Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Unread 07-03-2004, 11:09 AM   #1
Naziel456
Banned

Sword duel at CNA anime!

im going to CNA anime as the main char from star ocean 2, Claude! and i want to be in the masquerade! anyone want to do a sword duel with me or something?

this is what my char looks like if you need to find me:http://www.northarc.com/images/starocean/0420105.jpg

i really want to be in masquerade and if anyone wants to do a skit in it with me,like a sword duel or anything just leave your post here or pm me!

Last edited by Naziel456 : 07-03-2004 at 11:15 AM. Reason: spellin!
Naziel456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-03-2004, 11:47 AM   #2
Jo_Canadian
Vashy-Boy

i'm doing kenshin i am pretty sure for that day so if you want i will duel with you..... i just gotta ask do you have ny training or anything of that sort cause i have been taking kendo for almost 6 years now

Code Of A Scoudrel: Prenez Votre Vie, Prenez Votre Bourse, Aucune Matière, Prise Juste Cela Tout. *Take Your Life, Take Your Purse, No Matter, Just Take It All.
Jo_Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2004, 05:09 PM   #3
Naziel456
Banned

yes we good do that read the pm i sent you and we can talk more over msn!
Unread 07-04-2004, 08:15 PM   #4
Naziel456
Banned

anyone else want to do a sword duel or be in it or something?
Unread 07-05-2004, 03:02 PM   #5
Naziel456
Banned

anyone else want to be in it or anything?
Unread 07-05-2004, 03:52 PM   #6
Squall1882

Lol.. reposting the same question day after day is no fun.. at the very most you could win a replying to your own post award.. probably not though... don't take it offensively but this is a forum.. if there was interest after the first post then people would respond. There is no need to re-post, your previous question isn't gonna disappear. Cluttered forums = frustration. Good luck with your sword duel though!! Genki de!!

Cafe Delish - Head of Operations
Squall1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2004, 05:17 PM   #7
Naziel456
Banned

the only reason i do it is because my forum goes down the list more... soi bring it back up
Unread 07-06-2004, 12:31 AM   #8
Mage
Kinsmen - Kael'thas

Naziel, don't take offense to this, since I'm just trying to be helpful...one of the reasons I was confused by your post earlier is because this is a "thread" located in the Anime North "forum", not the other way around. You don't have to worry about people not seeing the thread, since there aren't too many active posts in this forum anyway. I'm sure people who are interested in joining you will see it, even if it's not the top thread. ^_^
Unread 07-06-2004, 08:27 AM   #9
lainey
D2R Cosplay

Basically...white mage is politely saying what I will say bluntly:
stop spamming!

we get your message...I know that I myself read it out of curiousity..but not interested.

and don't go attacking white mage either.

anyhow..do you have any friends that u know that would be interested in cosplaying with u?
u can then join up and enter the skit together ^_^
2012 Cons: Coming to a con near you!
Anime North |Otakon
lainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2004, 11:58 AM   #10
Naziel456
Banned

im not spammin im keepen my thread alive.... by keepin it on page one... the other day it was at the bottom of page 1.... i only do this once like a week.... so if you think im spammin the think that but im only keepin the thread alive... you haven't heard of go-gaia then.... you say bump to keep your forum up... and posting once a week does not kill anyone so just ingore the forum if you dont want to be in the duel and dont say anything at all, it isnt killing anyone that i do this im keepin the hread alive....
Unread 07-06-2004, 12:55 PM   #11
Scoti
Lv. 99

don't worry people do scroll down so it's not like nobody will ever read it if it's not the first thread on the page.

..And just out of curiosity, where and when do you plan to have this duel? I think this is something you'll have to do at night because it's too crowed during the day and plus the staff will be on your case about it.

Last edited by Scoti : 07-06-2004 at 12:59 PM.
Scoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2004, 03:08 PM   #12
Naziel456
Banned

oh, no its the masquerade... i said that before.... so it will be allowed.... and im probley going to be presenting on sat!
Unread 07-06-2004, 06:57 PM   #13
Amy the Yu
Uber-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoti
..And just out of curiosity, where and when do you plan to have this duel? I think this is something you'll have to do at night because it's too crowed during the day and plus the staff will be on your case about it.
You're right on. The only big patch of empty space during most of the daytime would be in the lobby area...and that's also probably where the highest concentration of staffers are. CN might be more lenient in that they actually allow weapons and weapon props (hell, they even sell weapons there), but the staffers are much more plentiful since they don't have a Con Suite or the Staff Lounge to go hide out in like AN staffers do.

hmm...I keep wanting to make you put your Hatsuharu pic back up as your avatar cause the wig is so perfect...and it seems even more perfect compared to the other Hatsuharu cosplayers who don't put effort into the hair at all. XD

Next Convention: Youmacon
2009 Cons: Katsucon, Con-G, MacTAC, Ad Astra, Anime North, Colossalcon, Polaris, Otakuthon, Otakon, CN Anime, Youmacon, DTAC maybe more...
Amy the Yu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2004, 07:39 PM   #14
Naziel456
Banned

yeah i no but were probley presenting for the masquerade if theres one.... if not the lobby
Unread 07-11-2004, 03:55 PM   #15
TheWestWind
True Blue

Ummm.... I haven't really heard of sword duels before, you use fake swords right? Hey, I'm gonna be Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Deeper Kyo, I might be able to join. I gotta know what it's about first.

Be Cool, Be Wild, and Be Groovy!
Candy Coated Photos DevArt
TheWestWind@DevArt
TheWestWind is offline   Reply With Quote