Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 08-09-2004, 08:03 PM   #1
FragileKero
shattered song

Any Jrockers??

Heya everyone. Just wondrin' if anyone is gonna cosplay as any jrockers? I'm the ringleader of a full Psycho le Cemu Frontiers group. Makes me proud, lol. So I'm just wondering if there are gonna be anyone else. Hope we can all get together!

Le Ciel Mana = 5%
Yuuko from xxxHolic = 0%
FragileKero is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-09-2004, 08:15 PM   #2
Blue Sasarai
Vampires eat coffee cake

ill probably have kyo from dir en grey done by then. hope to c ya there ^_^

THE CON LIST OF 2011!

Another Anime Convention '10
Katsucon
Anime Boston
Conneticon
Another Anime Convention
Blue Sasarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #3
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Ooo, some friends and I are planning to go to AB :o We have a load of jrock costumes we're gonna do XD. I myself am doing Obscure Kaoru, Child Prey Kaoru, Remebrance Yura, Michi no Sora Yura, Roman Hikou Yura, and Piece of Love (black and white version) Izam. ^.^
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2004, 10:58 AM   #4
ChocoKyo666
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

hello~! i'm planning to attend AB with Cyber Wolf there XD and we have a buttload of jrock costumes i'll be cosplaying..
AYA(Psycho le Cemu)-Michi no Sora,Roman Hikou,Rememberance
Kyo(Dir en gre)- OBSCURE,Child Prey, and maybe i'll wear my Myaku again XD
and maybe my Yomi from Nightmare :3
ChocoKyo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2004, 05:36 PM   #5
Kaede
biku biku

Kyo-chan is coming to AB?!! yey!!

I'll be doing 2 new jrock cosplays for AB..both of which I'm really excited about:

Ken from Doremidan
Sharaku from Metronome
And perhaps a MUCC cos if I end up with extra time

ehmehm but I can be easily convinced into bringing my Hitsugi cos if *someone* wants to do a partial Naito group (^_^)

Last edited by Kaede : 08-10-2004 at 05:38 PM.
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2004, 05:44 PM   #6
ChocoKyo666
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

yep me trying to get ass to AB XD XD

^.~yess..bring your Hitsugi along Yomi doesnt want to be alone^.~ XD
Unread 08-11-2004, 12:37 AM   #7
RyuichiNG
HYDEist Crunchies

I'll be rewearing my Baroque mana, seeing as I always get good feedback. Nee, Liz-chan, what new J-Rock should I do? I want to make a new one for this year along with my Haku costume... lol. But I don't know which one to do... preferably something obscure... haha. You know me. ^_^

I can't wait to see you liz! WAHH! I haven't seen you in so long! But I'm glad you're coming. I think I'm going to get Kuri to stay at my house again. lol. Bai Bai.

My Art Work. Check it out please.
RyuichiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2004, 04:23 PM   #8
Ravyn

I'm also going with CyberWolf and ChocoKyo. I'm going to cosplay (Dir en Grey) Obscure Shinya, Child Prey Die and (Psycho Le Cemu) Roman Hikou Lida.

RyuichiNG: I was going to be Obscure Die but I decided to be Shinya instead , so if want you can be Obscure Die in our group ^^.

Last edited by Ravyn : 08-14-2004 at 01:14 PM.
Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2004, 04:52 PM   #9
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuichiNG
I'll be rewearing my Baroque mana, seeing as I always get good feedback. Nee, Liz-chan, what new J-Rock should I do? I want to make a new one for this year along with my Haku costume... lol. But I don't know which one to do... preferably something obscure... haha. You know me. ^_^

I can't wait to see you liz! WAHH! I haven't seen you in so long! But I'm glad you're coming. I think I'm going to get Kuri to stay at my house again. lol. Bai Bai.
Hi~~~!!! :D Do Obscure with us~XD I know you like Die (say your Deviantart of him :D) so do it! XD Oh and I saw that Haku pic too~ He's all wingaling XD Can't wait to see it and you again! XD

I'm sure Kuri would love to come again~ She just can't stay away from you guys. XD
Unread 08-11-2004, 06:09 PM   #10
FragileKero
shattered song

OMG YAY!!! PLC cosplayers!!! Oh my I'm so happy right now you don't even want to know. We should have a big PLC photoshoot. OMG I'm going crazy right now. haha!! YAY Michi no Sora cosplayers. That made my day guys. Sorry I'm such a dork.

