Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-30-2004, 09:17 PM   #61
Anna
Still Alive

Sorry double post ^_^;;;;
I found Rikku's on a Japenese auction site. It's not very accurate but it's nice reference.
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=...tion/f27432035
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-01-2004, 04:55 PM   #62
Anna
Still Alive

I would take off the belts and Griever's. The Festival Goer dressphere should have a FF animal on it tha represents that person's personality (Paine-Tonberry Yuna-Moogle Rikku- Cait Sith ) I gave Squall Moomba's X3 , but it's up to you it's your own design.
Unread 09-01-2004, 08:27 PM   #63
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Maybe an Obi wish criss-crosses as a pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevelle
In FFX-2, it's obvious which mascot belongs to which girl. Does a Final Fantasy creature really capture Squall? It's just the griever/sleeping lion heart is his personal symbol. Plus, the criss-crossing belts are such a distinct part of his attire that remained even in Kingdom Hearts, I included that too, but they wouldn't be made of tougher materials like leather.
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2004, 11:15 PM   #64
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Maybe someone who's played more FF's can list some critters. The only symbols I know of are spiran.

I gave Lulu her onion knight, Leblanc had a cactuar, but it din't make it into the finished drawing, and Seymour gets a bunny-kitty-monkey-Auron-molesting thing.
I was gonna give him Sin, but then I realized it looks like someone blew htier nose.

For things they can carry, there's orgami, different types of fans, masks, bags, combs, ofuda, candy, food, shoes that they aren't wearing, dolls or puppets, sake/beer/tea, and umbrellas.
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Unread 09-02-2004, 03:41 PM   #65
Anna
Still Alive

Let's see FF Creatures (this is what I gave my original designs)
Moomba-Squall
Angelo-Rinoa
Bomb-Cloud
Carbuncle-Quistis
Black Chocobo-LUlu
Quactar-Yuffie
Yellow Chocobo-Selphie
Pupu-Lenne
Frog-Aeris
Tidus-Chocbo's (different colors)
Oglop-Dagger

Oh yeah does anybody know where I can buy and/or make Tabi socks? And do you think Geta sandals will work for Yuna's?
Unread 09-02-2004, 03:44 PM   #66
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

I already posted a thread about Tabi. Apparently Folkwear makes patterns for them.
Unread 09-06-2004, 10:12 AM   #67
Anna
Still Alive

Okay but what about the sandals? Does everyone think Geta sandals will work for Yuna's?
Unread 09-06-2004, 02:05 PM   #68
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

They're all either wearing geta or sandals. If oyu can't fidn cheap geta, try Teva's. Or you can make your own geta.
Unread 09-06-2004, 03:55 PM   #69
Anna
Still Alive

http://www.japanesegifts.com/atabi.asp
I was going to get a pair from here.
Unread 09-06-2004, 09:43 PM   #70
RealizeDOP
Lina <3 Eddeh

Sandals

When i made my Festival Yuna, we constructed our own Sandals easily from slabs of like 5in x 10in piece of wood u can get at the hardware store ^__^ lots of sanding, wood glue and nails, the sandals weren't too hard to make. They came out quite nice, and were sturdy enough for me to dance and frolick aorund the convention and for our skit ^__^ hahahaa
Unread 09-11-2004, 04:44 AM   #71
summoner_eilidh
Miss Mac's Nic Nacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
http://luxnova.home.mindspring.com/s...me/yukata.html
Just found this. It will be VERY helpful to anybody making Yuna's Yukata.
Ok, I know that this was posted aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago but I just found it and it's very helpful to me thanks!I was planning on making this after the white mage one! It looks quite simple too.
summoner_eilidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 09:42 PM   #72
Anna
Still Alive

Okay I was at a garage sale a few days ago, and I found pattern that was PERFECT for Rikku's, even had the little bow on the side. Almost no editing would be b=needed to make it look exactly like rikku's. Only problem is it' was made in the early 90's (I can tell by the hair ~_~) and I'm not sure if the company make it anymore. I though I'd post the number any way, it's McCall's 6995.
Unread 10-02-2004, 05:34 AM   #73
summoner_eilidh
Miss Mac's Nic Nacs

Does anyone have templated for the little moogles that are on her sleeves? Can't find them anywhere and I don't think I could draw them very well...
Unread 10-02-2004, 07:53 AM   #74
Anna
Still Alive

Well there supposed to look like doodles, so I don't think drawing them will be much of a problem.
Unread 10-08-2004, 12:56 AM   #75
summoner_eilidh
Miss Mac's Nic Nacs

tried and failed ^^;;; but i could try again I suppose, it's hard to find a picture with a really decent shot of them!