Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Was this thread healpful to you?
HAI HAI HAI it was very much helpful 11 32.35%
ummm Kinda 6 17.65%
Are you kidding ~.~ no way iie iie iie iie 5 14.71%
oro Nani oro O.O *blinks* 12 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-29-2004, 01:34 AM   #1
AoKoneko
Banned

Question Cosplay Models?

I just in wonder who on this site that cosplays is also a model? (With an agent, has done some work, ECT)
It'd just really kewl to know/find out.

~AK~
Oni-con Cosplay list-
LeeLoo from the Fifth Element
Halliucination Sara from the movie The Labyrinth
Halliucincation Jarth from the movie The Labyrinth
Mokorin from Please Save my Earth
Sally from NBC
Sailor Star Fighter from Sailor Stars
AoKoneko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-29-2004, 05:01 PM   #2
Cynthia

Talking

I do model (part-time). I don't have an agent, but then again, with where I'm, at it's not all that necessary to have one (New Orleans isn't a fashion mecca). In fact, I've shocked a few agents before by the sheer fact that I have managed to garned some decent experience all on my own (I book all my own gigs).

I've got a list on my site of the work I've done and with whom. I'd probably have more experience if it wasn't for the fact that a girl does have to work for a living. LOL
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2004, 09:28 PM   #3
Niku-Sama
Robot Lady

I want to be -_- I became involved in an agency last year which did commercials but sadly I had to back out because of personal reasons. -_-;
Unread 09-29-2004, 11:38 PM   #4
Rick Tacular
GQ, PhD, FBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia
I do model (part-time). I don't have an agent, but then again, with where I'm, at it's not all that necessary to have one (New Orleans isn't a fashion mecca). In fact, I've shocked a few agents before by the sheer fact that I have managed to garned some decent experience all on my own (I book all my own gigs).

I've got a list on my site of the work I've done and with whom. I'd probably have more experience if it wasn't for the fact that a girl does have to work for a living. LOL
*Checks out photos*

Wow...

*drools*

Rick Tacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2004, 05:02 AM   #5
AoKoneko
Banned

Red face

Quote:

Your pictures r just lovely. This is so kewl to find other who are cosplayers but are also models....i wonder how many others on this site r doing the same?

~AK~
Unread 10-01-2004, 05:07 AM   #6
AoKoneko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niku-Sama
I want to be -_- I became involved in an agency last year which did commercials but sadly I had to back out because of personal reasons. -_-;
oua O.O what kind? ;_; I hope it wasnt anything bad >.< unun.
I love your Pet Shop of Horrors cosplay! Still 1 of my top 10 fave anime/mangas. I love your white version of medusa. The detail on the whole costume.....*aww dreams* Did you know at A-kon14 or was it 13 some1 was cosplaying a Q-chanXD. They did a REALLY good job too.

~AK~
Unread 10-01-2004, 09:31 PM   #7
Cynthia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoKoneko
Your pictures r just lovely. This is so kewl to find other who are cosplayers but are also models....i wonder how many others on this site r doing the same?

~AK~
There's the more commonly know such as G-Chan, Alisa Chan, Yaya Han, Lindze, and others, but beyond that, I'm uncertain.
Unread 10-02-2004, 01:07 AM   #8
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Does it count if it's nude/risque modeling? no, I don't do that at cons.
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 07:06 PM   #9
FantasyNinja

Heh..... modeling has been a frustrated dream of mine. It's awesome to know that people can do that on their own, maybe one day for me neh?
FantasyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 08:27 PM   #10
JennyBunny
cutest banana ever

well i have done some modeling, but have an agent for acting. basically i'll take any work i can get ^_^;
JennyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 09:51 PM   #11
Yunalesca
New spin on necrophilia

Good. No one cares. I was worried there for a bit.
"Like what?" Cid asked. "Like I feel I'm going to lost a sanity contest with a transvestite who has an oedipus complex for an estraerrestrial? Like I just had sex with a praying mantis and I'm wondering why I' haven't been eaten? It's just one of those days and I haven't had a ciggerette all day.'
I think I just lost my fucking marbles," Cid said. " And you're playing with them."
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2004, 09:56 PM   #12
HealerKou
A Leaf on the Wind

Not the REAL kind of modeling...but I was involved for several years on an internet modeling site. It's not some cheap crap, either...I mean, it's a real site with hundreds of paying members and I've had my photos taken professionally by the administrator of the site. I'm just not really doing that anymore, because I don't have time.

As for real life modeling, I'm not tall enough.
HealerKou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2004, 01:38 AM   #13
Cynthia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealerKou
Not the REAL kind of modeling...but I was involved for several years on an internet modeling site. It's not some cheap crap, either...I mean, it's a real site with hundreds of paying members and I've had my photos taken professionally by the administrator of the site. I'm just not really doing that anymore, because I don't have time.

As for real life modeling, I'm not tall enough.
Actually, height has nothing to do with it. I'm SHORT and CHUBBY
(the kiss of death amongst models) and I still manage to get gigs on an infrequent basis. Now, I'll never be a "supermodel", but I could careless, a lot of runway models don't make ANYTHING NEAR what a GOOD fit model makes.
Unread 10-04-2004, 08:33 AM   #14
HealerKou
A Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Actually, height has nothing to do with it. I'm SHORT and CHUBBY
(the kiss of death amongst models) and I still manage to get gigs on an infrequent basis. Now, I'll never be a "supermodel", but I could careless, a lot of runway models don't make ANYTHING NEAR what a GOOD fit model makes.
Really? Cuz from everything I've be able to find out, they even want you to be a certain height for something like a K-Mart ad. O__O Unless you're in the kid's section. But that's because otherwise the clothes won't fit right.

The only thing I have going for me is the fact that I can get away with pretending to be 15 or 16, along with being short. But even Junior's clothes don't always fit right. >_< Hence the problem with being 5 ft., and a tiny person all around. I still buy little girl's shirts at Target.
HealerKou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2004, 08:58 AM   #15
Kei-Chan
Shinjuku-Sama

I don't do modeling, but I am working on a website that promots Gothic beauty. And I'm always looking for new models for my site, seeing how I only have 3 girls and no guys. My e-mail is,

blood_dreams_13_69@hotmail.com

If anyone is interested.
"Soul wrought of terra currupt, quelling impurity, purging the stream to becken forth an ultimate fate. Behold mighty Chaos, Omega's squire to the lofty heavens." -Vincent Valentine aka Chaos FF7: Dirge of Cerberus
Kei-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote