Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Oni-Con

Unread 10-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #1
AkitoSohma
I am predator and prey...

Resident Evil Cosplay?

I know it's last minute, but I was wondering who else would be cosplaying from RE. That way I could look for you guys and pose for pics! ^_^

I'll be Jill Friday (with my boyfriend as Wesker) and Steve Burnside on Saturday (once again with Wesker). (Sunday I will be Heero Yuy from GW.)

In any case, either reply here or PM me if you'll be cosplayin anyone from RE, even zombies (especially zombies!).

A-Kon 2008:
L/Ryuzaki -- Death Note
Beyond Birthday/B.B. -- Death Note: Another Note
Akito Sohma -- Fruits Basket (anime)
AkitoSohma is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-24-2004, 10:22 PM   #2
Enigmagir
-^_^-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoSohma
I know it's last minute, but I was wondering who else would be cosplaying from RE. That way I could look for you guys and pose for pics! ^_^

I'll be Jill Friday (with my boyfriend as Wesker) and Steve Burnside on Saturday (once again with Wesker). (Sunday I will be Heero Yuy from GW.)

In any case, either reply here or PM me if you'll be cosplayin anyone from RE, even zombies (especially zombies!).
I was Jill on friday and sunday(only for a photo shoot)
I think i saw you, but i wasnt dressed yet. Did you see me walking around?
Enigmagir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2004, 11:13 PM   #3
AkitoSohma
I am predator and prey...

I was Jill on Friday (I didn't see any other Jills, but we left around five) and I was supposed to be Steve on Saturday, but I was sick and couldn't make it. I didn't make it today (Sunday) either, which was disappointing....Oh well. Another costume for A-Kon!

I don't have any pics taken at the con (our camera was being wonky) but here are the pics from the night before the con when we were putting on the finishing touches:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=16815

(I was just ticked off that I didn't have a chance to get a haircut before the con >_< So I'm not very happy about the pics...To quote a friend..."Ew, Sara, your hair looks poopy!" My boyfriend, on the other hand, made a sexy young Wesker )

A-Kon 2008:
L/Ryuzaki -- Death Note
Beyond Birthday/B.B. -- Death Note: Another Note
Akito Sohma -- Fruits Basket (anime)

Last edited by AkitoSohma : 10-24-2004 at 11:45 PM.
AkitoSohma is offline   Reply With Quote