Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon > Rides / Roommates

Unread 06-22-2004, 11:55 AM   #1
R1KKu

Possibly going to Otakon (coming from IL)

Im looking forward to going to Otakon. My plans to go are still up in the air though. I will be coming from Illinois (Chicago-land area)

I would like to know if anyone has available room for me if they are driving, or if anyone needs a ride, I can drive down there. I can supply money for gas and food if needed, but If I drive, I will need some money for gas. I can also bring along extra food/drinks/etc.

I'm also looking for 1 available space in a hotel room. I don't mind sleeping on the floor a bed, just need a place to crash/clean up/change costumes, etc.

Any takers or questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.
R1KKu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-22-2005, 03:52 PM   #2
karinka Chick

Yea! I will See you there I am sorry about the room thing I dont think that I am even staying at the hotel but I cant wai so se ya! Got any new costumes?

Last edited by karinka Chick : 06-22-2005 at 03:59 PM.
karinka Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
Luna Selene
Bookworm Extraordinaire

Just sent you a PM about hotel room space.

Next con: Momocon 2010
Wearing:Franziska von Karma ~ Yuuko Ichihara ~ Virgilia ~ Beatrice?
Luna Selene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2005, 09:03 PM   #4
CapsuleCorp
Master level costumer

Dude! Woman! I'm driving down too and would love to have a carpool. Ask Yui, I'm fun to drive with. I'd be fine driving, too...though my car has no AC. I have a thread around here somewhere with the details on my planned trip, so if it works for you, let me know.

COMMISSIONS! Strange Land Costuming - www.strangelandcostumes.com

Director, SF&F Masquerade - COSTUMECON34 - Madison, Wisconsin - May 6-9, 2016 - www.costumecon34.com
CapsuleCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #5
R1KKu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsuleCorp
Dude! Woman! I'm driving down too and would love to have a carpool. Ask Yui, I'm fun to drive with. I'd be fine driving, too...though my car has no AC. I have a thread around here somewhere with the details on my planned trip, so if it works for you, let me know.

Heh, that post was from last year. But yeah, Id love to go this year. I posted in your thread about it. Ill have to see how Im doing financially though, seeing as my car payments are up Sept (I believe) and school is eating whatever funds I have left. And gas is obnoxiously high right now, especially when my car gets close to the equivalent mpg of a hummer *BOO!!* But anyways, yeah, if you still have space left in your car near the end of July, I should hopefully have an answer. And if I do come, Ill try to pack light (I have a bad habit of bringing too much, but August weather requires light costumes. But one other thing, would you happen to have crash space in your hotel? It would make things easier, but if not, thats kool with me, since Luna did offer ^.^

(Im already excited, and I dont even know if Im going)
R1KKu is offline   Reply With Quote