Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-27-2004, 08:56 PM   #46
Anna
Still Alive

There's a thread for dressphere's for other Final fantasy Charecters. but I geuss it's okay if you put them up here.(lil' side note by my friends liked the ones I designed so much they're making them.(the Lenne,Yuffie,Lulu , and Selphie)
I geuss I should ask my Mom about the bag thing. I would do so right now but she's not home yet. Maybe I can use the bags that are used for carrying fish from pet stores. Anybod have a link to a site that sells plastic goldfish?

Last edited by Anna : 08-27-2004 at 08:59 PM.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-27-2004, 08:58 PM   #47
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

I'd love to see Lenne and Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
There's a thread for dressphere's for other Final fantasy Charecters. but I geuss it's okay if you put them up here.(lil' side note by my friends liked the ones I designed so much they're making them.(the Lenne,Yuffie,Lulu , and Selphie)
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2004, 09:02 PM   #48
Anna
Still Alive

I'll draw them on the computer and put them up tommorow then ( I gave Lulu black Chocobo's and I gave Lenne Pupu) I'll put up some more reference for festival goer as well. ^_~
Unread 08-27-2004, 11:37 PM   #49
Anna
Still Alive

Here is Lenne! It is squiggly cause I'm not used to drawing with a computer but it trned out better thean I expected it to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lenne festival goer.jpg (22.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Anna : 08-27-2004 at 11:42 PM.
Unread 08-28-2004, 04:07 AM   #50
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Before I post the pics, I want to make sure they're in the right context/'spirit' of the dressphere.

They are all wearing short/small sleeved outifts. Would it be wrong to make a festival goer with the large outfits? I have a japanese fashions coloring book and all the nobility and their people in waiting have huge trip-over-me sleeves.

Seymour is nobility/priest and I was going to design his outfit after those fashions, but would big sleeves on this dressphere be like atheism at a Christmas Pageant?
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Unread 08-28-2004, 08:04 AM   #51
Anna
Still Alive

Okay yukata's always have shorter sleeves than kimono's. And only unmaried women have long sleeves. And the "skirt " part stops around the ankles.
Unread 08-28-2004, 01:10 PM   #52
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Did nobility wear yuakatas?

I found that priests didnt.

Quote:
Okay yukata's always have shorter sleeves than kimono's. And only unmaried women have long sleeves. And the "skirt " part stops around the ankles.
Unread 08-28-2004, 02:21 PM   #53
Anna
Still Alive

Yes nobitlity wore Yukata's. They'res would probably be made of finer materials and such thogh. Oh does anybody have any instructions for Tying Obi's?
Unread 08-28-2004, 02:33 PM   #54
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Yhis work?
http://www.paper-wings.org/tutorials/obi/obi.html

I got Leblancs's drawn. I'll post it soon.
Still haivng scribbler's block with Seymour.

Quote:
Yes nobitlity wore Yukata's. They'res would probably be made of finer materials and such thogh. Oh does anybody have any instructions for Tying Obi's?
Unread 08-28-2004, 07:50 PM   #55
Anna
Still Alive

Well the one Yunalesca posted is closer to what I need. Thanks though Bevelle. Thank you Yunalesca ^_^ .
Unread 08-30-2004, 12:26 AM   #56
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Make it smaller, and save it as a gif, which makes everythign 256 colors.

I realized that Seymour's difficulty is becuase he's a) male and b) big. Just throwing a Yukata on him would make look like he just got out of the shower.

I'm wondering if he chould wear hakama and/or kataginu, or would htat be to far off the wall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevelle
[Sighs with relief] On a whim, I drew a picture of Festival Goer Squall. It's been so long since I drew anything via my computer. I'm not the best, but I hope you like it. The picture is too big to attach here, so I'll put it in my photo gallery. PM me if you think I should make some changes. Thanks! Uh-oh...the file is too big to upload here. Any tips, or would you like to PM me to request it sent via e-mail?
Unread 08-30-2004, 03:51 PM   #57
Anna
Still Alive

I actually think he would look god in a hakama. But anyway's my friend was wondering if it would be better to make Rikku's out of a cotton material or a satin.
Unread 08-30-2004, 04:11 PM   #58
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

I'd say cotton, but nice soft, light cotton.

Satin's shiny and I think this is a costume that wouldnt' look good shiny.

Quote:
I actually think he would look god in a hakama. But anyway's my friend was wondering if it would be better to make Rikku's out of a cotton material or a satin.
Unread 08-30-2004, 04:13 PM   #59
ArsenalFierce13
Resident Goddess

Quote:
I would vote for cotton, since that's what yukata and other summer festival clothes are commonly made of. Besides, I think satin should only be used for certain projects when that's really what the outfit would call for. A lot of the time when people use satin, the costumes come out strangely shiny when they shouldn't necessarily have that sheen.

Costumes, costumes, la la la! http://www.chicagocostume.com

Cosplay wish list: Faye Valentine masquerade gown (Cowboy Bebop), Lehas (Magna Carta), Gaara (Naruto), Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko),Setsuka (Soul Calibur III), Zhen Ji (Dynasty Warriors 5)
ArsenalFierce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2004, 05:08 PM   #60
Anna
Still Alive

Well it looks Sshiny in videos that's the only reason that she was considering it. She just wanted more reasscurence. Thank you ^_^!