Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Kingdom Hearts

Unread 10-07-2004, 11:43 PM   #1
Rikku_unknown

looking for someone w/ details about the unknown trench for kingdom hearts plz.. help

I am looking for someone who knows how to make the unknown trench coat from kingdom hearts deep dive (asas) i found a sight however i dont like the material its allready made of its a pleather material and i want a more traditional trench coat material as well as a shorter hood than the one they had. also if anyone knows how to construct the oblivion key balde and the oathkeeper i would like to know oh and also the kingdom key plz help..!!!
Rikku_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-08-2004, 12:12 AM   #2
BlackMarth
BUILT THIS IN A CAVE

First off. The pleather makes it waterproof, while it is a bit shinier than in ASAS, it's flows quite beautifully. Second, since I assume you mean Abbyshot.com, there are two options for hoods, the Oathkeeper (gigantic in a Ripley-is-going-to-come-and-kill-you-you-Alien way) and the Oblivion, which is smaller and much shorter.

If you can afford it, go for Abbyshot, while it's not the most accurate (but accurate enough), it's a functional and great coat. If not, find a pattern and alter it, combining patterns if necessary. But, it is hard, as khamryn (who made a very excellently accurate coat) has said.

If you have access to wood-working materials, your best bet is to make it out of wood. There are tones of threads about keyblades, do a search and you'll hit upon one that has great tips on making one.
Unread 10-08-2004, 11:47 AM   #3
Rikku_unknown

thanx

thanx ill try it
Rikku_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote