Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-25-2004, 09:49 PM   #31
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Now I remember. It's one of the zodiac. I can't remember which one, though.
It's a letter in Spiran, but I can't remeber which and the reference site's down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
It's just a couple of circles with curved lines ( KINDA resembles the number nine or a pyerflie with no detail or a Ying-Yang symbol)
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-25-2004, 10:12 PM   #32
Anna
Still Alive

Here I drew some hard to see details real quick.(for Rikku and Paine's) Kinda squiggly.
Oh by the way I designed festival Geor dress sphere's for Yuffie,Lenne,Tifa,Squall,Rinoa,Lulu, and Selphie. I'll put pics up if I ever get my hands on a scanner.
P.S. the Tonberry's supposed to have a small knife in it's right hand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hard to see details.jpg (14.4 KB, 0 views)
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2004, 10:32 PM   #33
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

I want one's for Xeymour and LeBlanc!

I'm going to make one for my fan character too, just for silliness purposes... maybe someday cosplay purposes.

Quote:
Here I drew some hard to see details real quick.(for Rikku and Paine's) Kinda squiggly.
Oh by the way I designed festival Geor dress sphere's for Yuffie,Lenne,Tifa,Squall,Rinoa,Lulu, and Selphie. I'll put pics up if I ever get my hands on a scanner.
P.S. the Tonberry's supposed to have a small knife in it's right hand.
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Unread 08-26-2004, 02:18 AM   #34
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Rinoa versions are over done. Go as Festival goer squall or Zell. That'd be cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevelle
Hmm...I wonder if I should make a Festival Goer Rinoa.
Unread 08-26-2004, 09:01 AM   #35
Shaman Soul
GOOAAL !!!

man 1 i wish i lived in japan, i can propably get thta on ebbay though thanx !
Shaman Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2004, 04:36 PM   #36
Anna
Still Alive

No Spamming >_< !!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 08-26-2004, 04:40 PM   #37
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Well, Kimono's are a unisex outfit, arent' they?

Can I post a festival goer outift of an original character or two form a FFX fanfic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevelle
I could certainly pull of Squall, lol! However, if you take a look at the picture in my profile, you can see I couldn't pull off any blonde. Otherwise, Zell would be a blast! Better yet, I have a friend who cosplays Squall, but what's a good way to make a Festival goer for a man?
Unread 08-26-2004, 04:53 PM   #38
Anna
Still Alive

Okay they aern't wearing Kimono's. They're wearing Yukata (traditional japenese summer wear) And just so you know Paine and Rikku's Yukata's are actually BOY Yukata's.
Unread 08-26-2004, 07:02 PM   #39
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Sorry, I got my terminology all mixed up, I didn't mean to.

Well, that makes things easier for making Seymours, he's already wear a Yukata-style... thing.

Quote:
Okay they aern't wearing Kimono's. They're wearing Yukata (traditional japenese summer wear) And just so you know Paine and Rikku's Yukata's are actually BOY Yukata's.
Unread 08-27-2004, 05:37 PM   #40
Anna
Still Alive

It okay. By the way my friend who's doing Rikku's Festival Goer outfit is wondering how she should make the goldfish bag.
Unread 08-27-2004, 06:27 PM   #41
Anna
Still Alive

No it isn't Yellow tassel's. It's a small Yelow bow. And for the handle we were just going to get some leather straps. but what I'm talking about is putting Golfish in there, keeping it from breaking, and how to make it were it won't be amazingly heavy.
Unread 08-27-2004, 06:45 PM   #42
GoldfishGirl

Surely she's not using real goldfish?
I don't think that would be a very good idea... Perhaps if she got a ballon or something like that, filled it with water that had a little blue acrilic paint/food coloring in it,and left it over night so it could have a water mark in it. Then dump the water out and put in a fake goldfish?
GoldfishGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2004, 07:38 PM   #43
Anna
Still Alive

Well what we were thinking about was using plastic goldfish,fishing line, and clear resin(my Mom works at Garden Ridge and she says they use it in the bottom of vases for silk flowers to make it look like there's water in there) .But were not sure if the bag would survive the heat. Need to find something that will survive the resin hardening.
Unread 08-27-2004, 08:37 PM   #44
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

I drew Festival Goer versions of Seymour and Leblanc (and some made up character, but I will understnad if no one wants to see her).

Can I post them here, or do I have to start a new thread no one will ever answer?
Unread 08-27-2004, 08:56 PM   #45
GoldfishGirl

What about, like, double bagging the resin/fishy-kins/whatever else? Maybe if you use something that was made to stand up to a lot of abuse... Hmm... Perhaps a clear makeup bag?
GoldfishGirl is offline   Reply With Quote