Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Columbus Cosplay Gathering

Unread 09-15-2004, 03:49 PM   #1
kaohotplate
Miss Girl

Question Anyone going to SugoiCon?

I'm planning on going (though i haven't registered yet ^_^;;; ) and was wondering if anybody else was thinking about going? if so, what costumes were you planning? I'm probly going to do a Tohru of Fruits Basket and a Seek of Psycho le cemu ^_^ but there are a few others i'm thinking about doing - haven't exactly made up my mind yet haha

~JeSsIcA~

Unread 09-23-2004, 08:03 AM   #2
NibelheimStryfe
Nibelheim Stryfe

Yea... I accually live up more near cleveland, but hey, Ohio is Ohio right? lol... Sugoi is good, my problem is I may not have a place to sleep. And I call upon any kind soul willing to give me floor space.
NibelheimStryfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2004, 03:51 PM   #3
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

I'm going! I'm bringing my Sesshoumaru and Shippou costumes, and either my Tohru csotume or my Hermione, despite the fact that it's Harry Potter and this is an anime con...oh well! I'm still looking for 2 people to share a room with my boyfriend and myself since it looks like my friend Cedric will only be going on Saturday and not staying the night. Any takers? I'm not really picky, I'd prefer girls because I'm kinda wary of unfamiliar guys but a couple would also be great. Sugoi's a great con, I missed it last year but I was at 2001 and 2002.
Bahzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2004, 09:03 PM   #4
Lilly-chan
Lilly's Costume Gallery

I will be going to Sugoi-con this year! For my 5th year...yea^^. I'll be cosplaying as Kikyo from Inuyasha and Tira Misa from the manga version of Sorcerer Hunters and I will have an Art Table in the artist alley. My friends ddrninja (http://www.ddrninja.com) Mindy-sama (http://www.doomnstuff.com), and maybe Neon Dragon (http://www.neondragonart.com) will be there in the artist alley. (I even go to the same college with them! Columbus College of Art and Design aka CCAD!).

~Lilly-chan

Artist Alley and Panels-
Lilly's Art (Green Table Cloth with banner!) Sailor Moon: Cerebrating A New Generation of Fans

Family of Moonlight , Moonlight Real Girls: A BSSMLA Fanlisting|Fansite , Tsuki Mubi: a pretty guardian video collection
lilly.peacecraft@gmail.com
Lilly-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2004, 07:02 AM   #5
Isis Ishtar
~~*MapleCroix*~~

I'm most definitly going to Sugoi! This'll be my fourth year straight and it was my very first convention, so it's become a tradition for me ^__^ I wouldn't miss it for anything....well, maybe not but...er, yeah >.>

I'll be bringing my Himawari costume (xxxHOLiC) and my Jibrille costume (Angel Sanctuary) and hopefully heading a small AS gathering of sorts (details to come sooner to the con).

I still need to pre-register though. And reserve a hotel room ;.; My problem is that I have to shell out about $60 for Jibrille's wig and then pay for half the hotel room and registration....and at the moment I only have about $30 at the most >__<;;; So I'm at a real squeeze for money ;.;

This is not the end...
For time will always flow...

UPCOMING COSPLAY
Terezi Pyrope (default outfit, Homestuck)
Feferi Peixes (default outfit, Homestuck)
Tahiri Veila (Conviction cover, Star Wars EU)
Isis Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2004, 04:14 PM   #6
LilMeesh

I'm going ^_^; I'm gonna be going as as Angel arm spawing Vash the Stampede for a good portion of the convention
Red Scout Mama- TF2-In progress
LilMeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2004, 12:19 AM   #7
xxKittiNoirxx

Hey..I'm going. I'm going as Robin frome Witch Hunter Robin.
xxKittiNoirxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 01:01 AM   #8
NibelheimStryfe
Nibelheim Stryfe

I am goin... as previously stated... and the final tour of duty for my cosplay as SPORK... AKA DarkVash... But I must reword my request for floor space... this is space for three people... (All together) Two female... one male... Will behave. And A power outlet for my PC.
NibelheimStryfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 01:33 AM   #9
ArsenalFierce13
Resident Goddess

I'm going... heck, I went last year and I didn't even live in OH yet! I'm not sure what costumes I'm bringing yet, though. Maybe, somehow, by some miracle I will FINALLY finish my Gunner Paine costume (which was supposed to be done this summer before machine problems halted production and is now on hiatus due to working on I-no for Reactor/Halloween; on a somewhat related note, I wish I'd known about ball-point needles sooner, it would have saved me a lot of grief on this costume). I'm sure I could get it done in a month since I already have a good chunk of it already made. I'll also recycle costumes, you can probably expect one Faye (out of my three already made) and most likely I-no, since that'll be one of my newest costume.

Costumes, costumes, la la la! http://www.chicagocostume.com

Cosplay wish list: Faye Valentine masquerade gown (Cowboy Bebop), Lehas (Magna Carta), Gaara (Naruto), Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko),Setsuka (Soul Calibur III), Zhen Ji (Dynasty Warriors 5)
ArsenalFierce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2004, 11:46 PM   #10
xxKittiNoirxx

Hey! Anyone going to Sucoi con as a character form Witch Hunter Robin?
Unread 10-11-2004, 11:48 PM   #11
xxKittiNoirxx

Sugoi*.....¬¬;; can't type
Unread 10-12-2004, 12:51 AM   #12
Dr.Noe
To evil.

I will be attending, however not sure which costumes to bring. Thinking Zorg and my wonderful Agent. So, I guess I need 1 more . . .hmmm......
Dr.Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2004, 08:51 AM   #13
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

I'm just going as Inuyasha and I might bring my Belldandy if I can convince my friend to be Keiichi for a day.
Miyabi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2004, 03:23 PM   #14
Saria
shinigami~

I'm goooing.

Chibi Thief Rikku, Chibi Ino annnnnnd.. KIRA! X3
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2004, 07:15 PM   #15
Bobbi
I poke spoons with baders

I shall be there! ^_^ Lots of costumes... I don't know which ones I'll actually end up wearing. =P