Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Unread 09-17-2004, 07:57 PM   #1
Yusuke Urameshi

Ninjas!!! Assemble!!!!

*posted this on A-kon website*

I saw a few ninjas runining around A-Kon this past year, and thinking about them made me have an idea. I have a propsition to every con attendee. Let us together attempt to make the largest ninja assembly ever in the history of all cons. The only thing required for this is for everyone to create at least one ninja costume and wear it at the same time. Most likely around midnight (unspecified yet). I think this would be an interesting thing to do. Just about every ninja would be unique. *throws up idea*

If you think, or know you will have a ninja outfit by next A-Kon, please post, so we can get a general head count. If we get alot of people, we can speficy a day (or is it night) to gather the ninjas.

Ninja of the night checking in...
*replied on A-Kon board*

If you posted here AND the A-kon board, make sure you say "on this board" that you replied on the A-Kon board. Just like I did (for a more accurate head count).

Last edited by Yusuke Urameshi : 10-07-2004 at 01:06 AM.
Yusuke Urameshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-17-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
ZakuKitty
Don't die, Lloyd.

Every character from Naruto is a ninja...<_< what about that? XDD

ZakuKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2004, 11:11 PM   #3
Yusuke Urameshi

that counts, although they arent specifically the generic black ninjas.
Unread 09-17-2004, 11:45 PM   #4
ZakuKitty
Don't die, Lloyd.

Eh I suppose you could argue a few of them in that term but yeah you're right. :P

ZakuKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2004, 08:06 PM   #5
KonohaGirl
Sasuke-kun Fanatic

Well, I'm going to A-kon 16 as Temari from Naruto, so I guess I count, right? I will definetly have my costume ready because I'll even have it by Halloween. I'll also be toting around Kankuro and Gaara (also nins from Naruto). So you can count the three of us, I guess. This year I promise you I'll be someone from Naruto since I was let down last year at my plans for being Sakura Haruno *cries*.
KonohaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2004, 11:52 PM   #6
JoDB
Bakakage

I'm assembling a whole team of ANBU, so awesome.
Unread 10-06-2004, 11:34 PM   #7
Takura
Wheres my Chips?!?

Talking

A friend and I are going as uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame.. we'd love to join..

Next Conventions:
Dallas Comic Con
DragonCon

XBOX Live: xxTakuraxx
PSN: xxTakuraxx
Takura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2004, 12:46 AM   #8
ChibiKakashi

I think I'm going to be Kakashi atleast one day this year at A-Kon so that should count eh? ^^ heh I hope so! I think I'll have about 4 other people also possibley from naruto ^^ YESH a huge ninja gathering... there should be a massive photoshoot for the paper! j/k... heh ^^; I can't WAIT for a-kon... ><

--chibikakashi
Unread 10-08-2004, 10:39 AM   #9
KonohaGirl
Sasuke-kun Fanatic

I am going to confirm that we will defintely be there! My friend Ryan has nearly completed his Kankurou costume and I am not too far behind him (the shoes are slowing me down ><) Temari the great shall be there! Heheh.
KonohaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2004, 09:28 PM   #10
Dai_Katana
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDB
I'm assembling a whole team of ANBU, so awesome.
Hey im going as an ANBU and so is my friend so please make sure to get me in with you guys.

Also i wanna be in lots of pics! so please if u guys see ANBU take many pics cuz i wish to be on lots of websites!
Dai_Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2004, 10:56 PM   #11
Digital Blush
Nextcon: Dallas Comic-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takura
A friend and I are going as uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame.. we'd love to join..

yay itachi and kisame! my boyfriend and me are going as Sasuke's on saturday, and till after the midnight rave on saturday. maybe we should do it then? saturday? since naruto photoshoots are like saturdays most of the time.. plus i would like to beat Metrocon's Naruto ninja show up rate.. i have a picture from the con... its like.. whoa. i showed my friend who cosplays as Sasuke and it made her stop wanting to cosplay any naruto cosplayers. :X but i cant wait. my friend Jenni (devlinne) is going to be Itachi too if she gets the costume done on time which i think she will, and we're going to make a sign that says "Itachi pimping out" because its going to be two sasukes with her and her friend that cosplays as naruto. it shall be grand. shes going to paint/draw the full body curse seal on me too. wee i even told her to come and draw on me in the morning on saturday when i'm asleep to get a head start. xD

Digital Blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2004, 03:58 AM   #12
Cynthia

If I go to A-kon this year, I'll wear my Miko Mido since I plan on having it done by April at the latest.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2004, 10:50 AM   #13
Technoir
Scaley Manfish

Talking

AAAH! XD; I was one of those Ninjas!! The ones with "Ninja of the Night" written on their T-shirts that were going around following people? That was me and my friends (based on the Naruto music video).

I'd love to do a Ninja gathering again, though, with all of the Naruto characters, it will be crazy indeed. o_O Crazy but fun!
Technoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2004, 12:28 PM   #14
Yusuke Urameshi

I'll either make a UchihaSasuke (black outfit) or Chip Zanuff (from Guilty Gear).
Unread 10-27-2004, 02:54 PM   #15
keyoume
I wish I was a bird..

MWAHAHAHAHA! I laugh at your forum yusukeman!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!....^_^ *waves*...wait, that guy might get mad at me....>> i better be on topic......<< nniinnjjaaaaaaaaaaa.....^__^ ninja peoples are cool and and-I have no idea what im talking about.....o__o .....^_^ my friend meagan wants to cosplay a ninja! Haha, she can be in yalls group! Im gunna go ask her about it!! ^_^ haha *waves* buh bye
keyoume is offline   Reply With Quote