Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Guilty Gear

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 07-10-2004, 05:02 PM   #526
ACXchan
I sink you now!

Kakakaka I love the yaoi pics too XD I think Rady has the picture where your Testament is reaching for the money in Zappa's pants and Zappa's like "T____T??"
ACXchan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-11-2004, 01:05 AM   #527
Winry
Nyao! :3

I'm having a slight problem with May's gloves. I already made them fingerless, but when I tried to cut the square out of the back of one of the gloves it didn't come out good. It probably because of the fabric is made out of(because they're prom gloves from Claire's Assoriceries(sp?) yea I know, but I can't make my own gloves. I tried didn't work out too great). Anyways, unless I'm making the retrangle too big I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the them unless I can't get some suggestion how to go about it. Maybe I need to get another pair of gloves that are prom gloves. It summer though so where am I going to find gloves at this time of year? ;_;
Unread 07-11-2004, 09:54 AM   #528
Flowery

Last edited by Flowery : 10-14-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Flowery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2004, 12:02 AM   #529
Winry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowery
Awww... gomen! ;_; I just went to Claire's the other day to try and get a pair of long black gloves for Millia's costume, but I had thoughts about the prom material as well. ^_^; Do you have a Party City around you? They have lots of gloves there, and just the other day I saw a pair that were perfect for a May costume. (I don't know why I didn't buy them... o_o; ever have those kinds of days?? ><; ) Not only that, but they're cheaper -- and you don't have to get as worried about making mistakes.

As for what you can do, try making an edging to the inside of the rectangle part with black fabric and shape it around to make it look straight again. ^^* Millia's gloves have it, too -- but the edging is white, so you can look at her gloves for a good picture of what I mean.

I hope they turn out ok! ;_;

I don't know about a Party City, maybe IParty. I got try that fabric edging idea, I mean already cut out the rectrangle though I sew it back on. n_n;; So if that doesn't work I can just...sew the rectrangle piece back on again...n_n;;; I'll look into the Party City. Maybe they have a website?
Unread 07-12-2004, 02:24 AM   #530
makio
resident slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dressdragn
hey makio twist, are you still in for otakon.
And speaking of otakon, if anyone is going they should totaly come down to the guilty gear photo shoot friday at 3pm by the lower leval foutains.
even if your not going, pls let other gg cosplayers know about it.
~Anna
A friend of mine(and fellow Sol Badguy cosplayer)are looking into it this year, though I'm not sure if we can make it up there in time on Friday; since we'd be driving I-95 north from Central Florida area... but we'll certainly try. I'll send a PM to ya' if things change or if travel plans improve.

"Then what am I supposed to believe in? What am I going to leave behind when I'm through?"
-Raiden, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
`````
makio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2004, 10:11 AM   #531
Flowery

Last edited by Flowery : 10-14-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Unread 07-13-2004, 08:55 AM   #532
dressdragn
PM me to schedule a shoot

Sol vest pattern for your use:

http://asterphage.lunarpages.com/eve....php?page=robo

If you have any questions or need any help let me know.

~Anna

Copys of prints you have purchased on cosprints

Report previews and my other work can be found at Flickr

MM#671363
dressdragn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2004, 08:58 AM   #533
dressdragn

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybagman
Im planning on making another Faust costume (I never see too many of them. Whats up with that?) for Anime Evolution. Ive got just over a month to do it, but I havent been able to find any sturdy material to make it out of. If it comes down to it I may have to cut up my old chef's jacket.

white canvas? it's a natural fiber and it's v. heavy.

~Anna

MM#671363
Unread 07-13-2004, 09:01 PM   #534
AngelicSorrow
Returning to the past

OOOOOOoooohhhh! I wanted to dress up as May this year, but the costume seems to be too complicated this year....maybe I'll be able to wear it next year, but I want to dress up as Testament too....There are sooo many people that I want to cosplay as....maybe I'll take some off and replace those with better choices.
AngelicSorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2004, 12:40 AM   #535
Winry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowery
Yeah, they've got a site -- www.partycity.com. ^_^* They don't sell stuff directly from there, but they do give you a list of locations so you can check your area! {=B I hope these gloves turn out all right for you!

I did the fabric lining on the gloves like you suggested. They came out pretty good. n_n
Unread 07-14-2004, 01:39 PM   #536
Flowery

Last edited by Flowery : 10-14-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Unread 07-14-2004, 07:08 PM   #537
Catpaw
Beyond the Viewing Window

Attempt:

I'm going to work on Baiken's circles/triangles.. but my sis is currently sowing her Luffy hat together (the ribbon) and I'm almost gettin' hit w/ the needle... so I'm crushed against the computer... trying to avoid the needle of death...

...I still think I don't have enough material for the belt & trim... I tried telling the material person that there was another circle on the back... at Wal-Mart... (Closest place... 30 minute walk) and Quita (Milla cosplayer found here) made me a template for my circles & triangles... but... When I took it out today (right now speaking) I was, "...this is too big..." then my sis takes a look and she says, "Its including the black part..." "ooooh.." I'm a dolt... So I decided to try cutting the circle so I would have two pieces... I messed up... "...the black trim needs to be bigger..." WuV.VuW" My work is never done out for me... still have another costume to start & finish...

16 more days til Ai-Kon
Catpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2004, 07:57 PM   #538
ACXchan
I sink you now!

I found the perfect equipment for Raven's spikey spaulders today at Home Depot. I'm still unsure of what to use for the actual spikes, am debating between sculpey and insulation foam @D@ I jumped the gun and decided to photoshop myself as Raven, gives me something to aspire to n.n

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=167504
Unread 07-15-2004, 08:17 AM   #539
dressdragn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACXchan
I found the perfect equipment for Raven's spikey spaulders today at Home Depot. I'm still unsure of what to use for the actual spikes, am debating between sculpey and insulation foam @D@ I jumped the gun and decided to photoshop myself as Raven, gives me something to aspire to n.n

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=167504

Oh man I can't wait to see your raven. or any raven for that matter. please let us know how it gose, and show us in progress pics.

~Anna

MM#671363
Unread 07-15-2004, 04:36 PM   #540
ACXchan
I sink you now!

Speaking of, does anyone know if Raven's eyes can change color? Most of the pictures I've seen have him with white eyes but there was one small sprite I saw where he has red eyes. I hope he plays a bigger role in Isuka, would help with the costume LOL @D@