Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 12-02-2002, 03:59 PM   #1
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

3 Cons and 6 costumes worth of photos up! And New URL for Moon Milk Arts Cosplay! =3

Whew.. long over due update ^^;; I really need a gallery script. But anyway, I FINALLY put up my photos from AnimeUSA, Sugoicon, and Nekocon. Also, I've updated the costumes I wore at each with the new photos. So these costumes have new photos, Futaba-chan, Yuffie, Sakura, Melfina, Yomiko, and Wendy.

Don't forget! My cosplay site moved to this address, please update your bookmarks!

http://merlekun.kumagoro.net

Follow me on Facebook or at KimberlyBalduf.com!

Unread 12-02-2002, 06:40 PM   #2
arisuchan
spirit of chivarly

nice page/pictures!! I was the Tomoyo in the picture with you at Anime USA and I really wanted to say this in person but really didn't get a chance to, but i was so impressed by your Yuffie costume. The attention to detail was astounding! Its such an amazing costume.
Unread 12-02-2002, 07:49 PM   #3
Celine
Remember me?

Whee... something else I have to update when I finally get my page back up. Your site looks great, as always! Sorry to hear Nekocon didn't go smoothly for you! Ah well, your costume looked great, and I got to be in photos with you. ^_^
Unread 12-02-2002, 09:18 PM   #4
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

Arisuchan: Thank you very much! ^_^ I was so happy to see you as Tomoyo. Thank you for taking a picture with me ^-^

Celine:

Hopefully I'll have my own URL soon. I'd like to have my own hosting instead of having my page split in half and scattered across the web like it is ^^; But upgrading my PC comes first.

Thanks! I'm glad you like the site's look ^^ Not all cons can be good I guess =3 But at least you were there and we got to talk again, so it wasn't a complete loss ^^ Your costume looked very good as well! I'm glad we were both Final Fantasy people, made the pictures just the more special ^^ I still have to fix poor Yuffie still.. she got pretty banged up at Nekocon.. darn all those people being shoved in like sardines ^^;; Going to Ohayocon by any chance? If not, what's your next one?

Unread 12-02-2002, 11:15 PM   #5
Celine
Remember me?

>But at least you were there and we got to talk again, so it wasn't a complete loss

Yeah! I saw you taking someone else's pic... and I was like "Waaaait, I know that Yuffie!" I wasn't expecting to see you there, so it was cool! XD

>glad we were both Final Fantasy people, made the pictures just the more special

Yeah, it was nifty! Too bad FF7 isn't high on my to-cosplay list... though, sometimes I think Tifa might be fun! ^^

>Going to Ohayocon by any chance?

Yup! Looking forward to it, it's the closest con to me, I think. ^_^ What are you going to be bringing?
Unread 12-02-2002, 11:52 PM   #6
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

I've promised a friend of mine to bring Melfina, because he has Aisha. And I think it'd be interesting to see two crossplayers from the same series =3

I'm not sure what else I'll bring.. I'm debating on making a new costume. But since I'm going back and gathering up all the costumes I ever thought about, who knows what I'll show up as ^^; I'm wanting to do CBD Kei's winter outfit.. but I can't find the plain white winter boots anywhere. The girl in purple in this pic: http://moonmilk.lfx.org/CBDKei/Image167.jpg

What costumes are you bringing?

Unread 12-03-2002, 12:16 AM   #7
Celine
Remember me?

Ah, deciding on a costume is tough! You already have an extensive collection, and I'm sure whatever you bring will be well-received. ^_^ I don't know about those boots- they seem shorter than most winter boots I've seen. Your best bet might be to go with boot covers. ^^ That is such a cute costume though!!!

What am I bringing? It's still very mysterious, but I'm going to bring Zidane again, Rutee from Tales of Destiny (cold weather be damned), and I'm doing the three main characters from Secret of Mana with some friends. Beyond that, whatever inspires me... ^^ I never know until right before the con exactly what my plans will be!
Unread 12-03-2002, 04:21 AM   #8
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

RUTEE! I love you now =3 I wanted to do her when I played TOD.. but for one reason or another I forgot about her =( I can't wait to see that costume!

Hai I was thinking I'd probably have to do boot covers. I'll have to make a trip to the fabric store and hope they have a feathery purple boa or two ^^; Thanks! I think it's cute too =3 My being able to do that for Ohayocon will depend on if stuff I ordered gets here soon enough to start.

Unread 12-03-2002, 05:47 AM   #9
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

Never met you, but you do really cool cosplay! ^___^ I've peeked in on your site from time to time...
Unread 12-03-2002, 02:21 PM   #10
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

Thank you very much Karisu! ^-^ I went to your site to take a quick look for pics of your costumes before work, but I didn't have enough time to go through your con pics, so I'll go back after work to look! ^^ I wanted to see more of your Dilandu costume =3