Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Closed Thread
Unread 07-29-2004, 02:51 PM   #1
Star_Ocean456
Banned

Masquerade skit for Cna!

sorry if this seems like spamming and all with my other account haveing the same topic, but i can't see my other accounts user so....

anyway i wanted to no if anyone wants to do a masquerade skit at cna? or just in the lobby or something?

Unread 07-29-2004, 07:58 PM   #2
Star_Ocean456
Banned

i was thinking of a duel skit with any body, no matter there weapon from a staff to a sword....
Unread 07-29-2004, 09:27 PM   #3
Tigerlilly

im doing a skit for the masquerade but its clamp characters.
Unread 07-29-2004, 09:49 PM   #4
Elemental
I do that photo thing...

Hello Naziel. Welcome back to the boards. Try to be a little more polite this time around, ne?
And remember, this isn't a chat room- Add on to a post by hitting the 'edit' button, instead of constantly adding on to a single thread.
Good luck with CN.
Unread 07-30-2004, 09:01 AM   #5
Star_Ocean456
Banned

Elemental i have been back for a while, spike789 was also me but i found out alot of people couldn't see my posts so i made a new account, i already said sorry about freaking out and so did everyone else about bothering, so i rather stick to the topic of the thread does anyone want to do a sword duel or some kind of skit with me at cna's masquerade on saturday?

27 days left!

Last edited by Star_Ocean456 : 07-30-2004 at 09:39 AM.
Unread 07-30-2004, 12:09 PM   #6
Star_Ocean456
Banned

still looking for someone to do a skit with, it doesn't matter if there not from the same anime as me
Unread 07-30-2004, 02:01 PM   #7
Oselle
Froufaholic

Once again, please simply modify a post instead of double- or triple-posting. The thread has lots of views, so you don't need to worry about it not being seen.

If you can't find someone who wants to enter the masq. with you, why not do a skit on your own, or a walk on set to music? (Walk out, do a few sword-moves, show off the costume, and walk off).
Unread 07-30-2004, 02:08 PM   #8
Star_Ocean456
Banned

sorry not trying to spam if thats wht your saying..... and no everyone says that and i say no

i only want to do a skit with another cosplayer.....
Unread 07-30-2004, 09:07 PM   #9
Elemental
I do that photo thing...

Naziel, Spike, Claude. you've had THREE different user names, and have been told COUNTLESS times what is proper ettiquette for a forum. By posting repeatedly, you ARE spamming. It doesn't matter if that's what you call it.
You are very close to getting yourself banned- again.
"people im still new to cosplay.com im not a pro at this kind of forum keep that in mind before you start to dislike me....... i will get better over time...."

You can't get better if you ignore our polite suggestions, and then get defensive when we get angry that you make the same mistakes over and OVER again. Once or twice is ok- we're all new once. But thirteen and fourteen times, after being told twice as many, makes it your fault, your ignorance, and our annoyance.

Listen to what we say. We have been here a while. We want you on the board as well- but not if you're going to abuse the forum as you have been.

And by the way- the easiest way for people to take you seriously is to use a bit of punctuation and spelling. Even just checking your message once over before posting can save you a lot of trouble. Using capitals helps a lot too.

Good luck with your skit- but DON'T keep posting the same question again and again.
Unread 07-30-2004, 09:24 PM   #10
SimiHe

-pats Naziel- Stuff happens.
Unread 07-30-2004, 11:46 PM   #11
Jo_Canadian
Vashy-Boy

hey naziel you still up for a duel, come find me on the friday, i will be in a kenshin costume

Code Of A Scoudrel: Prenez Votre Vie, Prenez Votre Bourse, Aucune Matière, Prise Juste Cela Tout. *Take Your Life, Take Your Purse, No Matter, Just Take It All.
Unread 07-31-2004, 10:02 AM   #12
Star_Ocean456
Banned

Cool

Ok, elemental why do you have to follow me around botering me?! seriously i said sorry and im not trying to do it again, you reileve that you are spamming when you keep telling me this over and over even through pm. I get your message and i am trying to do better so stop spamming me!
and elemental im not close to getting banned im new, and you msut seriously have something better to do thatn follow me around bothering me, and what you mean are suggestions? you are the only one who said anything, the girl remind med and i said sorry and im not spamming see i used the edit button, elemental stop worrying about others and go dow aht you do, your going to get banned if you getting spamming saying to stop spamming to mean when i don't spam as much as you think i do....

Last edited by Star_Ocean456 : 07-31-2004 at 10:43 AM.
Unread 07-31-2004, 10:14 AM   #13
Kaijugal
☆FibreFantasyArtist

I have to agree with Oselle, doing a presentation alone, aka, a walk on, there is nothing wrong with it. I much prefer to watch a good walk on than a bad skit with random people which was thrown together at the last moment.

(And yes I realize Star_Ocean456 that you said you don't want to go on alone, and that's fine, I'm posting this for the sake of others reading this thread).

Was it last year where the girl with a dramatic walk on won BEST IN SHOW at SFX/CNA?

The International Costuming Convention is coming to Toronto Canada!
4 Days! 4 Masquerades! Dealers, Tours, Parties, Costuming Panels, Contests, Classes and Events. Costumes, Cosplay, Props, Doll Show & Competitons, Steampunk, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Big Fricken Trophies and so much more!
Get your membership today!
www.costumecon32.com
Unread 07-31-2004, 10:21 AM   #14
Nagii
Number Eleven

I'll duel you Naziel, I'll be Yue Ying's second costume!

Friday: Chromia
Saturday: Lizzie Hearts (Ever After High)
Sunday:

Transformers Con 2015 - IDW Chromia
Fan Expo - Duchess Swan
Unread 07-31-2004, 10:34 AM   #15
Star_Ocean456
Banned

from no one call me Chibi Claude.... and im already in a duel now but if you want you could be in it as well the more the better, and i think this duel is for the masquerade so if you still want to be in it just say so.
Closed Thread