Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Unread 03-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #496
Sox
I choose you, ROY!

Hihi! I'm new. o__o
So anyone going to AX10? I'll be there as Roy from Fire Emblem/SSBM... show me some love if you see me...it'll be my 2nd time cosplaying. ;D
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-06-2010, 05:28 PM   #497
Shockolate
Sannin Slug User :D

Hello.... *waves* I'm Jasmine and I'm from Detroit MI and I go to school @ Ferris State in Big Rapids. I'm very shy at first but then I'm very loud (especially if their are sweet involved : )
I've attend Youmacon 2008+2009 and did my debut as Tsuande in 2009
I was wondering if your accepting new members?!??
Or what do you have to do in order to be a member.... I would really like to join : )
Shockolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2010, 02:27 AM   #498
mentalSTRIKE

Hey everyone. Not new, but I haven't posted here in...probably about a year. So how's everyone doing?
mentalSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #499
AkaneTakada

Hello! Im new and Im from Kalamazoo MI, (south west MI) Ive only attended chicago wizard world last year but I didnt cosplay. Im gonna be at MCCC as catwoman this month!
AkaneTakada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #500
kio-chaos

haloo I'm new, I've never cosplayed... actually that's a lie I've cosplayed but only closet original characters.
kio-chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2010, 02:42 AM   #501
Uchihabrat
Cosplayer / Costume Maker

Hey i'm New lol New to Michigan new to cosplay.com and new here. I'm looking for some new people to cosplay with....i'm cosplaying all on my lonesome so...anyone want to talk to me?
Unread 09-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #502
Yukikittie

Hello~. I'm not new to this site or to Michigan, but I'll introduce myself.
My name is Emily, and I don't mind what you call me. I am fifteen and live in Southwest Michigan, not even ten minutes from the Indiana/Michigan border. The town I live in is a small beach town called New Buffalo, although slowly, it is being taken over by condos, and FIPS that cannot drive. Haha.
The conventions I go to are Anime Central, and Wizard-con, both in Rosemont. Acen '11 will be my third year, and if Wizard-con happens again, that'll be my second year.
I'm a fairly new cosplayer, and right now I am obsessed with VOCALOID and Hetalia cosplay....especially VOCALOID.
The cosplays in my signature are the ones I will hopefully have done for Acen '11. :3.......Hopefully.
My group of five, including myself and another girl on here name Phoenix-Moon, have a cosplay group too! While it's still brand spanking new, if any of you guys don't have anyone to hang out with during Acen, or have any cosplay buddies, then you could totally hang with us or become a member.
I know exactly what it's like to not have any IRL cosplay buddies, and it sucks. So let's all hang out sometime people! Cx
Unread 09-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #503
Yukikittie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihabrat View Post
Hey i'm New lol New to Michigan new to cosplay.com and new here. I'm looking for some new people to cosplay with....i'm cosplaying all on my lonesome so...anyone want to talk to me?
Ahhh I totally would hang with you, but we live pretty much the opposite of Flint. >__<
Unread 09-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #504
Yukikittie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalSTRIKE View Post
Hey everyone. Not new, but I haven't posted here in...probably about a year. So how's everyone doing?
Pretty good!~ School is keeping me extremely occupied. With homework, marching band, and cross country, I don't have the slightest clue how I'm on here so much! xD
How're you?
Unread 09-28-2010, 03:11 PM   #505
Shockolate

I have a question how do u join MCS????
Unread 09-28-2010, 07:28 PM   #506
Sala
Cosplay Afficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockolate View Post
I have a question how do u join MCS????
There is no real 'membership, per se. We're just a loose association of people. Consider yourself joined, and welcome!

CLICK HERE for Completed and/or Retired Costumes
Sala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #507
Shockolate

yay Do we meet up at youmacon i would love too
Kneesocks from P&S with G (in progress)80%

http://www.cosplay.com/member/176154/
Leave comments!!!

Hey add me on the Book of Face ------>>>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501199611
Unread 11-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #508
Ssbfan2

I went to my first anime con 3 days ago now I'm hooked FOREVER I even cosplayed ( not in competing just walked around in it) I need help to make a mask that will completely cover my eyes
Ssbfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #509
Ring Tail

はじめまして。リングテールです。どうぞよろしく。
Wow. I am shocked to see that my state has a group for this. I always that all the fun stuff happened far away outside of Michigan? Maybe I just live in BFE? That aside I have friends that go to cons quite often, but I've never been. I sew and I've always wanted to cosplay but the closest I ever came was when I was Sailor Saturn for Halloween (eight or nine years ago). Just missed Youmacon, but my friends went to that one too. I never know when these are happenning ahead of time so I end up not going. So many costumes I'd like to do and I just haven't had time to draft patterns. So I'll probably try to get something assembled in time for the next con that comes to Michigan (although I have no idea where or when it'll be so I'll miss that one too most likely). I have drooled over the thought of cosplaying for a long time, but never done it so aside from being new to the forum, I'm also new to the art.

Currently Working On
Rogue (X-Men): In Progress [5% Complete]

2011 Cons
JAFAX (Allendale, MI)
Youmacon (Detroit, MI)
Ring Tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 01:43 AM   #510
merokothebunny

Is anyone going to Shutocon? March 2011 :3
merokothebunny is offline   Reply With Quote