Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 10-24-2004, 02:07 PM   #1
XpunkRikuX

jrcok cosers

ok..I know I havent posted on here in a loooooong time but school really has taken away my life and chained me to my books.*sighs* I finally have time to focus on my cosplay for ausa6...of course its the week of the con but whatever. Ive had a few changes in my costumes...actually quite a few changes...so sorry if this is an inconveince for anyone. It turns out Im not going on friday or sunday.all my time begging my parents was wasted...*sniffles* Im only going on saturday and only doing one cos...obviuosly.The only good part about only going on saturday for ausa6 is that I can go all 3 days for katsucon.=^.^= . Anyway my cos for ausa6 will be Miyabi from due le quartz.I realllly love him as a solo artists but I wanted to do a visual kei costume this time thus leading me to miyabi.I already have everything for my costume and Im just putting on the finishing touches now.Out of curiuosity I was wondering if there would be any other jrock cosers on saturday?It'd be really cool if i could find a Sakito from due le quartz.*smiles evilly* SAKITOXMIYABI YAOI!!!!!.......but hey Id settle for a kikasa or kazuki also.Truthfully I dont care if your not from due le quartz i just wanna get an idea of how many jrock cosers are gunna be there on saturday.thanx for your help and Ill see you at ausa6.peace out.=^.^=v
XpunkRikuX is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-24-2004, 09:04 PM   #2
Riji
Everybody Go Go

I love Miyavi! He's so adorable!

Well, it's kind of obvious by now who I'm going as.
Unread 10-25-2004, 12:51 AM   #3
AndoMasanobu
love freezes to death

im going but i dont know if im taking a j-rock cosplay with me or not. i was think of dragging my le ciel gackt with me or my Kyo in a pink bunny suit (halloween kyo) but i dont know. i will have an ega with me sometime during the weekend though. this is my first ausa
Unread 10-25-2004, 06:22 AM   #4
Lyn
ginga bishonen

I'm also only going for Saturday. Don't worry about only going for one day though as its really only worth the one day. ^^; At least, last year Sat was the only really worthwhile day. And plus then you get to see Camino and such. I'm bringing Shaisuke as my one costume so I will definitly keep an eye out for your Miyabi. Wai! Original Miyabi and not Miyavi, spiff-ness. I liked him better when he was in Due personally. ^^;
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2004, 10:00 PM   #5
XpunkRikuX

YAAAAAY SHAISUKE.lol.kewli-os.Ill keep an eye out for u too.if u can describe ur costume to me,itll help me out.i might be wearing one of those purple/red ribbons for cosplay.com & ill try and have my avatar or xpunkrikux on my badge...although ill doubt itll be noticable.lol.just look for a miyabi walking around with a hisui from maydeth gray'll((thatll b my lil sis..lol.shes ten and wants to cosply as a visual kei member already.lol.shes gunna be in a bloody shirt..u kno that hisui cos?)) and of course ill be the lovely miyabi.I hope to see everyone there....oh yea and riji...YOUR BEING MANA RIGHT?lol. *crosses her fingers and holds her breath* i hope im right....if I am I deserve a cookie....lol.well g2g.peace out.=^.^=v SEE YA AT AUSA6!!!!!
XpunkRikuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2004, 10:17 PM   #6
AndoMasanobu
love freezes to death

i just found out i can only come for saturday, but i guess thats ok. i dont know what cos im gonna have then.
Unread 10-25-2004, 10:35 PM   #7
Lyn
ginga bishonen

XpunkRikuX - LOL Its the one in my avatar. ^^; Its the one from this photoshoot they did where Shaisuke has the spiffy thigh-high curly-toed boots and Yukari is in all white and Katsura has that cutesy lolita-ish yellow/orange outfit on. Its also the first little picture on my Neko signature picture. There's more pictures of the full outfit in my gallery if you need more reference than that though. ^_^ Which specific Miyabi costume are you doing?
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote