Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 11-03-2004, 02:34 AM   #1
Fory-san
**Worship the plushie!**

Anime USA report! ^^

I had such a great time! My costume looked great and actually held together until the late afternoon during the Camino concert (which kicked total ass!). I actually ran into several of my friends, something I was unable to do at Otakon due to the massive amounts of people. I also ran into Monica Rial! I didn't sing my song to her (don't ask #9_9# lol) but I did get a great picture with her. By the time I got home, it was 3AM so you can imagine how dog tired I was. One particular con shoutout goes to my buddy, Kathryn-chan who performed a very lovely Vampire Princess Miyu skit that won a judges' award! :::huggles::: I am still so happy for you! *_* Danny T was actually a guest there, and I must say, man, your Green Arrow rocked! You could seriously be the character if there ever is a live action movie made. ^___^ My last shout out goes to my sweet best friend, Terumi-chan whose skit also won an award. She is the main reason why I decided to go to AUSA one week before NekoCon. She is one of my best cosplay friends and I do hope I will run into her again really soon. That's all from me. I'm going to bed now. :::bows::: Ja na! ^^

Support the industry...Buy Anime!

Little children, you belong to God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.-1 John 4:4
Fory-san is offline   Reply With Quote