Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Silent Hill

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #1306
Alessa
Mother of God

Nah, it kind of looks like Pyramid Head is doing laundry and had to take his helmet of - for whatever reason.
I love it

A Silent Hill Cosplay Website
Alessa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #1307
daguru
(SebastiAn Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessa View Post
Nah, it kind of looks like Pyramid Head is doing laundry and had to take his helmet of - for whatever reason.
I love it
The washing machine ate him and spit out the helmet? D8
daguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #1308
Alessa
Mother of God

Yeah, sucked him right out of his helmet, like he was an oyster.

Picture it.

Unread 12-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #1309
gluttony
shape

a silly question for those who made a robbie cosplay .. what material did you use for the body ?
thanks ^^J
Alice (rabbit and human version) - Pandora hearts 0%
gluttony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #1310
Alessa
Mother of God

Never made a Robbie cosplay, but if you are talking about the pink fur, I'd try short plush. It should be rather easily to get.
This pink minky might look very good, unfortunately it is rather expensive with about $ 12/yard on this website http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/ca...x?ItmID=MY0054

Unread 12-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #1311
Pudding Pie

I've done 2 Silent Hill groups with some mates and we're planning at least 2 more, plus rewears/improvements. Planning on being Alessa for one of them and I'd quite like to be a Demon Nurse for another since I've been Lisa twice now.

Auchinawa 2008:

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/195921/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vjYrq0auA

Ayacon Revolution 2009:

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/250456/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFou_q502SE
Unread 01-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #1312
gluttony
shape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessa View Post
Never made a Robbie cosplay, but if you are talking about the pink fur, I'd try short plush. It should be rather easily to get.
This pink minky might look very good, unfortunately it is rather expensive with about $ 12/yard on this website http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/ca...x?ItmID=MY0054
thanks for the suggestionis that the same stuff they make plush toys with ? (sorry can't tell from the picture on the website). i'm probably gonna search my local store first because chances are if i buy it on the website the shipping's gonna cost me an arm and a leg >.<
Alice (rabbit and human version) - Pandora hearts 0%
gluttony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #1313
Alessa
Mother of God

yes and no. It is similar, but minky is higher quality and prettier (supposedly, haven't got my hands on it yet). But you will probably find the cheaper material (which is used for plushies, yes) in a local store.

If you ever happen to lose an arm and a leg though, let me have them. I can finally finish my Mannequin monster then. Haven't gotten around to find another victim yet, people are being reported missing so quickly nowadays.

Unread 01-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #1314
Yukichin
ubernerd

I kind of want to attempt a male version of Heather, honestly. None of the male protagonists look distinct enough to me... but I'm at a conundrum. I figure the vest is gender-neutral, and instead of a skirt I could get green cargo pants, but I'm at a loss of what to do for the shirt. My arms are hairy, so I don't want to go with bare arms, but I'm unsure of what I could do that would still look decent.
Yukichin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #1315
BlackChii

Yukichin- try maybe the outfit variation that can be made into sleeves, God of Thunder. If not, my friend is cosplaying Heather as a female. He's serious about it too- skirt and all haha. It just depends on what you want it to look like :]
BlackChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #1316
ghost0441

I'm planning on a Silent hill double feature this year at Midsouthcon, pyramid head and lying figure. With pyramid head I can barely walk and with lying figure I can barely see. Gotta love crippling costumes.
ghost0441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #1317
Alessa
Mother of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukichin View Post
I kind of want to attempt a male version of Heather, honestly. None of the male protagonists look distinct enough to me... but I'm at a conundrum. I figure the vest is gender-neutral, and instead of a skirt I could get green cargo pants, but I'm at a loss of what to do for the shirt. My arms are hairy, so I don't want to go with bare arms, but I'm unsure of what I could do that would still look decent.
How about you just have the orange turtle neck sweater be a long sleeve version, similar to this concept art of Heather: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../yellowslv.jpg

Unread 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #1318
shiniuke
Mad scientist, indeed...

Hi, I'm new on the thread, a bit. I hope to do silent hill nurse. I already got the mask, and hopefully I find the right outfit.
Unread 01-31-2010, 11:44 PM   #1319
DustyOldRoses

Hello to everyone. I was directed her by Alessa who was nothing but helpful in my post about my plans for a Raw Shock (SH: Shattered Memories) costume for Otakon 2010:

I am determined to have this cosplay done by Otakon 2010. It's going to be the most complicated and expensive one I've made... and I've only ever made two before by hand. I'm feeling intimidated.

If you've played Silent Hill Shattered Memories, you know that if you're sex crazed throughout the game, you get a feminine Raw Shock with big boobs, high heel feet, fish lips, etc. I'm doing this version of the Raw Shocks (simpler than most). raw shock plan.jpg

My question: I want to apply a raw, fleshy look to my entire body AND achieve the illusion of facelessness without compromising my vision. Any advice on how to do this? I was thinking a white or flesh colored unitard for the body with some paint and liquid latex applied for the glossy, wet flesh effect. I've have NEVER tried anything like this before, though.

About the facelessness: How can I construct large lips that will adhere to my face/a mask? Should I sculpt a mask from paper machete? Is there a sculpting clay for facial prosthetic? raw shock plan2.jpg

Any advice offered is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much.
D.O.R
DustyOldRoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #1320
Raelle

Hello, everyone...yet another Bubble Head Nurse, popping in to say hello! Actually, it was cosplay that got me into the whole Silent Hill series to begin with. xD

Picture: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2393641/

Bringing a much-improved version to AX this year. It might have been mentioned earlier, but are any other SH cosplayers going to be present?
Raelle is offline   Reply With Quote