Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Silent Hill

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 63 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-13-2007, 01:04 AM   #676
Alessa
Mother of God

that's good! Just tell me when I can delete the pictures from my photobucket account ^^

A Silent Hill Cosplay Website
Alessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #677
Tenel Ka
would you kindly...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Toxic 911 ~ View Post
[i]

That would be easy to do you mean >.< Cause regardless I'd do whoever I wanted to if I could decide XD (All the body measures and all that don't apply to me, I cosplay as I who I would like too. - This wasn't suppose to sound rude but I stick by that sorry if it did. >.>)

Right now it seems like a matter of me just thinking about my other costumes im actually working on and plan to have done soon, so my thoughts are sort of clouded by those right now otherwise I might have some kind of a lead on who to do >.>
^_^ Which SH game is your favorite?

And -- *points to your signature!* -- Yay for Galerians costumes!

Dragon*Con '12: Tenel Ka (Young Jedi Knights) || Kinzie Kensington (Saints Row: The Third) || Jaryn - The Glitterati (Dance Central 2) Barbie (Toy Story 3) || Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
Tenel Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #678
Nefeline
Mistress Of Disgust

OK.. its decided.
Im going to make a female Pyramid Head (movie version.. but.. uh yeah, female ^^) for Halloween. Although Im definitely going to be the shortest PH ever with my ridiculus 5' 3''. Looking forward to it. XD
Nefeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #679
Meadowknight
Claire The Stampede!

Hey guys..again..lol..I feel like I'm so unwanted here XD!! I posted around a week ago and when I checked back I was completey mowed over and ignored I think XD! Although I did get 2 SH cosplayers in my thread, so maybe they saw my post?

I've set a time and place for my survival horror gathering (and I'm trying to get it on the gatherings list) if any of you are attending AX and are interested, please take a look. We have 16 people so far since I've posted the thread around a week ago. We're mostly Resident Evil so far, and I'd really love to have more Silent Hill people show. Do any of you know if there's a Anime Expo Silent Hill thread? I can't seem to find one..but there's a SH gathering on the gatherings list. Anyways, here's my link again, it wouldn't be a survival horror gathering without enough Silent Hill!

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread...Silent+Hill+AX

As for which Silent Hill game is my favorite..I'd have to stick with Silent Hill 2 because I liked the story the best (although I still haven't beat SH4, got tied up in RE4..I've beaten all the Silent Hills except for 4)). I liked how it was more of a personal story, very concentrated on one person, it was all about what James was going through emotionally and mentally and the story didn't really try to step outside of that. I like the direct focus the storyline kept.

I claim -Claire Redfield- at the claiming thread
Meadowknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #680
Angel Tifa
Survivor of Horror 4-ever

Well maybe those who have been posting here did see the thread for the Survival Horror gathering, but didn't post here to say they've seen it, so instead they've posted on the gathering thread?

2008 Cosplay list:
Ada Wong/Resident Evil 2 Completed
Heather Mason/Silent Hill 3 Completed

I claim -Tifa Lockhart/Final Fantasy VII- at the claiming thread
Angel Tifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #681
Avianna
Lights Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadowknight View Post
Hey guys..again..lol..I feel like I'm so unwanted here XD!! I posted around a week ago and when I checked back I was completey mowed over and ignored I think XD! Although I did get 2 SH cosplayers in my thread, so maybe they saw my post?

I've set a time and place for my survival horror gathering (and I'm trying to get it on the gatherings list) if any of you are attending AX and are interested, please take a look. We have 16 people so far since I've posted the thread around a week ago. We're mostly Resident Evil so far, and I'd really love to have more Silent Hill people show. Do any of you know if there's a Anime Expo Silent Hill thread? I can't seem to find one..but there's a SH gathering on the gatherings list. Anyways, here's my link again, it wouldn't be a survival horror gathering without enough Silent Hill!

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread...Silent+Hill+AX

As for which Silent Hill game is my favorite..I'd have to stick with Silent Hill 2 because I liked the story the best (although I still haven't beat SH4, got tied up in RE4..I've beaten all the Silent Hills except for 4)). I liked how it was more of a personal story, very concentrated on one person, it was all about what James was going through emotionally and mentally and the story didn't really try to step outside of that. I like the direct focus the storyline kept.
In general, I just can't afford conventions that far away.
Unread 06-18-2007, 01:03 AM   #682
Alessa
Mother of God

@ Meadowknight: just like Angel Tifa said, those who were interested probably posted in the other thread ^^

I would love to go there too, but I am not going to AX this year, so... wouldn't make much sense to reply in your other thread XD

A Silent Hill Cosplay Website
Alessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2007, 02:21 AM   #683
Meadowknight
Claire The Stampede!

I understand ^_^, I can't make it to any cons that aren't within an hour or so away...too expensive, especially with my other hobbies. I may travel to some once I get a better job if I'm still into cosplay. I'd like to make it to Otakon once at least to meet all the RE cosplayers I'm buddies with on the RE thread.

I claim -Claire Redfield- at the claiming thread
Meadowknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2007, 12:13 PM   #684
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenel Ka View Post
^_^ Which SH game is your favorite?

And -- *points to your signature!* -- Yay for Galerians costumes!
Silent Hill 3 is my favorite and 2nd favorite would be 2.

~ Yep ^^ Im glad someone else besides the other 3 Galerians cosplayers on this site know about Galerians!
Unread 06-18-2007, 12:15 PM   #685
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadowknight View Post
I understand ^_^, I can't make it to any cons that aren't within an hour or so away...too expensive, especially with my other hobbies. I may travel to some once I get a better job if I'm still into cosplay. I'd like to make it to Otakon once at least to meet all the RE cosplayers I'm buddies with on the RE thread.
I'd go, if I lived in America and was near that con for sure. I love surivial horror, and a total wizz at them, If I could go I'd probably cosplay HUNK from RE 4 Merc's or a future planned cosplay. ^^

Let's stay on topic though.
Unread 06-18-2007, 12:26 PM   #686
Angel Tifa
Survivor of Horror 4-ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Toxic 911 ~ View Post
Silent Hill 3 is my favorite and 2nd favorite would be 2.

~ Yep ^^ Im glad someone else besides the other 3 Galerians cosplayers on this site know about Galerians!
Silent Hill 3 is my favorite also ^^. But next to that, my second favortie would be the very first one SH1.

2008 Cosplay list:
Ada Wong/Resident Evil 2 Completed
Heather Mason/Silent Hill 3 Completed

I claim -Tifa Lockhart/Final Fantasy VII- at the claiming thread
Angel Tifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2007, 03:25 AM   #687
Avianna
Lights Out?

Not really Silent Hill oriented, but if you are wondering what I am up to... I've dipped out of Silent Hill for a while and am spending some time in the Outerlands.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1025339
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1134931
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1134932
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1134933

I won't bug you to much with any of war and its craft in the future, I just wanted to peek in and show some of my favorite cosplayers my new project!
Unread 06-19-2007, 12:59 PM   #688
Verdhandi
Seras with German accent?

Weee, that's cool. I assume you will make a real kickass costume As opposed to the tons of "I put on some lingerie and little wings" succubus that were at Blizzcon.
Verdhandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #689
~ Toxic 911 ~
Moved to x._Illusion}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Tifa View Post
Silent Hill 3 is my favorite also ^^. But next to that, my second favortie would be the very first one SH1.
I haven't beat SH 1, iv'e only seen parts of it and played the beginning. Although iv'e read on it so I know what happens and it's connection to SH 3, otherwise I'd probably say that instead of SH2.
Unread 06-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #690
Avianna
Lights Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdhandi View Post
Weee, that's cool. I assume you will make a real kickass costume As opposed to the tons of "I put on some lingerie and little wings" succubus that were at Blizzcon.
That's really the whole goal. I don't do nurses so I can wear skimpy clothes, I do them cause they kick ass. The same with the succubus. That's why I am making it armor and not fabric. Like the real naughty little devils do!