Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Persona

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #856
Tyler_from_IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinita Lunare Aria View Post
I've made the P3 girls uniform, Aigis' leotard, her gloves, her arm pieces, I've never finished it completely.

I'll be making two male P4 uniforms one for my boyfriend and me (I'll be naoto)
I'm that boyfriend, and the costumes she made us, both last year for P3 and this year for P4, were awesome I was the nameless male protagonist for both games.
Tyler_from_IN is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #857
touchmon
Make All The Things!

I can't believe I forgot to post it in here but I made Minako's strongest naginata. Ignore my weird expression. XD

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #858
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

I went as Junpei Iori for Fan Expo Canada 2011 and was able to get my P3 FES manual and Junpei cap signed by his voice actor, Vic Mignogna. I saw a Mitsuru, Ken, Naoto and two Chies along the way, but missed touchmon's P3P FeMC and a Yukiko cosplay. Then again, that was because I spent most of my time as the Ninth Doctor from Doctor Who.

I'm planning to cosplay as Souji Seta/Yu Narukami in his winter uniform for Anime North 2012, but I'm having a few second thoughts because everybody on GameFAQs P4 boards are crapping on a design choice for the jacket (a stiff leather jacket of similar style [faithfulness] over the loose and floppy jacket on eBay [accuracy]).

Last edited by seiryuux : 03-22-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: grammar
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #859
touchmon
Make All The Things!

^I would say go for the one you like best in terms of style.

Quote:

Unread 04-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #860
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
I can't believe I forgot to post it in here but I made Minako's strongest naginata. Ignore my weird expression. XD
Girl that looks amazing! <3 I cosplay as her and I'm too lazy to do any of her Naginata. LMAO But I should. 8D
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #861
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
Girl that looks amazing! <3 I cosplay as her and I'm too lazy to do any of her Naginata. LMAO But I should. 8D
Thanks! ^_^ It's so tall though. 0_0 I'm worried it's not going to make it to Canada in one piece in May.

Quote:

Unread 04-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #862
ShiroAme

Quote:
Thanks! ^_^ It's so tall though. 0_0 I'm worried it's not going to make it to Canada in one piece in May.
Well, if you are driving the whole way, then it will probably make it there okay, just gotta make sure it survives the actual convention. Be careful if you are going to take any public transportation though. Look out for low ceilings and pay attention going up and down elevators (my Kyouko spear tip came off when I was going up an elevator and it hit the oncoming low ceiling ).

I was considering making the Atlus Stick (lol) for Anime North, but now I'm kinda sick of carrying tall weapons, so naaaah, plusimtoolazytomakeit. XD
ShiroAme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #863
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

All my Persona 4 tarot cards preview:

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3186294/

Facebook
Fanfiction.net - Persona 3 Portable: Where No Persona Has Gone Before
Unread 04-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #864
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroAme View Post
Well, if you are driving the whole way, then it will probably make it there okay, just gotta make sure it survives the actual convention. Be careful if you are going to take any public transportation though. Look out for low ceilings and pay attention going up and down elevators (my Kyouko spear tip came off when I was going up an elevator and it hit the oncoming low ceiling ).

I was considering making the Atlus Stick (lol) for Anime North, but now I'm kinda sick of carrying tall weapons, so naaaah, plusimtoolazytomakeit. XD
Thankfully my friend got a hotel near the con so we just need to walk over there. Yeah, walking around in the building will probably be very difficult. I might just end up separating it into the two pieces and walking around like that since it would be much easier although I think I won't because I'll be too lazy to separate them. XD

Awww, I loved your Kyouko spear.

And you should! XD At least the Atlus stick would be a much more manageable size than a 6'8" weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedragonx View Post
All my Persona 4 tarot cards preview:

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3186294/
They look awesome! ^_^

Quote:

Unread 04-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #865
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

^Thanks

ShiroAme, you could always buy Darth Maul's double bladed lightsaber ($20 if you want the cheap plastic one, $240 if you want the more realistic, high quality one) and say you're wielding the Beam Naginata.

Facebook
Unread 04-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #866
ShiroAme

Quote:
Thankfully my friend got a hotel near the con so we just need to walk over there. Yeah, walking around in the building will probably be very difficult. I might just end up separating it into the two pieces and walking around like that since it would be much easier although I think I won't because I'll be too lazy to separate them. XD

Awww, I loved your Kyouko spear.

And you should! XD At least the Atlus stick would be a much more manageable size than a 6'8" weapon.
It's okay I can always fix it with more papier mache. XD See, at this point I'm kind of like "Meeeh, having an evoker is enough of a prop. I can make cool poses with that already so I'm good". XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedragonx View Post
^Thanks

ShiroAme, you could always buy Darth Maul's double bladed lightsaber ($20 if you want the cheap plastic one, $240 if you want the more realistic, high quality one) and say you're wielding the Beam Naginata.
Even $20 is too expensive for me 'cause I'm such a cheapskate. XD But yeah, evoker is enough of a prop for now. ~_~
Unread 04-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #867
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroAme View Post
Even $20 is too expensive for me 'cause I'm such a cheapskate. XD But yeah, evoker is enough of a prop for now. ~_~
Maybe I can add a few more props? Would you (and touchmon) like customized Persona cards of Orpheus, Thanatos, Orpheus Telos and Messiah?

Facebook
Unread 04-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #868
touchmon
Make All The Things!

^Thanks for the offer but I already have more than enough props at the moment(tarot cards, evoker, naginata). ^_^

Quote:

Unread 04-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #869
ShiroAme

Nah, I'm fine too. Persona is not going to be my main cosplay for AN, so I'm not really working on it as much. Unfortunately I won't be able to join the Persona photoshoot on Saturday either (since I'm cosplaying persona on Friday), but I'll still be there to take pictures! ^_^
Unread 04-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #870
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

Okay, that's cool. It's probably for the best because I Photoshopped the pics, but they didn't look that good, compared to my other cards.

That and I tried to make a version of Universe Arcana by combining the World Arcana with the gold border of P3 FES's Aeon Arcana. That also did not turn out very well.

Facebook

Last edited by seiryuux : 04-08-2012 at 09:10 PM.