Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Yaoi-Con

Unread 08-20-2004, 03:24 AM   #1
Master Zero
For KHAZ MODAN!!!!

Should I make an effort to go?

I never been to Yaoi-con. I hear its a lot of fun? But is it worth me driving 300 miles to San Francisco to attend this con? Hook a brotha up with some info. I'll decide based on your comments. Thank you ^^

Unread 08-20-2004, 09:52 PM   #2
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Master-Zero: Hilde-chan and some of her friends are coming up from So.CA for Yaoi-con (they did that last year too), along with Wayne & Krispy-Mike (both had a lot of fun participating in the bishonen auction.. heehee) so you should come up here if you can make the trip, as it'll be fun and something DIFFERENT from the cons you usually attend in So.CA like AX and Animagic. (Check other forums for an idea of what Yaoi-con is like, or check out my gallery and other pics from previous Y-con's..) And 300 miles isn't as far as other people who will be travelling from Seattle, Canada, and the East Coast! (I think last year some Japanese cosplayers showed up also.) If you can make it, do you think you could bring your AE86 Trueno with you for an Initial D-yaoi pair-up? I'm bringing my FC and this will be the last time in 2004 that I bring the car to a con, and it'd be kewl for you and I to take pair pics together if you can bring your Trueno. Let me know.. But overall you should try to come out to Yaoi-con.. you will enjoy it!!
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2004, 09:22 PM   #3
Sixshot

I fly from Nasvhille Tennessee to attend the con, if you like Yaoi this con is the best there is. So there you go, I fly a thousand miles to get there and you only need to drive less than half that.
Sixshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2004, 01:58 AM   #4
Shinsengumi
For Truth and Honor

I'm thinking of going to Yaoi Con, if I go it will be a first time going there, but I'm not going to be alone two of my friends are thinking of going too, right now I'm trying to save up to go there, and I might bring my Shinsengumi costume.