Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 09-26-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
BubonicMoose
Cuddly Chimera

Looking for someone who needs a room and/or possibly a ride!

Hi! We have a hotel room at the Sheraton for four occupancy, but only have three people to fill it. We're willing to have five or more, if we can fit them, and we'd split the cost. We're going down Thursday night, and leaving Sunday. If you're in the New England area, we are leaving from Cape Cod, and might be able to offer a ride!

We are a 20 year-old girl, 19 year-old boy and 18 year-old boy, but we aren't picky about age and stuff. We just ask that there is no alcohol consumption, or any substance abuse, 'cause that's gross.

If you're interested, we are cosplaying as Flonne and Laharl from Disgaea, as well as Ayame and Mine from Fruits Basket. Reply to this thread or e-mail with questions if interested! We are very friendly, helpful people and like meeting new friends.

E-mail Doug and Nicole- bubonicmoose@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading this!
BubonicMoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-26-2004, 07:35 PM   #2
Yucari
Humble Tengu Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicMoose
Hi! We have a hotel room at the Sheraton for four occupancy, but only have three people to fill it. We're willing to have five or more, if we can fit them, and we'd split the cost. We're going down Thursday night, and leaving Sunday. If you're in the New England area, we are leaving from Cape Cod, and might be able to offer a ride!

We are a 20 year-old girl, 19 year-old boy and 18 year-old boy, but we aren't picky about age and stuff. We just ask that there is no alcohol consumption, or any substance abuse, 'cause that's gross.

If you're interested, we are cosplaying as Flonne and Laharl from Disgaea, as well as Ayame and Mine from Fruits Basket. Reply to this thread or e-mail with questions if interested! We are very friendly, helpful people and like meeting new friends.

E-mail Doug and Nicole- bubonicmoose@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading this!
DOUG. *tackle*
I might be mooching off you for a place to crash for one night if my aunt doesnt let me stay late.