Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Guilty Gear

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 05-28-2006, 03:32 PM   #1321
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

woa! that bridget looks awesome! you should totally rock that costume! >^.^<
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-28-2006, 09:04 PM   #1322
kiwi_lady
Myu it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimono310
So, I wanna do Bridget. But, not the standard Bridget. I came along this image over the net and I fell in love with it. Its bridget, but Ive never seen this costume before:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...get/top816.jpg

has anyone ever seen this version of him and if so are there any other pictures out there or tips to figure out the different parts of this more complex version of our favorite feme-boy?
I think i saw ONE person doing falcoon bridget xD;
she used to have a c.c account but im not sure if she does still..
i would LOVE to see how urs will turn out!
its a beautiful design ^^

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2006, 11:00 PM   #1323
-Bridget-

Wow, I almost never come to this site, and I come here out of sheerest boredom, and kapow, a GG topic!!!

Fascinating.

Well, Im bored out of my skull, so here's a couple pics of my own cosplay of Bridget:

The first one is from last year, I didnt have all the pieces yet:

And this second one is recent... I now have every part, including the yo-yo which isnt in this shot. Chipp is in this one too!

And one more. Just because.

Feel free to let me know what you think of it, but know that I didnt MAKE the costume, I had someone else do it for me, because I cant

*leaves, still bored*
-Bridget- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2006, 08:56 PM   #1324
DayDreamerNessa
daydreamer

I posted awhile ago saying i was going to do a jam and i finally wore it this past weekend!

here's my fave so far that i've uploaded!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=704021
Unread 06-02-2006, 09:50 PM   #1325
Bunnie-Fu
~*Pretty Pink Cosplayer*~

OOOh i finished my Pink variation Jam a while ago (wore it to JaCon)! But I'm already starting on like a ma-jillion other Guilty Gear costumes! 0____0

May (pink variation)
Bridget (pink variation)
Falcoon art Jam
ABA (default) <-- I know she's from Guilty Gear Isuka...but so what >P
Ky Kiske <--commision for a friend
Holy Order Sol <--commision for a friend
June (jellyfish pirate) <-- The one with Purple hair and sextant XD
May (default)
Jam (default)

So yea...those are the costumes I'm planning to make from Guilty Gear.....;___; so so much to do! And I don't know where to begin! I mostly got materials for Pink May and Bridget. Plus started on ABA...and just need some good shots of June so I can make out a pattern....

OH there's so much to do and sooo litte time! *rush rush*
Unread 07-12-2006, 01:59 PM   #1326
Raging Tofu
Badass Bookworm

Insanity of last-minute cosplay

I'm going to attempt the near-impossible here.

I've got about 3 weeks (give or take a few days) until Otakon '06 and I'm trying to complete my Order Sol cosplay, but I'm running short on time (obviously) and I've come across a few problems. Mainly concerning the upper layers.

So, my question to you (at least the ones who have make this or similar) is: Exactly how is everything connected? Especially the back since (from the reference pics I have) it seems to come from the sides of the small cross-shaped piece on the front and this is over another layer. Is this somehow attached at the shoulders? Or his capelette? (which undoubtedly hides the answer >_<) I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure if they are workable.

I can provide pictures and sketches for better understanding if need be.
Raging Tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2006, 05:24 PM   #1327
Bunnie-Fu
~*Pretty Pink Cosplayer*~

I'm about ready to jump out of my skull! >______< I've started up my next GG cosplay which is *drum roll* DUN DUN DUN....Pink May!

I haven't exactly started on it just the hat since my sewing machine died. (TT^TT why must you die when I need you the most!!)

I really want to make the hat Perfect to the T o__o cuz im a perfectionist adn want it to have the same shape and such. I came across ChocoLime's recent May cosplay and I just simple adore her hat. Its big and has the triangler shape.

So what I would like to know is.....how would be the best way or shape for the hat. I sketched it out, cut it out on scrap fabric and even got very stiff interfacing and buckram so it'll hold its shape and stay up. But so far its all failed TT^TT So I would like any other suggestion on how I would make it. The front part connected to the back expecially o__o;; I just dont know how it works! So confusing~

And yes I have asked the secret of the May hat to Chocolime~ she gave me a couple of hints but i've been using her pictures as my main reference ..
Unread 07-14-2006, 12:34 AM   #1328
moonlit-sky
call me TJ

Hi, i'm a newbie to cosplay.com but definately not new to cosplay

Raging Tofu>> I'm also planning an Order Sol cosplay for a private shoot, hopefully my advice can help you.
From the reference pics i've seen around, the 2 horizontal ends of the cross-like flap at the front should be able to wrap around your waist, securing at the back.
I then used a red piece of fabric & lined the sides black to connect the capelette & the cross at the back.

I have a front & backview of Order Sol attached but i'm not sure if this is the version you'll be attempting. It's taken from the SLASH Beat Encyclopedia.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hos.jpg (199.4 KB, 0 views)
moonlit-sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #1329
WhiteStar Zero
【INVICTUS】

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Tofu
I'm going to attempt the near-impossible here.

I've got about 3 weeks (give or take a few days) until Otakon '06 and I'm trying to complete my Order Sol cosplay, but I'm running short on time (obviously) and I've come across a few problems. Mainly concerning the upper layers.

So, my question to you (at least the ones who have make this or similar) is: Exactly how is everything connected? Especially the back since (from the reference pics I have) it seems to come from the sides of the small cross-shaped piece on the front and this is over another layer. Is this somehow attached at the shoulders? Or his capelette? (which undoubtedly hides the answer >_<) I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure if they are workable.

I can provide pictures and sketches for better understanding if need be.
I've done Order-Sol before recently, and personally mine is connected by a series of buttons and velcro.

The cross on the front (for mine) is held together at the back via velcro straps. The top, for mine, attaches to a pair of buttons on my capelette. If you want I could take a few photos of how mine attaches itself together just for your reference.
WhiteStar Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2006, 12:17 PM   #1330
Raging Tofu
Badass Bookworm

Moonlit-Sky: Thanks a bunch for that picture. I'm trying to do the most "offical" version. (but Ishiwatari's art, I find, is rarely consistent and all I've been using for reference are two artbooks and about 60+ dojinshi) It's been a while since I've played Slash, kind of forgot about all that extra detail in the back (which is causing my brain to freak out a la "F--k! There's more!? o_O" like XD) but this really helps. Thanks. Good luck on your Order Sol!

WhiteStar Zero: I get what you're saying and it sounds workable. I'll try it. Just one question- the buttons, they are on the capelette side, correct? Awesome pictures by the way.

Rikku Monkie: For May's hat, have you tried fabric covered foam? (you know, the green stuff used for cushions and such?) I'm thinking that will give you the support you need, but if it's too thick, you may have issues forming it and keeping shape. Just a thought...
Raging Tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2006, 07:24 PM   #1331
WhiteStar Zero
【INVICTUS】

Yep. What mine is like is that the cross has two small loops at the end of the crosses to attach them to the caplette. I'd suggest small hooks or buttons on the caplette itself, where the cross hides it, to hold the caplette together. The cross itself, the lower part before the two 'arms' which link to the back, there's also a pair of buttons on mine to hold them there.

Thanks for the compliment on the pics.
WhiteStar Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 06:02 AM   #1332
dressdragn
PM me to schedule a shoot

Hi,

I'd like to invite any of you who may be attending Otakon to join us for the Guilty Gear photoshoot Friday at 8pm in front of the Foutains. The thread is here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=76992&page=2

I hope to see you there,

~Anna

Copys of prints you have purchased on cosprints

Report previews and my other work can be found at Flickr

MM#671363
dressdragn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2006, 09:06 PM   #1333
stee van

i want to be order sol !~ XD XD XD !~ Wryyyyyyyyyyyyy~!
stee van is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2006, 02:47 PM   #1334
potemkin_buster
Zeppian Love Machine

my planned guilty gear costumes for AX 07 will be potemkin (a few improvements, feel free to check my gallery for pics of my potemkin cosplay, i always love some feed back) and Clff.
potemkin_buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2006, 08:02 PM   #1335
Master1080
Roar of the Earth

Haven't posted here in forever!

For all Robo-Ky cosplayers, I ask because this has been an ongoing problem in my Robo-Ky cosplay: How the heck can I make my mask breatheable?!

I survived AX with my version 2 posterboard mask (barely) and I would certainly like a more breatheable mask for up coming conventions. If you haven any materials to suggest, please do!
Master1080 is offline   Reply With Quote