Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Dragon*Con

Unread 11-24-2004, 11:34 PM   #1
D-Chan
Essence of Forgetfulness

Sailor Senshi?

Okay I know there was at least TWO sailor senshi last year at Dragon con 2004 because someone showed me pictures but I was wondering if there would be anymore for sure.
I know I am for sure going as Eterenal Mars and possibly a tag along Jupiter and Venus and/or Moon.
D-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2004, 08:16 PM   #2
Toastersix
Toaster Six

Yes! I'm going as Eternal Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, and Usagi's Wedding Dress!
Unread 11-30-2004, 08:58 PM   #3
Tia

If I had somebody to model it, I'd make one. And let them have it, you know in lieu of modeling fees. I don't know if I have time for that this summer. Perhaps.
Unread 11-30-2004, 09:38 PM   #4
D-Chan
Essence of Forgetfulness

NANI!
You are going as Eternal Sailor Moon! *mad tackle* There is a God! Oh please oh please! We must meet there! If I'm lucky... I just need to convince one more person and we would have all the inners!!!!!!
I'm missing a Sailor Mercury and my venus is kinda like.. Hmmm... I'll tell you for sure in May
Unread 11-30-2004, 11:11 PM   #5
Tia

Why is she iffy on it?
Unread 12-01-2004, 03:58 AM   #6
Kandascending
The Laughing Daredevil

Hmmmm...sad as this is coming from a mainly crossplayer...I've always wanted to cosplay one of the Sailors. Probably Sailor Uranus, if I have time I'd so make this costume and show up at DragonCon in it...if nothing else then just to frighten the crap out of my friends. Dang you now I'm probably going to do it....>< Ah well...Sailor Scouts Assemble! <wanders off to find pictures and fabric>
Kandascending is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2004, 02:11 PM   #7
Tia

Ooh. Uranus is a badass.
Unread 12-01-2004, 02:18 PM   #8
D-Chan
Essence of Forgetfulness

*evil grin* The senshi must assemble at Dragon*Con! I command it because everyone knows Sailor Mars should be the leader! Hahaha. Just joking.
Actually as far as what I talked with Tasuki about Dragon Con WILL have an Eternal Sailor Moon, Mars, Jupiter... and ?version? of Sailor Saturn
Possibly...... Chibi Usa... Helios.... and Endymion... Is that right?
My venus is iffy because well... she's not sure she wants to spend the money need for the costume.
Oh Yotan you must!! You absolutely must!

(I'm probably going as Princess Mars now too. ^^;;
Unread 12-01-2004, 02:22 PM   #9
Tia

Ah. I believe... I could probably make it for her, for not too much, as long as she told people I did it. You know, labor for free advertising and such. That'd give me something to work on this spring.
Unread 12-01-2004, 02:34 PM   #10
D-Chan
Essence of Forgetfulness

General price and I'll pitch her the idea. After all my mother is doing (with my help) mine and Jupiter's costume. Depends on if you make a better offer then my mother would for her.
Unread 12-01-2004, 03:14 PM   #11
Tia

I would do it at cost, depending on how long she'd wear it at the convention. Cost is approximately 100 for a sailor scout, I believe. That wouldn't include boots or accessories, though, she'd have to get them somewhere else. I despise boot covers. I have to check on a few fabric prices, though, and it might be a little more if I can't get the 4-way stretch on sale. Otherwise, if she wanted to buy the fabric herself and give it to me I'd be okay with that, too. I don't know if that's really feasible, though, because I am in north tampa in florida. She would have to wear it for at least a full day at the convention, though.
Unread 12-01-2004, 04:02 PM   #12
Kandascending
The Laughing Daredevil

Heehee alright, add Sailor Uranus to your list, I'm doing it. It's a good excuse to scare the large majority of my friends, which is always a plus for a costume. ^_^
Kandascending is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2004, 08:47 AM   #13
D-Chan
Essence of Forgetfulness

Yey! So that is what... Ura, Jep, Moo, Mar, Chi, and Sat for sure! Yey! I'll remind tasuki just incase she hasn't been here since you've decided! *does the happy Sailor Mars dance* Go Mars it's your birthday- You gotta Uranus for your con day.
XD
Happiness. (I mean can you blame me it was original suppose to -edit: be- just me! Then I was nuts about being lucky enough to have a Jupiter!)
Unread 12-02-2004, 03:14 PM   #14
Tia

One thing. I've gotten another commission request so it'd be cutting it close to do this Venus. I will still try, though. Let me know if she is willing first, though, because if she isn't I will go ahead and take the other commission.
Unread 12-02-2004, 03:39 PM   #15
D-Chan
Essence of Forgetfulness

Go ahead and take the other comission because even if I tell her my Venus will take forever and a day to decide. ^_~ It was a nice idea though. Thank you for the offer.