Le Ciel Mana = 5%
Yuuko from xxxHolic = 0%
FragileKero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2004, 06:20 PM   #11
ChocoKyo666
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

^___^ yes we should have a PLC shotoshoot ^.^ that would be fun ^.^ you are not a dork XD XD ^.^ i cant wait to cosplay Michi no Sora *O* i need find a Daishi at AB so i cant steal away~! <33 XD XD
Unread 08-11-2004, 09:00 PM   #12
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Yeah, you're not a dork :D You just love the PLC :o I CAN'T WAIT EITHER Xd

Yay~photoshoot XD
Unread 08-12-2004, 12:36 AM   #13
RyuichiNG
HYDEist Crunchies

Mergh.... I started a Genaric J-Rock photoshoot in another forums thread k? So check it out if you are interested. I will update the list as soon as people respond to it k?

I know you were aiming at a PLC photoshoot, but I'd be more than willing to let all you PLC cosplayers coming have time of your own to get together during actual J-Rock photshoot in order to lessen confusion of times and stuff. I might actually doing a PLC myself... lol.

Liz - I would love to do Die... as a metter of fact I got my hair cut the same as Die's in Obscure... haha, but I don't really like his outfit enough to do it. I'm thinking either PLC or something from Lareine. ^_^

Unread 08-12-2004, 10:36 AM   #14
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Ah~lol, when we said PLC photoshoot, we meant just so we can take special PLC related funny pictures, not just a generic one But damn, you already started a photoshoot thread XD Geezus, so fast~

And it's okay cause Die's costume is really boring XD And ooo, Lareine XD Making a costume of theirs would be so expensive...but Ill do someday too. Just not this time XD. And uh...how do you feel about Daishi? Cause we need a Daishi for our PLC group ;-;
Unread 08-13-2004, 12:07 AM   #15
RyuichiNG
HYDEist Crunchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Wolf
Ah~lol, when we said PLC photoshoot, we meant just so we can take special PLC related funny pictures, not just a generic one But damn, you already started a photoshoot thread XD Geezus, so fast~

And it's okay cause Die's costume is really boring XD And ooo, Lareine XD Making a costume of theirs would be so expensive...but Ill do someday too. Just not this time XD. And uh...how do you feel about Daishi? Cause we need a Daishi for our PLC group ;-;
To be perfectly honest, I know nothing about Lareine... BUT! The lady at the J-Rock room thought that my Myoubi costume was a Lareine cosplay XDDD;. Anyways... lol. I don't really know anything about PLC. I just got into them... I do like La Cryma Christi though.... ^_^ So through some Daishi pics at me and I'll see what I can do. Also... Even if you just want to goof around... could you please join my J-Rock photoshoot? It just wouldn't be very photoshoot-ish if it's just me... ::cries:: SO COME!!! ::shoots death glares at you:: XDDD But I can't wait to see you all!

BTW, if you know any good Lareine cosplay... fire some of those at me too, ne?

Edit: Okay I just looked at some Daishi pics... Hmmm... I'd consider doing him... (that sounded wrong) but it depends on which PV you are doing. So send me the one you need and I'll consider it. J-Rock Cosplay is a sacred thing and must be dealt with delicately and subtly. Chosing the wrong hot and sexy man to dress up as could cause mass chaos and nation wide... no WORLD wide panic.

THat's my cosplay advice for the day. More coming tomorrow... lol

Edit 2: OH YEAH! I was also thinking about doing a Ruka/Ni~Ya cosplay too... possibly the Ni~Ya's Kimono one thingy... I forget which PV it is.. I'm a total moron. ^_^ ::goes and watches TV::

Last edited by RyuichiNG : 08-13-2004 at 12:15 AM.