ we're already plotting picture ideas and we'll have our digital camera and my regular camera and damn >< animefest is so close!!! wooooooooooo!! ^^

talk to you later and my god this got long x.x woops...

---chibikakashi
Cool.

Brining a video camera eh? Hehe...we could re-enact an episode! I think my group is gonna have a Lee, Sakura, Garaa (maybe, might not), Sasuke (me!), and a likkle Naruto. Might have a Gai-sensei too, if he feels like putting on his costume.

Ahhhh! It's so close! The suppense is KILLING me! ><

ANIMEFEST 2009
================

member of *SNAP* cosplay