Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Unread 10-15-2004, 02:42 PM   #46
PinkDecay
Tsukini Kawatte Oshokiyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboi Blues
Okay, I guess we're meeting at 3 outside of the video room then.

Okay! 3! Video\Anime room entrance!

I can bring the sign. What should it say? "Cosplay.Com" or "CosMic(h)"?
PinkDecay is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-15-2004, 04:27 PM   #47
Scrapps
I'm well trained.

Hrmm...meeting at 3 and the con ends at 6? I don't think I'm going to go for just 3 hours, I would go earlier but I don't want to walk around by myself.
Unread 10-15-2004, 06:08 PM   #48
PinkDecay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
Hrmm...meeting at 3 and the con ends at 6? I don't think I'm going to go for just 3 hours, I would go earlier but I don't want to walk around by myself.

I wanted to meet earlier too. I'm going to be there the entire day. I've got the Cosplay.com poster, so I guess I'll just post in front of the Anime\Video room with the big sign.

I think we should keep the original Meet Up time, (2:00) and about 15 minutes after that, snag some food.

What do you say, people?
Unread 10-15-2004, 06:14 PM   #49
Your_Rain
The survival horror chica

It closes at 6?! Dang! I remember it closing at 8... then again, I haven't worked there in 2 years... @_@ Yeah, I'm up for meeting earlier... and staying later!
I think we should do something after, too. What about hitting up Ann Arbor? We can go to Pinball Pete's and get Bubble Tea. Para Para and DDR~! (and all that other crap they have XD)

"Don't blow people off... blow them up."
Your_Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2004, 06:51 PM   #50
Scrapps
I'm well trained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_Rain
It closes at 6?! Dang! I remember it closing at 8... then again, I haven't worked there in 2 years... @_@ Yeah, I'm up for meeting earlier... and staying later!
I think we should do something after, too. What about hitting up Ann Arbor? We can go to Pinball Pete's and get Bubble Tea. Para Para and DDR~! (and all that other crap they have XD)

Yeah..I thought 6 was a really early time too..but that's what it says on the website ::shrugs::

We should do something afterwords! AA would be cool, we can invade Pinball Petes in all our cosplay goodness!
Unread 10-15-2004, 07:52 PM   #51
PinkDecay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
Yeah..I thought 6 was a really early time too..but that's what it says on the website ::shrugs::

We should do something afterwords! AA would be cool, we can invade Pinball Petes in all our cosplay goodness!
I wish I could go somewhere after. But I don't have a ride all the way from Novi to AA. =^_^=
Unread 10-15-2004, 08:23 PM   #52
MagiusT
Need Title...

Could you people not change the times all the time. I don't know if 3 will work. It's rather annoying to make plans for 2 and then have it changed the night before.
MagiusT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2004, 09:29 PM   #53
terrablue
Its all about the moogles

Anybody going on Sunday?
Unread 10-15-2004, 10:56 PM   #54
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

I plan to be there most of the day, so whatever time is alright with me. I think we should stick with 2 though since this was almost set. Maybe we can come back and meet at 3 or when Venus's group gets there? Somehow I don't see us having a huge problem finding everyone, but I'm sure it'll work out.
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
The-Real-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2004, 01:33 AM   #55
PinkDecay

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Real-Link
I plan to be there most of the day, so whatever time is alright with me. I think we should stick with 2 though since this was almost set. Maybe we can come back and meet at 3 or when Venus's group gets there? Somehow I don't see us having a huge problem finding everyone, but I'm sure it'll work out.
Agreed!!!

Offical meet up information: Saturday, 2:00 PM, Anime Room. Look for the Rabi~En~Rose with a big sign which reads "Cosplay.com / CosMic".

If you get confused a the con, look for me. I'll be easy to spot. On the back of the "Cosplay.com" sign, it says "Save the Bunny Girl!" and I'll probably be toting it about with me. (And if by some odd chance there's another Rabi there, I'll be the one that's half black.) Please say hi to me. I'll be very lonely by myself. =^_^=;;
Unread 10-16-2004, 08:39 AM   #56
venus2869
ConMom & Miracle Worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkDecay
Agreed!!!

