Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Carolina Cosplay Revolution

Unread 11-15-2004, 02:20 AM   #1
Prof Farnsworth
Renegade Time Lord

Greensboro Meetup Pictures!

Good news everyone! I've loaded my pics from the weekend's get-together. Hope everyone enjoyed it ^-^

CCR GSO

"Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

"You can't rule the world in hiding. You've got to come out on the balcony sometimes and wave a tentacle." - The Doctor
Prof Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-15-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Farnsworth
Good news everyone! I've loaded my pics from the weekend's get-together. Hope everyone enjoyed it ^-^

CCR GSO
Ahh, you guys went to world market after I left! Man wish I could have stayed longer. lol, well I think I have to say the halo commander with the Glomp me sign is great! lol.
Unread 11-15-2004, 01:47 PM   #3
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

Man that was a gret meet up. We gotta do that again real soon.

And the pocky and sake pic is priceless
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2004, 02:27 PM   #4
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flames
Man that was a gret meet up. We gotta do that again real soon.

And the pocky and sake pic is priceless
I totally agree we will all have to do that again!
Unread 11-15-2004, 06:41 PM   #5
Goddess Cookie

I had fun! YAY for running around a mall with a glomp me person...ummm...Yay

I have a demon cat that was spawned from Satan.

Animazement Plans 2007
Shigeru Kanmuri--Yakitate! Japan
Kuro--Katamari

So far that's it
Goddess Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2004, 08:16 PM   #6
End Lifeking
Some Guy of G.n.F

YEAA pictures!!!.....unfortunately I didn't see one of the care bear especially since I went through all the trouble to walk over there and give that bear a hug.....but its alright. I still say that the world market store is the coolest store in the world right now....

"G.n.F is our way of life." -G.n.F founders

2008 Cons:
Katsucon- Mission... G.n.F pwn'd!
Animazement-
???
Anime USA-
End Lifeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2004, 08:29 PM   #7
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by End Lifeking
YEAA pictures!!!.....unfortunately I didn't see one of the care bear especially since I went through all the trouble to walk over there and give that bear a hug.....but its alright. I still say that the world market store is the coolest store in the world right now....
Well have to see if the one I got of you and the Carebear comes out! It might! just have to use the rest of te photos on the roll first!
Unread 11-16-2004, 10:27 PM   #8
End Lifeking
Some Guy of G.n.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_Angel
Well have to see if the one I got of you and the Carebear comes out! It might! just have to use the rest of te photos on the roll first!
YEAA!!! Alrighty then.....although I am still upset that no one else glomped me...

"G.n.F is our way of life." -G.n.F founders

2008 Cons:
Katsucon- Mission... G.n.F pwn'd!
Animazement-
???
Anime USA-
End Lifeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2004, 10:41 PM   #9
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by End Lifeking
YEAA!!! Alrighty then.....although I am still upset that no one else glomped me...
Maybe next time! because we totally have to do that again! and maybe we could cosplay next time, I think it would be fun walking around the mall as Mana or someone! lol.
Unread 11-16-2004, 10:47 PM   #10
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

Yeah I'd love to walk around in my Anderson outfit. I doubt security would let me carry my blades around tho hehe.
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM   #11
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flames
Yeah I'd love to walk around in my Anderson outfit. I doubt security would let me carry my blades around tho hehe.
Yeah it would probaly be best just to leave those at home! I dont think security would be as nice about those as they were with the going down the escalator the wrong way! lol (I know that wasnt you that did that but it was still funny). And if we do cosplay it would probably be nest to leave a lot of the props stuff at home. But I would so love to walk around in my X-Mas Mana or Lacus Clyne or something!
Unread 11-18-2004, 08:29 PM   #12
Kilayi
photo by ZeronXepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_Angel
Yeah it would probaly be best just to leave those at home! I dont think security would be as nice about those as they were with the going down the escalator the wrong way! lol (I know that wasnt you that did that but it was still funny). And if we do cosplay it would probably be nest to leave a lot of the props stuff at home. But I would so love to walk around in my X-Mas Mana or Lacus Clyne or something!
The escalator thing... was Bob and Joey when we first got there, unless you guys did it again :P

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Having Christmas-y outfits and running around a crowded mall XD.... or woult it be great..? @_@ then again, I'm willing to stay away from the mall till after Christmas... unless its on one of my few shopping expeditions...

Should we plan to have another get-together?
Chihiro - Spirited AWay
Alibaba - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Armored Snow - Concept Disney Princesses

Kilayi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2004, 09:40 PM   #13
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilayi_S74r
The escalator thing... was Bob and Joey when we first got there, unless you guys did it again :P

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Having Christmas-y outfits and running around a crowded mall XD.... or woult it be great..? @_@ then again, I'm willing to stay away from the mall till after Christmas... unless its on one of my few shopping expeditions...

Should we plan to have another get-together?
I think it would be neat to have christmas-y cosplays (but I just want to dress like Mana and go to the mall, I could realy show those hot topic people a thing or two, lol) I think we should totally plan another get together!!
Unread 11-19-2004, 12:08 AM   #14
GreatSG
Riding the Storm Out

Damn, wish I could have gone, but I was worn out from my long journey from Nekocon and I didn't have arragements set up in time for me to stay anywhere (although I'm sure Kilayi and Bob would have given me space ) Damn I need to quit being so secluded! :P

A Christmas gathering eh? I like the idea, I jsut need to find a Santa hat that could on Servo's head.
GreatSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2004, 12:16 AM   #15
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSG
Damn, wish I could have gone, but I was worn out from my long journey from Nekocon and I didn't have arragements set up in time for me to stay anywhere (although I'm sure Kilayi and Bob would have given me space ) Damn I need to quit being so secluded! :P

A Christmas gathering eh? I like the idea, I jsut need to find a Santa hat that could on Servo's head.
Yay more people interested in the x-mas gathering *does happy dance* hope we can have it, and it will be when I dont work!
Hey wait GreatSG you dont live that far away! (I just looked at your profile) you must come next time!!! (ok maybe not must but, you should!)