Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 10-10-2004, 10:11 PM   #1
Usagi1818
Behold The Power Of Chiis

Last minute emergency...

As the con approaches more and more complications arrise. As for me, my ride has completely flaked out on me. Not only does this mean getting to the con from South Jersey is far more hard, it also means less people to room with. So, I beseech you all now to help a fellow con-goer/cosplayer out. Currently, the main problem is a ride.

My friend Angela and I (she's the Freya in my pictures) are currently attending school at Richard Stockton College in South Jersey. We are looking for someone to give us a ride to and from the con. We plan on going all three days of the convention. We are willing to do some minor traveling (if necesary) to get to whatever location you're at in order to get the ride. Of course, we'd chip in for gas costs. Or, if you'd like, we can hook you up with free rooming if you can pick us up at our college! We're really desperate lol. Unfortunately, if we cannot find a ride we may not be able to make it to the con. The situation's kinda "iffy". So, we're really really desperate.

Also, we are looking for people to room with us to help lower the costs of the hotel (also, to make it easier on us moneywise, say we have to bus it ::ugh:: to the con). Currently we have a room booked at the con hotel. There are three of us in the room. My friend Angela (21), Charles (17) and myself (21). We are all very responsible but are open minded. At this point I think it's too short notice to be picky ^_^. Here are the room specifics:

2 DOUBLE BEDS
TRADITIONAL NON-SMOKING SWEET SLEEPER BED TOWER BUILDING 2 TELEPHONES IN RM MODEM ACCESS, OVERSIZED RM W/SPECTACULAR VW OF TYSONS CORNER & RESTON. AMPLE SITTING AREA W/2 CHAIRS AND DESK; NON SMOKING

We're really not asking for much. $25 a person for all three days is sufficient for us. We're not too picky and we've no specifics. We don't plan on being in the room much anyways (it's basically for sleeping, showering, and storage).

If you are interested or can help us out in anyway please e-mail me at usagi_1818@yahoo.com. Or, if you'd like you can pm me on aim, my sn is Usagi1818. Thank you so much for just taking the time to read this over and I'll ::hopefully:: see you all at the con ^_~

Unread 10-10-2004, 11:33 PM   #2
Wolfwood6
Camera Obscura

you know i got your back J-chan

Costumes:

Nicholas D. Wolfwood if he was
A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
Wolfwood6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2004, 08:46 AM   #3
gamergirlx
Tentacle Seller

Sent you email...
My Cosplay Website: www.gamergirlx.com
My Cosplay Facebook Page:
Just For Fun: Click here to help me grow my city
gamergirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2004, 05:20 PM   #4
Darxim
Loafer Extraordinaire

You should post this on the Anime USA forum as well if you haven't already gotten the needed responses. There's people there that aren't here.
Darxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2004, 06:40 PM   #5
Usagi1818
Behold The Power Of Chiis

Fortunately Wolfwood6 is giving me a ride ^_^ so WOOT WOOT but thanks to all those who replied.

I've still space available in my room, if anyone's interested =)