Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nekocon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-17-2004, 01:58 AM   #1
sandruu
Anime Otaku! ^_^'

SWAT cosplay... need character ideas

I just went out today and got a nice SWAT style outfit. I have black BDUs, Blackhawk vest(top of the line that real SWAT uses), goggles, helmit, face cover thing, and boots. I think I can get ahold of elbo and knee pads too. I just need gloves and a belt to finish it up.

So I now have a SWAT cosplay but I need ideas for someone to be. Any group need a SWAT or simular added to your group? I can add on or mod a few things if needed. The only thing I could think of off the top of my head was one of the guys from Resident Evil 2 if I get a gas mask and umbrella patch. I know there are tons of anime with them but I draw a blank at the moment. I'm looking for ideas or a group to join up with. Thanks. ja
-Justin ^_^'

Last edited by sandruu : 10-17-2004 at 02:28 AM.
sandruu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-17-2004, 07:05 AM   #2
Shadablade
Kamikazi StickShifter

Jin-ro maybe? Or if you want old school the orignal AD Police? (i like old school :P) I could prob think of more, but its time for bed LoL
Shadablade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2004, 12:24 AM   #3
sandruu
Anime Otaku! ^_^'

Jin-roh would rock but that is not SWAT it is more a fully custom arrmor. It's would be very difficultto mod "normal" a uniform. That would require custom everything... chest plate, mask, sholder pads and more. Plus if I had the ability to do that I would make the eyes glow too. SO COOL!

I'd actually have to go back and check out AD police is it more "real looking" or custom? I wonder what else I would need? Thanks for the ideas though.
-Justin ^_^'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadablade
Jin-ro maybe? Or if you want old school the orignal AD Police? (i like old school :P) I could prob think of more, but its time for bed LoL
Unread 10-30-2004, 05:32 PM   #4
sandruu
Anime Otaku! ^_^'

I got pics!!!! I tried a few things. I also have a real gas mask I'll try out from a frined(not that in these but better, full face).
http://photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Airsoft/
-Justin ^_^'