Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > San Diego Comic Con

Unread 07-20-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
Scruffy Rebel
Nerfherder

POTC Interactive Friday Night - Don't Miss It!

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl –
Interactive Movie Viewing At Its Very Best!

Saw it once and loved it? Saw it five times and loved it even more? Join the adventure that’s sweeping the world! Now you can enjoy the film voted “Best Family Film” at the Critics Choice Awards in a whole new way: interactive viewing!

At this year’s San Diego Comic Con 2004, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is scheduled to show on Friday night starting at 7:30pm until 10:00pm. Please check your SDCC schedule book to locate where in the Convention it is showing.

It’s an evening of fun for the whole family! Dress as a pirate or come as you are.
Go to www.potcinteractive.com for costume and prop ideas, and to download a copy of the interactive script. Please be advised that the Pirates of the Caribbean Interactive Project does not condone the use of alcoholic beverages or the act of throwing items in the theater. Please help us keep the adventure alive by interacting responsibly!

Now, bring us that horizon! YO HO!

---------------------------------------

I'm trying to pull off a POTC Interactive at SDCC, since they'll be showing POTC on Friday Night. Hope some of you will be coming to watch it that night, it'll be a blast!!! I'll be handing out flyers for it Thursday and Friday, and "scripts" will be given out Friday Night. If you'd like to help me out in any way, whether it's printing out more flyers or just handing them out, feel free to email me!
wfbarbaragordon@comcast.net

~Oracle

K.Y.O. Cosplay Member
Scruffy Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote