Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > San Diego Comic Con

Unread 07-16-2004, 04:08 PM   #1
Lightning Count
Feisty Feline

Lightbulb Star Wars gathering...

Who would like to get a SW gathering at SDCC? I'm looking at Friday sometime after 12pm??

Who's in? Any thoughts?
Lightning Count is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-17-2004, 03:55 AM   #2
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

There will be a few SW gatherings, with the big one being the 501st doing their annual march through the convention center before going up to the stairs outside the Sails Pavillion for the big-@$$ Star Wars photoshoot, which involves a big group photoshoot, and then individual groups by characters: stormtroopers, biker scouts, sith lords, bounty hunters, etc. I think they're planning to do it on Saturday, not sure about the time. My friend Matt who's a part of it, as well as his own group, the Rebel Legion, will be a part of it, so I'll get more info and post it here, or just ask me at the con. I know Friday of SDCC is "Star Wars Day" so expect a LOT of cosplayers doing SW costumes, so there'll be gatherings a plenty on that day..
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #3
Lightning Count
Feisty Feline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurobeat King
There will be a few SW gatherings, with the big one being the 501st doing their annual march through the convention center before going up to the stairs outside the Sails Pavillion for the big-@$$ Star Wars photoshoot, which involves a big group photoshoot, and then individual groups by characters: stormtroopers, biker scouts, sith lords, bounty hunters, etc. I think they're planning to do it on Saturday, not sure about the time. My friend Matt who's a part of it, as well as his own group, the Rebel Legion, will be a part of it, so I'll get more info and post it here, or just ask me at the con. I know Friday of SDCC is "Star Wars Day" so expect a LOT of cosplayers doing SW costumes, so there'll be gatherings a plenty on that day..
Oh wow!! That is so Cool!! I've attended SDCC for 12 years straight and I've never seen the storm troopers march
Yeah, please do let us know times and stuff if you would. Thanx!

Wendy~ =^.^=
Lightning Count is offline   Reply With Quote