Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Guilty Gear

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 08-02-2006, 12:22 AM   #1336
Raging Tofu
Badass Bookworm

For Robo-Ky breathing, what about using some sort of screen like thing?
Like aluminum mesh netting? I'm thinking that will probably work best (if you go with something metal, be careful not to keep it too close to your mouth since lip wounds are never fun, or pretty) and it will give it a good 'robotic' effect too maybe.

Raging Tofu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-02-2006, 12:35 AM   #1337
Mew_Pudding
Tits.

I've been dead on this thread forever too~

Okies, I have a question o-o
I made Testament and it came out wonderfully, but now I need a way to make the scythe transportable, Cause I need to fit it in a tiny car into another country. Any suggestions would be <3'd >w<

I am also making Jam's default costume. Hopefully for CN Anime. xD
Mew_Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2006, 12:51 AM   #1338
Master1080
Roar of the Earth

Question. I don't have the game in my possession so I ask this: Is there a color scheme for Ky Kiske that has black hair (besides Shadow version)? I'm thinking about making that version if it exists.
Master1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2006, 09:26 PM   #1339
kiwi_lady
Myu it

I believe so :3
If you want to get technical, then its blue-black and "brown", but I think you can just go ahead and use your natural hair for it >.>;
I think this is from.. isuka? Not sure xD;;;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...ky-khl4367.jpg

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 11:58 AM   #1340
shaowebb
Never Give Up

Next year im planning on going as Testament. Ive never seen a really good male Cosplayer for this for some reason. The girls however are doing a great job. I just figured if Im pale and already built for this why waste it.
shaowebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 03:11 PM   #1341
Evil Kimba
Captain Bubbletron

I've started work on Order-Sol...There's a progress picture in my gallery before I put the "cross" (IT'S A RECTANGLE) on front...I would be working on fixing the "cross" and making the side/back panels but I can't find any of my materials. ._.

...The costume is the ultimate in recycling...Danzikumaru (my fiance) comissioned a Ky costume...and since I made him a new costume, there were pieces of the old one laying about...So I made the capelette for Order-Sol out of pieces of the old Ky coat. I may even get the gloves out of it. :P
Evil Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #1342
Ryufighter
Rock the ryu

Im goin as Sol Badguy for Comic Con 07. Just regular Sol..... so there
Ryufighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 06:56 PM   #1343
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

I've been requested to cosplay Dizzy by both my mother (although indirectly) and a friend. I _really_ want to make her wings look like Necro and Undine:

http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net/dizzy/dizwin31.gif

In fact, unless I can, I probably won't cosplay Dizzy. My mom bought me a blue wig a while ago that she wants me to use on one of my "stupid costumes", as she calls it, and Dizzy fits the profile. Plus, a friend of mine is practically forcing me into this cosplay -_____-

I'm a bit hesitant, but I'll do it as long as I can make those wings. I have a few ideas, but I have to wait until I get home (5 weeks), to test them.
Unread 08-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #1344
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master1080
Question. I don't have the game in my possession so I ask this: Is there a color scheme for Ky Kiske that has black hair (besides Shadow version)? I'm thinking about making that version if it exists.
Why not go as the classic XX version, Kuro Ky? In GGXX (not Slash or Reloda) select Ky with the start button, and VOILA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroninja}I've been requested to cosplay Dizzy by both my mother (although indirectly) and a friend. I _really_ want to make her wings look like Necro and Undine:

[url
http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net/dizzy/dizwin31.gif[/url]

In fact, unless I can, I probably won't cosplay Dizzy. My mom bought me a blue wig a while ago that she wants me to use on one of my "stupid costumes", as she calls it, and Dizzy fits the profile. Plus, a friend of mine is practically forcing me into this cosplay -_____-

I'm a bit hesitant, but I'll do it as long as I can make those wings. I have a few ideas, but I have to wait until I get home (5 weeks), to test them.
I know of someone on cosplay lab who had used two wig heads for Necro and Undine...I couldn't for the life of me figure out how she did the rest...

Danzikumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2006, 09:56 AM   #1345
Mikazuki Akane
封雷剣士

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_lady
I believe so :3
If you want to get technical, then its blue-black and "brown", but I think you can just go ahead and use your natural hair for it >.>;
I think this is from.. isuka? Not sure xD;;;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...ky-khl4367.jpg
That's from Guilty Gear X.

My website:
† A Piece Of Hope †
Mikazuki Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2006, 11:49 AM   #1346
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

I've been drawing up some designs, and I believe I know how I can make them....

BTW, I looked that up on cosplaylab, her wings were pretty good!
Unread 08-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #1347
Crimson Firefly
Paku Romi Wannabe

I've already made an I-no costume, but am cutting up the wig to use on another costume. My boyfriend is going to be going as Bridget again, though, and since I love I-no, I wouldn't mind attending another con as her.

Thing is that I don't really want to make the same thing just in a different colour, so I thought I'd do the attached artbook picture. Would I be recognizable if I was walking around with a Bridget wearing that?

Also... what kind of material would you suggest I use? My first instinct would be to make it out of some kind of denim... but it's gonna be awfully hard to match up a vinyl colour to a denim colour, don't you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Art-15.jpg (144.6 KB, 0 views)

Ayanami Rei [Evangelion]
Kuma [Persona 4]
Sheila (update) [Mahou Shoujotai Arusu]

Crimson Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #1348
silverwolf
Geek. And proud of it.

Big Props

I've decided to revamp my Kuro Ky and use it for my next con or big con. But I don't have Furaiken for Kuro's color scheme. I'm not going to kill myself trying to make a complicated Furaiken when I don't know how to make a prop like that in the first place. So, I decided to do something that's rarely seen. For Kuro, I want to carrying around a huge axe. Does anyone have any official references for a huge axe (height wise), even if it's something Sol carries?
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2006, 12:41 AM   #1349
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf
I've decided to revamp my Kuro Ky and use it for my next con or big con. But I don't have Furaiken for Kuro's color scheme. I'm not going to kill myself trying to make a complicated Furaiken when I don't know how to make a prop like that in the first place. So, I decided to do something that's rarely seen. For Kuro, I want to carrying around a huge axe. Does anyone have any official references for a huge axe (height wise), even if it's something Sol carries?
You mean like Order Sol's dragon tooth sword? It comes up to a little bit above his waist. Sol's Fuuenken is much shorter, but I don't think I needed to tell anyone that.

What sort of design did you have in mind?

Danzikumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #1350
silverwolf
Geek. And proud of it.

Naa, I'm looking for something really tall, something that reaches past my head, which won't take much anyway. I may have to make my own design. I'm sure Furaiken is much more reconizable with Ky than an axe. I guess I want to try something a little different. I think I may want to make a 6-7 foot tall battle axe with cross decorations on the "blade" and another cross nailed into the top. I also may want to put a hole into the side of the axe where I could hook a chain into it, but again, con staff may not like chains attached to a big prop like that. I'll probably sketch this idea eventually.
What does everyone else think about this?
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote