Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Dragon*Con

Unread 08-05-2004, 11:42 AM   #1
anycynwilldo

Thinking/Planning on entering the Dawn Contest - Please Read! Exciting news!

Thinking or planning on entering the contest? Team Linsner has just announced an added incentive!

Linsner.com is proud to announce:

In celebration to all the Goddess's that have entered the Dawn Look a like contest over the years, we give to you -

The First Annual DragonCon "After Contest" Party!!

Party to be held 1 hour after the contest ends. Refreshments and Spirits to be provided courtesy of Joe Linsner himself!

This event will be accessable by INVITATION ONLY!

Each invite will have additional information along with location on it. Trust me, we have been given a veddy veddy nice place to have this party at! It is very accessable to DragonCon and no driving or long walks will be required. (that should be hint enough )

You must have this invite to gain access to the party along with ID's. Since we are serving spirits, guests under 21 will be required to have their hand stamped. Can't have us getting in trouble for serving to minors now can we?

How do you get an invite you ask?

By entering the Dawn Look a Like Contest of course! This is after all, Linsner.com's wonderful way of saying THANK YOU! Without the contest and the contestants that enter, DragonCon just wouldn't be as much fun!

Each contestant will receive a non-transferable invitation backstage allowing themselves and a guest access to the party. Whatever special Linsner.com contestant "goodie" to be given out will need to be picked up there as well.

We are VERY excited about this event and hope that many of the contestants as well as fellow Linsner fans will consider attending! Party should be in full swing for a few hours after the contest so there is no excuse not to drop by for a drink or two!

Please note that Linsner.com retains the right to refuse entry to any indiviual requesting and or given an invitation. This is a private party and trouble makers will not be tolerated.

Unread 08-06-2004, 12:33 PM   #2
SuthrnBelleChan
The Migratory Bird SIMCA

Awesome! That would be a blast. I'm so glad i'm entering hehe EVen though i will have a hand stamp it'll still rock to be there if i get to go hehe

2010 Convention Plans:
MTAC - Nashville, TN
PersaCon - Huntsville, AL
Dragon*Con - Atlanta, GA
AWA - Atlanta, GA

2010 Cosplay Plans:
Queen Maya from Kamen Rider Kiva
Female Sheep XIAH from DBSK
Ringo from Air Gear
SuthrnBelleChan is offline   Reply With Quote