Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Silent Hill

Unread 10-20-2004, 06:08 PM   #1
Una
'The Fool' card

SH3 Nurse costume? Please help!

Im going to get straight to the point. I have 11 days to make this happen, and I only have the dress. I know its sad but, I want my outfit to look just like it does in the game, so if anyone can help, that would be great. ^^;;
Things I have:
-white, Vintage nurse's uniform dress
Things I need:
-white, Nurse's hat/cap
-white, flat, shoes with a round-ish toe
uhhh... errrr... Thats all I can think of right now, if i can think of anything, ill post it. heh
Thats about it.. oh, does anyone know what to make real-looking blood stains? Their supposed to look more old than fresh if that matters. ^_^
~Una

Unread 10-20-2004, 10:45 PM   #2
Seraphims
You don't Nyo me

go to your local ragstock of something for the hat, and you can find the white shoes most likely at payless or something. but posting a picture would be a very nice thing if you want advice on how to make it perfect
Seraphims is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2004, 11:23 PM   #3
GrigoriArella
I got a BS in English

Hey, I'm working on the same costume for Halloween, in fact, so let me tell you how I found what I did.
The cap can either be modified from a cheap costume nurse hat (found at maybe a party store or a specialty seasonal Halloween store in a mall), or bought off of Ebay. There are a number of nurses caps there right now up for bids, but be prepared to spend 25 for them, maybe.
Shoes: Try big stores like Walmart or Payless. Look for work shoes and see if you can get plain white canvas. These are pretty abundant.

Other things to consider:
A weapon: I forget what the nurses carry in SH3, but mine is one that carries a pipe. Some carry knives. You can create (cheaply) or buy these items. I'm using a wrapping paper roll to create my pipe. Be creative.

Makeup: Party store or even drug store would have some generic "zombie" makeup kits. Mix and match colors for your preferred bloody undead demon look.

Stockings: Does the SH3 nurse wear white stockings? these would be easy to find if they do.

Gloves: The ones in 2 wear white kid gloves, not sure about 3. These should also be easy to find in a mall or large store.

Good luck! There's not a lot of time, but hopefully with a few trips to the mall you can get a decent costume up and going!
------------
GrigoriArella is offline   Reply With Quote