Offical meet up information: Saturday, 2:00 PM, Anime Room. Look for the Rabi~En~Rose with a big sign which reads "Cosplay.com / CosMic".
Ok, but if you guys can try to hang out there a bit, maybe to like 2:30 - or till 3, that would be great. That will give them enough time to get there and meet with ya.

Also, since I'm stuck at work, feel free to stop by! It's "2 can dine" night, and with the "supposed" rush, I could use the support. Have fun everyone & take lots of pics!!
Unread 10-16-2004, 07:19 PM   #57
Sailor Kikyo
Little Banana?!

I was there! BWHAH! I saw some of you! Sorry if I didn't say anything, I'm a little shy..A LOT SHY! I saw Link, and took a picture of him^---^ I was the one with the pink hair nd dress and Yuki in her claevage. I was a pink prodigy, running around and spazzin Sadly, I don't think if Miwako was even on crack she would have acted the way I did
SO MANY CHIBI COSPLAYERS! The FF X-2 group was really cute, and their cosplays were really good! I took pictures of them

Pink Decay, your Rabi was so cute^0^ I adored it.

Oh, and Maria, my Quitis, was amazed by the Hellsing group. She <3333ed them

Out and about!
Sailor K
Unread 10-16-2004, 08:18 PM   #58
BountyBebopLuva
Go ahead, obey me :)

MEW! I'm so glad to have met a few of you guys! ^^!! I was the one wearing a skirt, pinstriped jacket, black tights and white sneakers.. yesh, that little person was me! Lol.. as soon as I can, I'm getting my photos of the group developed. Look for them soon (but that was also what I said about my JAFAX images too v.v)

In Progress Planned Finished

ACen
Lloyd Asplund Code Geass: R2 Pj!Faye Valentine Cowboy Bebop - original design
BountyBebopLuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2004, 11:07 PM   #59
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Hello everyone! It's good to see that quite a few people came and that we found most of everyone. It's too bad that plans were shuffled to the mid-afternoon (as well as my inability to attend any post-con gatherings) but the time together was still very fun.

Thanks to Daguru for his prop fun ^_^.

I also can't thank Catboi enough for his continued assistance with the gear. You did nothing but helped me half the time it seemed like so I hope you had a chance to enjoy yourself. It's very much appreciated

Sailor Kikyo - Awww! It's good you got to see me but why didn't you say something?! You could have gotten a free glomp XD It's ok though, I had just gotten in at the time and was still looking for everyone.

Finally, pics will come soon (most likely later Sunday due to prior engagements). They all turned out good! Hope everyone had a good time, and it was great to see everyone again.
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13

Last edited by The-Real-Link : 10-16-2004 at 11:29 PM.
The-Real-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2004, 10:11 AM   #60
SeekingElegance
Cynical Pink!

Wink

Hey everybody! For those of you.. ::Glares at the one:: who were so upset at my pink font color, I give unto you plum. But it actually isn't plum.. It's definately more of a lilac. Oh well... Me and my colors.. or is it.. My colors and I. ::Shifty eye glance::
ANYWAY! It takes me a while to get to the point. It was so nice meeting a lot of you at MCCC...(Did I get that right?) Just check my gallery to see what I look like if you can't put a face to a name, or an actual face and a name to a username/avatar... Which I am finding hard to do... CatboiBlues is Morgan... That's the only one I can figure out... So if you saw me there, ( I was wearing purple, like my font.. Aren't I so appropriate? I think I was.. Yes, I was, wearing lilac underwear as well... ) .....Yes, So if you met me there, It'd be much appreciated if I could put some usernames to names to ... ::Cries:: It's so confusing! DAMN IT!!! (Weiss Kreuz Outtake) ...See, I just keep blabbering/blubbering and I can go on for a long time if no one stops me.. Where the hell is Amy when you need her? Oh well, (Most) All of you guys were really nice! I hope I can go to more cons besides JAFAX this year, ^^" Oh, I'm not sure if she's on the board, but You're so cool Darcy! EEE! ...I am finished now.. Flame on, little pig, Flame on.

Always....
Alyson
P.S. I found this little side forum sub-forum... ??? After I went to the "Main" Forum of Eastern Mich. Cosplayers, So I kinda double posted...
SeekingElegance is offline   Reply With Quote