Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > InuYasha

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-04-2004, 12:57 PM   #16
Tess
Cupcake Rufflebutt

Yeah, I'd definitely do the bow/arrow prop for Kagome. All of the other characters have something to tote around [Inu-Yasha -- tesusaiga; Sango -- hiraikotsu, katana, kirara; Miroku -- staff; etc], and besides, props are fun. ^___^

@-->--- Tess

deviantartacpfacebook
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-05-2004, 11:52 AM   #17
InuPhoenix

lol yes they are...unles the hiraikotsu your carrying keeps hitting you friends in the head and it keeps baning on the stairs!!! ...cough:: i would check e-bay for a bow if you have trouble finising one (i know i will!!!) but thank god halloween is around the corner!!!
Izayoi

In Process:
Sailor Pluto
InuPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 02:41 AM   #18
HisuiKirei
fufufufufu~

ahh yes props
for my inutaisho cosplay i have 3 swords and my plan for next year with sounga, is making it glow red! ^^
as for the Takemaru cosplay im assisting with for my friend, His sounga is going to drip blood! just like in the movie!!!! so yeah prop=funness ^^
Valerie, Ace of Pilot Fish (Pandect) 40%
HisuiKirei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 09:23 AM   #19
InuPhoenix

drip blood? :: hears many ooooOOOOOOoooo's in the background:: i havent seen the movie yet but has read the summaries ::SNIFFLEZ!!!!!:: but thats awesome!!! drips blood and glows red 0_0 what cons r u going to next year? going to be kikyo at otakon and prolly animeNEXT (that one is int eh tri-state area right?!)
Izayoi

In Process:
Sailor Pluto
Unread 09-07-2004, 11:05 AM   #20
Mystic Blossom
Herd u leik pokeymans

I just started work on my Miroku costume for Halloween. The staff's gonna be a bitch, I just know it.

This is the year of very little cosplay. How sad.

My Livejournal: It's not angsty. I promise.
Mystic Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 05:43 PM   #21
Wind Archer
Femme fatale

I am currently working on a Kikyo costume in which I plan to go to a convention next year in my city, but in my opinion, I really do not think that there is really any character in Inuyasha that has a easy costume/accessories to make. I think each character has its challenges. But probably, Kagome's school fuku could be a relatively simple costume to start out with. All you really need to do is to find a pleated skirt, and then a fuku top. Perhaps you could purchase a fuku top online?
Wind Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 05:54 PM   #22
InuPhoenix

hello again wind archer ^_^ lol yea but kagomes i heard is a lil difficult too 0_0 there really isnt a easy character 0_0 oh and mirokus staf ive seen alot of variations some that lok like a glazed donut 0_0 lol but it should be that hard, try doing it out fo foam and glaze it so it woont break!
Izayoi

In Process:
Sailor Pluto
Unread 09-07-2004, 06:16 PM   #23
HisuiKirei
fufufufufu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuPhoenix
drip blood? :: hears many ooooOOOOOOoooo's in the background:: i havent seen the movie yet but has read the summaries ::SNIFFLEZ!!!!!:: but thats awesome!!! drips blood and glows red 0_0 what cons r u going to next year? going to be kikyo at otakon and prolly animeNEXT (that one is int eh tri-state area right?!)
if u lived here in South Cali, i'd invite u over to my place to watch the 3rd movie! or if u have a fast connection and aim i can send it to u ^^
Liam Talis(who's cosplaying Takemaru) came over monday and watched it with me. thats when we had the idea for the bleeding sounga ^^ we want it to puff out smoke too! ^^
Valerie, Ace of Pilot Fish (Pandect) 40%
Unread 09-07-2004, 06:20 PM   #24
HisuiKirei
fufufufufu~

and then we wanna have a skit where takemaru chases after Izayoi with a spear, Inutaisho chase after Takemaru with sounga(or Tessaiga) and sesshoumaru(chibi version) chase after Inutaisho crying "GIVE ME THE SWORDS OF POWER PAPA!"
Unread 09-08-2004, 12:24 AM   #25
Aaron
Chain of Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisuiKirei
and then we wanna have a skit where takemaru chases after Izayoi with a spear, Inutaisho chase after Takemaru with sounga(or Tessaiga) and sesshoumaru(chibi version) chase after Inutaisho crying "GIVE ME THE SWORDS OF POWER PAPA!"
rotflmfao !!!!!!!
btw could you pm me pics of inutaishows [mispelled i know] costum[as many as possible] and weopons [please] also please tell me taishows real name
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2004, 03:29 AM   #26
Arin

It's nice to see another cosplayer who pays attention to detail. At AX04, I was the only Kagome with bow and arrows(including hand made quiver), a shikon no tama necklace, and a yellow back pack. Chipping in a little extra money for props like these are worth it. They help prevent you from being labeled "another Japanese school girl"
Arin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2004, 04:56 AM   #27
inu-chan00
"I want to EAT the world"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin
It's nice to see another cosplayer who pays attention to detail. At AX04, I was the only Kagome with bow and arrows(including hand made quiver), a shikon no tama necklace, and a yellow back pack. Chipping in a little extra for props like these are worth it. They help prevent you from being labeled "another Japanese <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=56">school</a> girl"
ohhh i remember you^^ u made an awsome kagome cosplay ^^
Yue (CCS)
cosplays.

Please PM me for more information!

Last edited by inu-chan00 : 09-08-2004 at 05:00 AM.
inu-chan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2004, 04:58 AM   #28
inu-chan00
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;I want to EAT the world&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisuiKirei

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!! THIS IS SOMETHING I PLAN ON GETTING FRONY ROW SEATS TO SE XD!!! ::siiggh:: everyones seen the 3rd movie...i feel so left out ::sulks:: well anyway cant wait too see the skit!!
Yue (CCS)
cosplays.

Please PM me for more information!
inu-chan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2004, 03:45 PM   #29
InuPhoenix

ah inu-chan00 we are in the same boat ::sniffles::

thakies hisuikirei but i had to delete my AIM because it caused my comp. to have a trojan horse 0_0 lol but i love your skit idea!!!! i wish i could see it (lives on the other side of the nation in NJ ina lil' unknown town ::sniffles:: lol but if your going to otakon or AN'05 i may be there ^_~* and il be the only dead kikyo traveling with a miroku and a 'live' kikkyo witha sign that says 'before around her neck while i shall have 'after' aroung mine. lol but yesh i would also like to see your inu-papa costume too.

and its not official but i think inu-papa's name might just be InuTaisho but its not official
Izayoi

In Process:
Sailor Pluto
Unread 09-08-2004, 04:39 PM   #30
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

"InuTaisho" is literally 'lord of dogs'...he was also referred to as Inu No Taisho, 'lord of the dogs'. It's more likely that "Inutaisho" is a rank and not a name. I beleive in the manga Sesshoumaru was referred to as 'inu no taisho' once or twice as well.
Bahzi is offline   Reply With Quote