Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #166
MiddayIce
FFC & Mommy

hi all im currently working on a few outfits for my family with the help of a freind. i did asuka kazamas spiderweb kimono and i have asl done jun kazama's sundess in the tekken promo art.

Im working on tekken 5 hwoarang from my hubby, Ling xiaoyu for my daughter and asukas dark reserection outfit for me. I do not want to use leather because i will not be able to breath. any ideas on material??

Me - SilverFox (X-Men) ???????? (FFXIII) Saiki Magoichi ( Sengoku Basara)

Hubby - Wolverine (X-Men)
MiddayIce is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-30-2011, 01:49 AM   #167
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

so i just got my king mask in take a look will ya guys =) in my profile
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Ermac - Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Kayobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #168
Jyronaut
Jyronaut

Hey guys, good to see some Tekken love

I would really love to do a Leo cosplay (Tekken 6), but I have absolutely no idea how to do the jacket. I'm really new to making things, but I think I could make his/her shirt, and I was thinking about getting the jacket commissioned. If anyone could help me (read: advice on making the jacket) or knows someone who could commission it, that'd be awesome.

Note: please don't tell me to go find people who have cosplayed Leo before. I've tried this and no one who I contacted answered (this happens a lot, sadly).
Kyurem gijinka (Pokemon): ~10%

My DA: http://jyronaut.deviantart.com/
Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1730042/Pyro_Raptor77

Feel free to PM me, I don't bite.
Jyronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #169
Giuly_Chan

I think you should start with a premade pattern for making jackets and then adapt it, it's not an easy jacket though ^^''
Unread 05-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #170
IndigoSummers

Hi
I'm going to be Lili Rochefort in her bridal alternate special costume this year for Anime Expo. I'm going to make it wearable and use a PU/Black leather for the black version of the costume as well as a dark wig and her goth make up (these all available in the online versions).

The problem is, I need really good screen caps of her in this outfit and I no longer have access to a PS3!

I would be willing to pay just to get some really great screen caps of this costume so that I can make it in time.

Has anyone made this costume before and can give me some pointers?
Can someone get some front, back, side, top, bottom, details, etc photos for me? I'm begging at this stage.

Thank you so much! See you at Expo!

Love,
~Indi
IndigoSummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2011, 10:18 AM   #171
hollowchrist
oi, watch it spaceman.

Nina, Anna, Xiaoyu, Zafina, Alisa, Christie, Michelle, Kunimitsu, Jun and Asuka are all on my cosplay lists. xD

I've actually been in the planning phase for Anna. I'm wanting to do her blue dress from Tekken 3, as well as her Zebra outfit, and the red dress from the later games. But I've got to either buy and embroidery machine or learn to hand embroider, because I plan on buying plain red fabric and embroider all those little gold appliques myself. I've got a death wish.

I want to do all of Nina's outfits. The purple suit, the yellow suit, the pink catsuit, the black dress, the gray Death by Degrees outfit, her Leopard vest from Tekken 3 and Tag and the purple dress from 1&2. I just can't figure out what that yellow thing hanging from her waist in Tekken 2 is. Is it a tail? Is it her hair? Is it a sash?

Christie and Zafina both require me to drop a few pounds, lol.

My brother is wanting to cosplay as King, and I've been trying to figure out a good way to do his mask. He'd also like to do Jack, any of the models, or Prototype Jack from Tekken 2.

super sailor chibi moon -- 85%
late but lucky (madness returns) -- planning

eBay | FaceBook | Marketplace
Add Me!
hollowchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2011, 02:33 AM   #172
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

the mask you can ask a guy here named rabbitmeatvendor or rmv and he did mine which in my opinion turned out amazing take a look in my pics
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 01-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #173
Icurnezko
LFG: DDR/ITG/WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowchrist View Post
Nina, Anna, Xiaoyu, Zafina, Alisa, Christie, Michelle, Kunimitsu, Jun and Asuka are all on my cosplay lists. xD

I've actually been in the planning phase for Anna. I'm wanting to do her blue dress from Tekken 3, as well as her Zebra outfit, and the red dress from the later games. But I've got to either buy and embroidery machine or learn to hand embroider, because I plan on buying plain red fabric and embroider all those little gold appliques myself. I've got a death wish.

I want to do all of Nina's outfits. The purple suit, the yellow suit, the pink catsuit, the black dress, the gray Death by Degrees outfit, her Leopard vest from Tekken 3 and Tag and the purple dress from 1&2. I just can't figure out what that yellow thing hanging from her waist in Tekken 2 is. Is it a tail? Is it her hair? Is it a sash?

My brother is wanting to cosplay as King, and I've been trying to figure out a good way to do his mask. He'd also like to do Jack, any of the models, or Prototype Jack from Tekken 2.
I'm pretty sure the yellow in the Tekken 2 screenshots is her hair, at least that's how I interpreted it. :-)
The purple dress from 1 & 2 was pretty easy, although I'm redoing mine to get more professional photos of it. And I'm almost done with Nina's purple camo body suit from Tekken 6, so I'm really excited!
I'm also doing Anna's red dress from Tekken 6 for a friend of mine and I wish you the best of luck with hand embroidering. That is going to be rough! Can't wait to see pics. Tekken needs more love!
Icurnezko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #174
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowchrist View Post

The yellow part on her dress is like a bow, I remember that. It use to distract me when I was playing as her years ago lol.
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #175
Icurnezko
LFG: DDR/ITG/WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Muramasa View Post
The yellow part on her dress is like a bow, I remember that. It use to distract me when I was playing as her years ago lol.
Looking at screenshots and video, you are absolutely right. It is a ribbon.
I also just realized what I thought was the dress actually looks like a one-piece bathing suit over biker shorts. lol The graphics were just SO great back then. :-)
Icurnezko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 12:51 AM   #176
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

So replayed some Tekken 1. They kept it from her circus looking suit, the black and purple one. Lol. I'm confused, the yellow bow/sash wrapped all around her waist but in Tekken 2 it's some random piece hanging from the back?? Lol. I never noticed how her purple outfit was in Tekken 2, I need to go check her out again. I'm finishing my Tekken 2 Kunimitsu, I forgot to even mention it. =/
Unread 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #177
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

=( Dang, this thread died! Well I'm adding another Kunimitsu suit to my list. Her Tekken Tag Tournament 1 costume. xD

Any TTTII cosplays planned?? Not now, but later, I would like to do Kunimitsu's standard. So happy they brought her back!! ^_^ I sent so many "waah,waah,waahhhhhh!" emails to Namco/Bandai and Katsuhiro Harada to add her! xD

Last edited by Lady Muramasa : 09-13-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Unread 09-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #178
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer

that would look awesome!!!!
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Unread 09-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #179
ladysuki1289

Hey all~!

I'm currently getting a Tales of Legendia costume worked on but I wanted to do an Asuka Kazama cosplay in the near future~! She's my favorite Tekken character ever! I also like Julia Chang/JayCee, but I think Julia's regular outfit is much easier to do than her JayCee costume.
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #180
LalaFTL
Red

Hi, guys!

Long time Tekken player but new to Tekken cosplay. I just bought a bunch of mats for TTT2 Kunimitsu's default costume. Been wanting to build her for awhile but the timing is finally right.

So, question, in case any of you know: Is there an official name for the "cutoff" kimono she's wearing? I have next to zero knowledge of Japanese clothing and thought I'd ask more knowledgeable people before going to look for patterns...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...0screen003.jpg

Past:
Blizzcon 2009 -- Blood elf in Lovely Black Dress (World of Warcraft)
Blizzcon 2010 -- Illidan Stormrage, post-op (WoW)
Blizzcon 2011 - Day 2 -- Female barbarian, medium armor/concept art (Diablo III)
Phoenix Comic Con 2012-2013 -- Eldon Ax (Star Wars: Fatal Alliance)
Present:
Blizzcon 2013 - Day 1 -- Elitist Nostalgia Brigade (World of Warcraft)
Blizzcon 2013 - Day 2 -- Darkmoon Rabbit (World of Warcraft)
LalaFTL is offline   Reply With Quote