Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Dragon*Con

Unread 09-07-2004, 03:01 AM   #1
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Cool Eurobeat King Presents: Dragon-Con 2004 Pictures

Hey everyone! I just got back from Dragon-con in Atlanta, thankful that my return flight wasn't delayed due to the approaching storm. (I hope everyone who drove or flew home got home safely as well!) The con was amazing, and as people have told me, it's NOTHING like I've ever been to, and unlike any of the anime conventions I usually attend. Lots of amazing costumes, some you'll never see (normally) at any other con, and I got a lot of nice pictures as best I could. Check them out here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgaller...9814&userid=18

I'll post a lot more starting tomorrow night, so please be patient as I post them. For those new to viewing EBK's pictures, know that I post them in the order that I took them, so I'll start with Friday's pictures and the ones from the big events like the DAWN contest and the Masquerade will go up within the following days. So PLEASE be patient as I do my best to post them, and hope you like the pics as they go up!!

Thanks to everyone who posed for me, and it was great seeing some new members at D-con and familiar faces. See you next con, and until then, enjoy the pics!

NOTE: Please comment here to say hello and also how you're liking the pics before, but please DO NOT post a reply that has a link to your own pics or a link to other dragon-con pics. You can post those here:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=44101 Thanks!

Also, feel free to use my pics for your c.com gallery or your own website. If you can credit me (in your picture-description or other) for taking the picture, that would be appreciated greatly.

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 07-20-2005 at 02:37 PM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-07-2004, 03:25 AM   #2
Ravien
Meat Popsicle

I would just like to say that EBK is hawt :P *glomps you like a fangirl*

I'm waiting impatiently to see your photos of me and my friends and you better come back next year!
Ravien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 06:07 AM   #3
anycynwilldo

Not only is EBK a cutie, he was super nice too! Thanks for chatting with me a bit on Saturday.

Glad to have finally met you and that you enjoyed your first trip into the foray that is DRAGONCON!
Unread 09-07-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
Ragresen
Dazed and Confused

EBK Thanks for making it out to DragonCon. I am glad that you did enjoy yourself and hope it may be on your list of cons to make again sometime. I look forward to the pictures as allways.

The Kozi Cosplayer!
Ragresen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 09:19 AM   #5
Schuldig
You can't have my Sirius!

It was great meeting you, Eurobeat! See you at Yaoi-con!

Potter, let Malfoy kick it old school or it's detention!
Schuldig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 01:22 PM   #6
SuthrnBelleChan
The Migratory Bird SIMCA

Al, it rocked getting ot see you ^_^ and getting to see you so much as well hehe. I'm so glad you had fun. We didn't run into any real bad weather on my way home a little bit of rain. However i'm moving down to Savannah, GA soon so everyone please pray for me ^_^

2010 Convention Plans:
MTAC - Nashville, TN
PersaCon - Huntsville, AL
Dragon*Con - Atlanta, GA
AWA - Atlanta, GA

2010 Cosplay Plans:
Queen Maya from Kamen Rider Kiva
Female Sheep XIAH from DBSK
Ringo from Air Gear
SuthrnBelleChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 01:35 PM   #7
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnBelleChan
Al, it rocked getting ot see you ^_^ and getting to see you so much as well hehe. I'm so glad you had fun. We didn't run into any real bad weather on my way home a little bit of rain. However i'm moving down to Savannah, GA soon so everyone please pray for me ^_^
I'll pray for ya cuz moving is tough so be safe. Ahhh EuroBeat King it was an honor to grace your presence I really enjoyed it cuz you rock I hope ya make it to Dragon Con again.
Unread 09-07-2004, 02:40 PM   #8
HealerKou
A Leaf on the Wind

Glad you had fun, Al. ^_^ I got to talk to you a lot more this time than I did at Otakon. You seemed more relaxed! That's a first! ^_~ I hope you post the pic of you wearing my glasses, because that was cute.
HealerKou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 04:02 PM   #9
BatDemon

hey al, nice to finally meet you. i was in the firestorm costume. i'm gonna post links to your gallery, with credit, on some of the other boards i'm on. being in costume, it's hard to get any photos for yourself. once again, great job.

Last edited by BatDemon : 09-07-2004 at 04:13 PM.
BatDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 04:40 PM   #10
Duncan
Living Puppet

Had a fun time rooming with ya, duder.
The very existence of the flamethrower proves that somewhere, at some time, someone thought "You know, I'd really like to light those people over there on fire...but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 07:16 PM   #11
HealerKou
A Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
Had a fun time rooming with ya, duder.
Oh, no, was there hot Duncan love? I'll bet there was. ^_~
HealerKou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 07:27 PM   #12
Daitenshi
Elitist since 32 BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealerKou
Oh, no, was there hot Duncan love? I'll bet there was. ^_~
My ass is still bruised, and that's all I'm saying about that. >=D
~Daitenshi~
http://www.daitenshi.com
Daitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 07:36 PM   #13
Duncan
Living Puppet

Oh you complained then, but you like it now, eh? I see how it is.
The very existence of the flamethrower proves that somewhere, at some time, someone thought "You know, I'd really like to light those people over there on fire...but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #14
Masami

I can't wait for the pictures EBK ^_^ It was nice getting to talk to you.. and I still say you need to see Sailor Moon Live Action! Just remember my warning.. it's addictive. lol..

I got to meet up with some old online friends AND some new people I'd never thought I'd run into at D*C! This year was just so great.. =) Hope to see a few of you at AWA! Hopefully this time.. I won't be overly-tipsy when getting to chat with Daitenshi, Duncan, etc >D I feel so bad..

Good luck to everyone with the storm.. sadly my school was NOT closed today.. ;-; Although the county I live in was shut down due to power-failures. My boyfriend got out tonight from the airport.. 3 hours after his first departure time. But atleast Atlanta did not get it as bad as others.. Can't wait for the next storm o_O;

My Myspace
"Why are you going to art school? You're already an artist?" .... "But I want to be a STARVING artists, so I need to ring up my debt."

Ohayocon-MTAC-Acen-D*C-AWA
Masami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2004, 04:47 AM   #15
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Ravien: Your StrawberryShortcake group pics are up, and I hope you like those. And yesh, EBK shall return to Dragon-con 2004!!

Anycynwilldo: Aww, you're too kind.. Glad I was able to meet you, and got a few pics of your costumes!

Ragresen: Thanks for coming up to me and asking me to take your pic (even though we know each other and I usually find YOU.) Thanks for all your insight and heads-up about events going on during the con and what to be prepared for in terms of cosplayer-gatherings and photography stuff.

Schuldig: Come Yaoicon at the end o' next month, we'll take more photos, including the Yaoi shots we discussed at d-con..

SouthernBC: Thanks for doing the photoshoots, and I hope you like the pics Admin and I took of you.

AlethiaB: Loved your Lulu costume and those Yuna&Lulu plushies (turned from CPKids) were adorable!

HealerKou: I'm glad I went and I'm glad I got to take pics of your costumes: Elektra, Dawn, and Jill. Say hi to Serge for me!

BatDemon: Awesome costume, and thanks for saying hi to me. Hope you like the pics!

Duncan: First time we roomed together, and it was fun! Thank Lionel for that one since you, me, and Daitenshi were his guests that weekend.

Masami: I'll try to watch the SMLAM when I can, but it'll be tough with cons coming up and the aftermath of posting them.. hehe But we'll see.

UPDATE: Allright!! I finished posting all of Day, #1 Friday, and that includes the insanity of costumes & cosplayers that showed up at the Hyatt that night. Sorry I missed the LOTR cosplay contest that was on Friday night, so hopefully Kell or anyone else took pics of those. But please check out my pics and comment on them and/or post your favorite pics that I took here. Up next, we start Day #2 bright n' early with the Dragon-con 2004 Parade pictures, and there were a LOT that I took! Soooo, keep checking my gallery tomorrow night for those and the ones afterwards..
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote