Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-21-2004, 03:30 PM   #16
Mr. President
Should've voted for ME!

I'll be there.

As King.
Mr. President is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-22-2004, 06:50 PM   #17
Saiyan Princess
Vegeta's Lil' Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya113
Arg, if only Fananime wasn't in California! My friend did a cool Kunimitsu costume and my sister and I are working on Xiayou and Nina. We would join you, but we live just a wee bit too far away (missouri!!). Good luck with your costume and hope you find a good group to cosplay with!
Thanks! I wish you guys lived closer too! That Kunimitsu costume was awsome and I bet you and your sisters Xiayou and Nina costume are going to be great!
Unread 11-23-2004, 07:05 PM   #18
Mr. President
Should've voted for ME!

I've finally finished my King mask. After alot of screwing around with silicone and other rarely used materials, I can guarantee that the mask is as lifelike as it gets.

The hardest part was getting the fur on propperly and adjusting the eye area.

Heh.

Pet me.
Unread 11-23-2004, 11:27 PM   #19
Onyx Eyes
Looking for a prince...

I'm planning on cosplaying either Michelle or Julia Chang next, yay ^_^

Mr. President: Aww, pet you? lol
Onyx Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2004, 07:02 PM   #20
Saiyan Princess
Vegeta's Lil' Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. President
I've finally finished my King mask. After alot of screwing around with silicone and other rarely used materials, I can guarantee that the mask is as lifelike as it gets.

The hardest part was getting the fur on propperly and adjusting the eye area.

Heh.

Pet me.
YAY! I can't wait to see it! Please send me pics as soon as you can!
Unread 11-24-2004, 08:29 PM   #21
Mr. President
Should've voted for ME!

Uploading them to server as we speak.

I'm really proud of this one.
Unread 11-25-2004, 09:34 PM   #22
Saiyan Princess
Vegeta's Lil' Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx Eyes
I'm planning on cosplaying either Michelle or Julia Chang next, yay ^_^
COOL! Which Julia Chang? From Tekken 3 or Tekken 4? Cuz I'm cosplaying as Tekken 3 Julia and Rabid Glomper is going to cosplay as her from Tekken 4.
Unread 11-26-2004, 11:11 AM   #23
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

I'll be cosplaying as Julia Chang from 5 at Ohayocon. I've always wanted to do Christie but Julia's new outfit just caught my eye. She's always been on of my favorite characters too!

I'd love to start seeing more Tekken cosplayers out there! Happy sewing!

~Sassy
Unread 11-28-2004, 04:34 PM   #24
Mr. President
Should've voted for ME!

Go Tekken 5 Julia.

Prefferably her alt costume (kick button selects it).
Unread 12-07-2004, 11:47 PM   #25
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

I'm throwing together a quickie Bryan Fury costume. I've got all the pieces I need together...except for the hair. I've got really short black hair.

Any recommendations on how I can temporarily make it white/grey? I'm hesitate for dying it since I don't really have enough hair to properly test an unobtrusive patch and I work at a pretty conservative office so coming in monday with a dye job snauf is out of the question.

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!
TechieCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 01:06 AM   #26
loner

alllllrighty thennnn.....

where do you live?

which bryan fury are you doing?

and white hairspray like in halloween stores will do the job otherwise on haight street here in san francisco theres a wig shop that sells those hairsprays then wash out after a shower they do the job. look at my photo gallery youll see the effect.
loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 09:27 AM   #27
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner
where do you live?

which bryan fury are you doing?

and white hairspray like in halloween stores will do the job otherwise on haight street here in san francisco theres a wig shop that sells those hairsprays then wash out after a shower they do the job. look at my photo gallery youll see the effect.
Atlanta, GA

Same version as yours. Already had the tactical vest & knee guards from my RE costume I'm working on; the urban camo bdu's I just happened to own.

Hmmm, white hairspray, will look into that. Appreciate it.

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!
TechieCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2004, 08:09 PM   #28
Pincer
LEAGUE OF DIRTY OLD MEN

Whoa!!! You did a King? I gotta compare notes on the mask! I've got one pic in my profile, but it's an older one. I redid the fur on the chin to something lighter and not as hairy. **chuckle**

Which King outfit did you do? I absolutely refuse to do any of Tekken 4 outfits. They stink!!

And yes, I do I have an Armor King mask completed and I did the player 2 Tekken 3 outfit at SakuraCon and A-Kon of this year. I'm now starting on the Armor King costume itself in a day or two. That's going to be something else to do.

Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)

I Claim King From Tekken!

The Resident Evil Cosplay Thread!! -- Reaks of retarded fun!
Pincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2004, 07:47 PM   #29
Saiyan Princess
Vegeta's Lil' Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincer
Whoa!!! You did a King? I gotta compare notes on the mask! I've got one pic in my profile, but it's an older one. I redid the fur on the chin to something lighter and not as hairy. **chuckle**

Which King outfit did you do? I absolutely refuse to do any of Tekken 4 outfits. They stink!!

And yes, I do I have an Armor King mask completed and I did the player 2 Tekken 3 outfit at SakuraCon and A-Kon of this year. I'm now starting on the Armor King costume itself in a day or two. That's going to be something else to do.
OMG! That is such a good King costume! You did a fabulous job! You aren't going to AX 05 by any chance are you? I'm trying to organize a Tekken group for it.
Unread 12-16-2004, 07:33 PM   #30
Pincer
LEAGUE OF DIRTY OLD MEN

That's a BIG if on going to AX for 2005. Plans are made for SakuraCon and Project A-Kon for next year. Unless something happens to where I can't make my planned cons, then AX would be the next one. I wanna go to it, but doing two flights in one year with my line of work is a bit of a pain in the butt.

I should have a pic of that Tekken 3 King costume (Armor King mask) in my profile over the weekend. And yes, I do have the left eye glowing red. And I have tunnel vision when I wear that particular mask. **l**

Other King outfits I have done are the other two from Tekken 2. For what I've seen on Tekken 5 I'm in love with his player two outfit! Not too mention you can customize costume bits in the arcade version (if you have the data card) and do some major tweaking in the upcoming home version. If I get that new outfit done I just might start in on the player1 default costume. Great, more spandex pants to wear. **lol**

Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)

I Claim King From Tekken!

The Resident Evil Cosplay Thread!! -- Reaks of retarded fun!
Pincer is offline   Reply With Quote